Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz is that right your 9dpo today? your chart looking good x

loving the nursey so far hopes, and hope that rashy thing goes soon :hugs:
just checking in...going for an early night shortly...tired out!! :sleep:

Oh was just looking at your siggy :dohh: anyways regardless fx'd lovely x

Hopes, it looks like Pityriasis Rosea which I had when I was pregnant with Laura (please don't google it because they tell you all sorts of horrid stuff about it! - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!) :haha: but it stayed until I had Laura and then disappeared - it's harmless, just a bit itchy and largely affects the trunk so tum, thighs etc. I wasn't given anything for it :)

:wave: morning all...hope your all well...quiet night on here last night:shrug: well im having a lazy day....was supposed to rest up yesterday but never did, been getting braxton hicks too...not sore just uncomfy and make me need to pee!:dohh: :coffee: time xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol your right Puppycat, never google, evil thing :haha: I agree it looks similar, but hopes has had it for 6 weeks, i would expect it to have spread by now. Your pretty knowledgeable in health matters, wanna be my Ding Dong medical practice partner?! :rofl: Laura any better today? x

What is everyone up to today? Beautiful sun again here :happydance: x

Morning MC honey, I got the same thing going on here, its driving me insane. Bubba is really low also, I am going to the loo almost constantly! Have a nice relaxing day, I might just join ya! x

not even going to put make up on today just going to laze around in trackie bottoms...maybe do the washing up and hoovering but thats my limit!! :haha: xxxxxx

Morning ladies!
Hi MC, puppy and Tink :hi:

Yes lovely sun again so nice! I'm gonna pop to lakeside with my Mum then hopefully chill the rest of the day.

Congrats on your mango MC :yipee:

Congratz on the Mango MC :happydance: braxon hicks arghhhh lovely lol :haha:

Morning Tink and Coral :flower:

Another sunny day, we off out to buy korben's present for tomorrow awww he's 1yr time flies :cloud9: but i seriously need to go bathroom but cant :cry: your either stuck in bathroom or you dont see it for days.

lol your right Puppycat, never google, evil thing :haha: I agree it looks similar, but hopes has had it for 6 weeks, i would expect it to have spread by now. Your pretty knowledgeable in health matters, wanna be my Ding Dong medical practice partner?! :rofl: Laura any better today? x

What is everyone up to today? Beautiful sun again here :happydance: x

Ha ha, well I started training to be a nurse Tink but got pregnant with Laura so put everything on hold - I have always wanted to be a nurse but am going to be patient and if it's meant to be it'll happen.

I feel so sick this morning :nope: if it hadn't been about 7 weeks since I :sex: I'd swear it was MS since I'm due on Sunday :haha:

Poor DH hasn't had any for a bit....

Well it's another sunny day here again today which is lovely for getting my washing done. Don't feel like going out in it though, bleurgh.

Laura is still on a reduced diet, I want to be sure she's all better before I start giving her normal foods again, she is so chirpy in herself you wouldn't know anything was wrong! At least we've had no more poo explosions! lol.

:wave: Coral, MC, Poppy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->