Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Think Tink turned the softcup inside out and put a little concieve plus in before putting it on and left it in all night... lol correct me if wrong tomorrow Tink :haha:

lol Couldn't sleep so came back on for a min :)

Caz, Pops was right, I turned it inside out to make it shallower (once you get them you will see what I mean) and left it in all night (assuming your DTD at night) Shout me if you want TMI instructions :haha: x

Puppycat, :loopy: for no af, and 4 weeks today :happydance: How are you feeling honey? what's the plan with your meds? x

Phoebe, :hugs: thanks so much for caring, your so sweet. I'm gonna be good I promise, hand on heart! Yes you must post bump picture!!!!!!!!! been way too long, need to see our most preggers ding dongs baby bump in all its glory :) x

Thanks Tink
I'm having a few niggly cramps tonight actually i'm worrying about AF arriving.
Dr seemed happy with my meds but plans to get me off them by about 6 months pregnant so fingers crossed. Got a spot on the councillor's waiting list there so we're hoping that helps.
Somebody tell me it's all fine and normal to have cramps because i'm worrying :cry:

Yeah totally fine Puppycat and i got some really bad wind cramps omg one night i was in so much pain i was in a panic but it was just a bad stomach and wind x

When did your tests get noticeably darker Poppy? Mine still seem so faint. God I feel like a first timer!

With my IC's and Superdrug test this was 14dpo below x best getting a digi cos ICs take forever to go darker x

Attachments

• my test 004.jpg
    my test 004.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
Just found this at 17dpo on IC but this was afternoon wee i noticed my tests were better with SMU everyone is different tho x

Attachments

• 17dpo in afternoon 001.jpg
    17dpo in afternoon 001.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 2
My OPK's are really obvious but the IC's are still so faint.

I think this batch are a bit pants!!

Attachments

• DSC03582.jpg
    DSC03582.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
So according to FF I ovulated CD51 :wacko: it's the only we day we have :sex: in two weeks but we did it twice.

ooh I am interested in soft cups.. bit scared if I'll be able to get them out afterwards.

Morning Ding Dongs!!!!!

Well its back to school for 3 days, so up churning the kids out into their uniforms :haha: be a nice quiet day, and my hair dresser is coming this morning :happydance: x

Damita, that's so similar to what happened to Hopes on her BFP cycle! Spreading dust on your O, and really hoping the magic is happening right now honey. FX. x

Puppycat, what Miu are the IC's? just out of interest. Mine also took a while to get really dark, but should be getting darker gradually. Everyone is so different, and some women take much longer to build HCG. I think almost every pregnant Ding Dong had the sensation of af coming around that time. Perhaps invest in some cheep supermarket tests to do perhaps every other day or so. Superdrug ones are often on offer, are cheep and very sensitive. You should get a good line on one of them now to help reassure you :hugs: x

Hey PJ!!!!!!! I'm ok honey, feeling a lot better today, palpitations been gone since Sunday so the Anaemia must be a little better :) swelling down, headache eased, and I have my feet up!

How are you honey? 4 weeks today :happydance: x

That's sounds like good news then :) DH is going to call his docs about his SA results today when he gets home.. wonder if they will have them

Hope they do Damita, nothing worse than hanging on waiting for results like that. FX they have them ready to put your mind at rest x

Glad you are feeling better my lovely. Peace and quiet too bliss! make sure those feet do not touch the floor (unless you need a loo break)

Fxd for the SA results Damita, its not nice having to wait for results :hug:

AFM - feeling wonderful today, MS is starting, peeing for england and BBs are sore, so walking around with a big secret grin on my face xx

Just love that newly pregnant feeling, such a wonderful secret! :happydance: Its the only time in the world we are over the moon to feel sick and stuff :haha: when will you get a scan PJ? x

:wave: morning all...
tink..happy 29 weeks!!:happydance:
damita...4 weeks until exams!! best of luck with thoses :flower: and hope the SA results are perfect!!:thumbup:
phoebe...i will pass on your kind words to Auntie T, maybe drop her an inbox on FB, i know she would appriciate it..:hugs::kiss:
poppy..:hugs: hope your well today!!
all other dingdongs..happy tuesday! :haha: and :hugs:
asfm....town soon to pay the credit card and post office to send OH's dads birthday stuff...CBA but OH working while 4pm so he wont have chance or time to get to post office today!!:growlmad:...xx

how long did you leave your softcups in for girls x x x

I used to keep it in for the 12 hours Caz, on my bfp cycle i took it out after 4 or so hours and then re-loaded another with some more conceive+ and left it in overnight. Had some spotting in the morning, and werent sure if that was IB or if i had irritated my cervix (tmi). But that turned out to be IB. Was so desp for a bfp that cycle and at that particular time, we only did :sex: the once as OH was out for the night. And i was determined to catch my eggy lol. Good luck lovely, wishing u all the very best for this cycle xxxx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->