Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Confirmed that the brown spotting was a M/C. HCG levels dropped from 942 to 420 since Sunday, just got the results today.

Been a crappy week :cry:

Oh no PJ i am so very very sorry. I am shocked to say the least, but i just wanted to give u some big hugs my love. So sorry ur going through this, wished i knew what else to say xxxx
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Thanks ladies. I'm fine. I was not very optomistic after the spotting started last week. I had some bad cramps and a small bleed on Sunday. I went to Ob office she confirmed no eptopic but couldn't see anything on scan but was early. I think I knew then that it wasn't looking great.

This was a bit of a bonus try though as I had a heavy IB so wasn't expecting the BFP at all. On to another cycle.

How's everyone else today?

:hi: good morning dearling dingly dongs :haha:

PJ :hug::hug::hug: so sorry sweetie. i know that's got to be so hard/disappointing. :hugs: we're here for you sweetie.

puppycat, so glad to hear lo is doing better :flower: my dd is finally all better today. whew. i was worried yesterday that we'd be in the ER today if she couldn't stop vomiting. thank God all better now. so stressful when the lo's are ill like that :hugs:

coral, enjoy your day out with your mum :hugs:

tink and MC...enjoy your lazy days!!! i'm trying to have one here myself...making the kids clean :haha:

poppy, how's you today sweetie? your scan pic was perfect!!! so happy for your good news luv! :happydance::yipee::happydance::yipee: :kiss:

hopes...nursery coming along very nicely there sweetie :hugs:

china, so glad to see you're feeling better hun! somebody asked me last week if i recently had a baby. :growlmad: great. that's always so "complementary" :wacko:

phoebe, how you feeling today hun? :hugs:

not much going on here...dh doing better now :haha: we dtd night before last, so hopefully will again today and get on our every other day pattern. he's got 2 wks left on the antibiotic, so we'll see where that leaves us. spring break now for us :wohoo: my sister's baby shower is tomorrow, so i've got to go get her a gift and then i think i'll take the kiddos to the beach this afternoon. bit cool here today, but it's sunny, so will be nice to be out in the sun :happydance: working tomorrow of course (blah) but i'm going to go extra early, do my sessions (probably cutting a few of them short :winkwink:) and then go to my sister's shower. it'll be a long day, but since no work next week, it's ok. anyway, :hugs: to everybody...

:hi: girls happy Friday drink on the cards tonight deserve it worked out all week pj so sorry hun for your loss thinking of you lv x x x

PJ......:cry: :hug: :hugs: :hug: I'm so sorry hun. Were all here for you, your being so brave trying to look at it all optimistically like that. Nothing I can say will make it any better, but were all here for you :hugs: x

Hey ladies, finally gonna do a long post :D
Coral- Love the pram its really pretty!
Tink- Congrats on vday! :happydance: sorry I’m late! Beautiful bump hun!
Hopes- See what the vet says about kitty that doesn’t sound good! And congrats on setting a date for baby shower how exciting! :D
China- Goodluck with your new course! I hope it helps you a lot stress-wise!
Pheobe- Hope you feeling better now :hugs:
Mommyv- Hope you don’t have GD hun especially this early won’t be good, hopefully it will be okay if you eat as if you have already :hugs:
Poppy- omg! I am so happy for you! :D aww! Cute little dingdong! :cloud9: :happydance: Happy birthday to korben tomorrow :D
PK- Good luck to your daughter at cheer tryouts! And sorry DH is still being an ass, men can be so childish sometimes :wacko: Sorry to hear SIL is pg :hugs:
MC- Congrats on downs results! :D and have fun with garden :D Congrats on mango!
Puppycat- Hope laura is better soon!
PJ- :cry: oh no! I am so sorry hun! :hugs: :kiss: :hugs:
AFM- Nothing much to report ttc wise should be ov in next few days :shrug: Booked wedding yesterday :cloud9: :happydance: will be 25th November 2011 at 11am :D everyone thinks I gonna get pg now and will be 37weeks on my wedding day :haha:

xxxxxxxx

Hi ladies from Tenerife
Don´t think i´ll be able to catch up til im home but wanted to pop on and say Hello and i miss u guys!
Get home the early hours of Monday so speak to you all soon x

Hi girls,

PJ :cry: :hug::hug:so sorry, don't know what else to say.

Jenny enjoy sunny tenerife!:hugs:

PK have fun at the baby shower tomorrow!

hi everyone else :hi:

lupine...i think a baby bump would be a great idea for your wedding day!! get busy:sex::haha: :hugs:xxx

Hi dear ding dongs, :wave:

Sorry i've just been lurking for a few days. I started my diet this week and i think i'm getting headaches not having my usual junk and caffeine. I miss proper food, this healthy stuff makes me bloated all the time. :wacko:

Poppy i'm so glad everything is fine with lo, i heard the news from MC yesterday but wasn't well enough to come on.

PJ, i'm very very sorry for your loss hunni, don't know what to say really, but i can see you are positive and getting bravely onto the next cycle so stay strong lovely and keep the faith. :hugs:

Coral, lovely pram, Hopes gorgeous nursery and hope rush will go soon, Tink, you need to rest hunni remember what the mw said! :hugs:

Pheobe hunni, i'm so sorry you having a rough time, i understand you worries, i worry about the same, we will not be able to live on dh's wages when i get pregnant. But i believe that all will be okay and you need to do the same. :hugs:

MC congrats on mango and 19wk, where the hell did time go????? love ya chick :kiss:

CG i'm glad you made that decision and happier than ever, i'm trying to make some changes in our lives too, hope i'll be able to do them. :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is okay, i know i forgot people sorry my head is not the best lately. xxxx

Still don't know about dh's SA result, it's been two weeks now but hospital says they sent it and my surgery says they never received it. So i'm determined to find out one way or another on Monday. Been working a lot lately, so many night i can't even count, some days are better than others but mostly exhausted. Our fs appointment is on 11th April and i can't bloody wait. Anyway, catch up later again girlies, take care for now xxxxxxxxx

pj :hugs: you are taking this so well, i wish i could be as calm and contained as you. I hope that your baby is on its way :hugs:

:wave: morning all...hope your all well...quiet night on here last night:shrug: well im having a lazy day....was supposed to rest up yesterday but never did, been getting braxton hicks too...not sore just uncomfy and make me need to pee!:dohh: :coffee: time xxxxxxxxxxxx

mc congrats on the mango baby.. moving alonggggg:happydance::happydance:

is it weird i havent had any braxton hicks yet? i mean, i would know if it was happening right? bc im pretty sure it hasnt occurred lol. :dohh:

also, forgot to tell you guys, took cat to vet tuesday to get stitches out and told them about her problems and they checked her and said everything is healed and she really shouldnt be in any pain. They said maybe "the hierarchy of the house got disrupted" when they all got fixed, and they wanted to write me a prescription for something close to valium.. they want me to drug her so she can get along with everyone. Not exactly a long term solution. I said no.

well af due today nothing yet took a test half hr go wee was a bit dilute but bfn but a swear i saw a faint line even broke it out of the case going to c wot happens tomorrow. Cooking my lo tea at mo but he asleep tired out running around the garden with his friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->