Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

while i have my camera plugged into the comp, heres a pic of the beginning of the nursery. It used to be blue with black trim, so we painted it pale yellow and white, and put up the new crib. And there's my little OH in the background :haha:

Oooh, Hopes that is a lovely crib:happydance:
When I get knocked up gonna get that one. It looks sturdy and is VERY nice.
(be sure and raise that mattress up:winkwink: )

yes its VERY sturdy actually! and for only 159$ for the crib and mattress definitely a great buy!! Yes I mentioned that to OH after he put the crib together that we have to raise the mattress up, it has 3 or 4 adjustments and we didnt know which so we just picked one. I wouldnt be able to get baby out with the mattress that low! lol But baby will be in bassinet in our bedroom for first couple months anyway, but will have OH raise mattress before baby comes anyway! And crib comes in a bunch of different wood colors and black and white, it is lovely, but seems HUGE!

Have you picked out any bedding yet??

we picked out bedding, here ill try to post the link from my walmart registry thingy..

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/pro...21405617&registry_id=26772570054&shopFor=true

^hopefully that link works lol

Looks like ring worm to me, you need an anti fungal cream, do you have canesten cream out there? loving the bedding set :) x

Tink you need to worm the cats dont you if you caught that? :wacko: I had it once as a child caught it off my friends cat x

called ob about rash, she said 6 wks is awful long for it to stay the same size and generally same color if it were ringworm. she asked if i had any patches of dry skin anywhere and i said i did have a couple on the side of my belly. she thinks pregnancy induced eczema and suggested an otc lotion until next appointment april 11th unless emergency which obviously not.

No pops, its not actually a worm, its a fungal infection. I still think it is ring worm myself, I've seen it stay like that for weeks. Its nothing to worry about, but it is infectious and more common in pregnancy. Here we just buy topical anti fungal cream (thrush cream) over the counter. But anyway, I'm not your doc, and I don't always know best :rofl: shuddup Tink :rofl:

How is everyone tonight?! x

pmsl i always thought since a child it was a little round worm in my skin :rofl::rofl: OH pissing himself laughing at me say you can tell your Irish :haha:

i have just been the loo then when i wiped i had that stretch see threw stuff why have i got it any i dears x x x

hm if i get an otc antifungal cream and it goes away, i suppose we will know it was ringworm. otherwise we will know probably eczema, because it seems that that doesnt go away very easily even if kept moisturized. wonder if it would hurt to try the antifungal first to see if it happens to work :haha:

:rofl: Pops, I thought that till I did paediatrics, little boy had it on his face. I shuddered and said to sister "oh poor mite with a worm in his face" I was the joke of the century in the staff room all day :rofl: x

Hopes, well that's why I would do anyhow :) So how far have you got in the nursery, any pics? x

Caz, what like egg white cm? some women get that at the end of their cycle i think? x

Hopes, well that's why I would do anyhow :) So how far have you got in the nursery, any pics? x

hehe maybe ill be sneaky and try some topical clotrimazole on it and see if any changes. if it is eczema, the clotrimazole wouldnt hurt it though right? lol.

tink i posted a pic of nursery with paint and crib on a previous page, right after rash post, did ya see it?

Well im laughing stock of TDD and home atm lol :haha:

Caz i get ewcm to at end of my cycle and did this cycle even tho i got my bfp x

No it wont hurt it at all, and i totally missed the pic lol will back track x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back