Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Ahhh that be a lovely birthday present :hugs: hang in there sweetie everyone is here for you and you WILL get your BFP again very soon and it'll be a sticky :dust::dust::dust:

:wave::hi: ladies,
Puppycat, first and foremost I want to give you BIG :hugs:

Mama Phoebe, Me & you have the same birthday!! How awesome is that!!!

Got my FX'd for you Damita :)

MC,Poppy,Tink,PJ,Caz and eveyone else hiya :hi:

asfm, studying for exams I got one tomorrow and next wednesday then I will be done!! YAY.

Good luck CG you'll breeze through them :happydance::happydance: then we'll have a party :hugs:

Thanks China. Good luck with your exams, when will you get the results? x

Awww I understand Puppycat, that's fair enough. It does sound like things haven't worked out this time......I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm not so sure but I had a feint positive the cycle before my BFP cycle also which I guess may have been a chemical. And like Pops said, MC fell the month after also, its pretty common so FX for you. Take it easy today my dear, I'll be thinking of you x

Morning Ladies!

Puppycat, I am heartbroken for you. Just want to give you huge :hug:
I second what Poppy said- alot of women get their bfp right after chemicals/MCs, so I am routing for you!

CG- good luck on your exams! You should definitely have a little celebration after you are done!

:hi: Poppy, MC, Tink, and all the other ding dongs!

China, good luck with the exams! I can't wait to celebrate them being over :) x

Poppy, how's you today? 6 days left of the 1st tri :happydance: x

Lew :wave: what you up to? x

Weird isnt it Tink we class 12wks end of 1st Tri but America class week 14 as end? :wacko:

Yeah im good just been got some more blood done cos they didnt still do my platlet count pfft... not at midwifes now till im 17wks :shrug:

How you feeling? x

:hi: girls how are you all afm 1st pill down 1 to go tonight wooppp when back the gym proper today loved it done ever think and a big run feel good hate not working out x x x

Thanks Tink - I've had a think and I don't think I'll bother going to the Drs, it's getting heavier and more crampy now so I just have to accept the inevitable and try and move on from it. DH came home and had lots of hugs, cried lots too which has definitely helped.

Poppy - I just had a bad feeling last night, now I know why. Mother's intuition I guess x

I love you ladies xx

:hug::hug::hug::hug: Want to just echo Poppy's thoughts. I had a chemical last august, then got my bfp in the oct. I am so very sorry this has happened Puppy, please dont give up hope lovely xxxxx:friends::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:wave::hi: ladies,
Puppycat, first and foremost I want to give you BIG :hugs:

Mama Phoebe, Me & you have the same birthday!! How awesome is that!!!

Got my FX'd for you Damita :)

MC,Poppy,Tink,PJ,Caz and eveyone else hiya :hi:

asfm, studying for exams I got one tomorrow and next wednesday then I will be done!! YAY.

Woohoo double celebrations then China that is amazing my fellow birthday girly!! xxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Good luck with the exam tom and for next week lovely:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:xxxx

Uh oh blooming having probs posting again:growlmad: will be back laters ladies xx:hugs:

aww puppycat sorry you had a chemical hun i had 1 in may was horrible thinking of you hun x x x

Thanks for all the love ladies. I had to do a lot of damage control because I devoted all my studying to my Accounting class. But I think I should manage B's or C's. I will be happy with either or. Hopefully I will have my results my around the 9th of May. So hopefully that will be a good week for me. Grades and testing..LOL

Good luck for the results, my exams start in 4 weeks finish on the 4th June..:(

Lucky you Damita...your graduating when your done. That has to be an AWESOME feeling. All that hard work has paid off...you go girly!!:thumbup:

Lucky you Damita...your graduating when your done. That has to be an AWESOME feeling. All that hard work has paid off...you go girly!!:thumbup:

Yup, that I am, it's so weird, it feels like it isn't real, I dropped out of school at 16 and never thought I would go back until 5 years ago.. now I'll have a degree in computer science, crazy stuff!

Thank you :hugs:

Oh thats just bloody great... admin or whoever amended my signature has well pissed me off ffs... i mean took me ages to get everything in that and all the ding dong members then next thing i notice some DOO GOODER has edited it :growlmad:

Swear not happy 'can you tell' :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->