Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Mornings ladies xxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Good luck with the test Damita, really hope u get the results u crave hun. And i say go for it with the soft cups:thumbup: They do look a tad daunting on 1st inspection, but have a practice and u will get to grips ( no pun intended) in no time. Hope ur well. Good luck with exams in 4 weeks :hugs::hugs: xxxx

Hi Cabs, yes i will do that hun, have missed her around these parts. so when i am on there next i'll drop her an inbox. Hows u today?? All good i hope xxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi Tink, glad ur taking things easy lovely. And enjoying the peace for 3 days lol. I had a restless night like u. Must be where everything is so much bigger, can barely walk most days as i get a eal uncomfortable dragging feeling. Corrugated iron needed methinks:haha: Congrats on :baby: squash:happydance: not long now only 2 more veg/fruits to go xxx:hugs::hugs:

Hi Poppys how are u today? hope all's good with u hun xxxx:hugs::hugs:

yea all good here dum dum, just looking at your ticker...wow..30+3...how does that feel?? xx

I was right to feel so insecure. Bright red blood this morning and cramps - chemical? I don't know. I know DH and best friend saw the positive test line so I don't know what to think. Gutted. :cry:

Morning Phoebe, MC :wave:

Was wondering about you MC, your have been missing a lot tututut :haha: everything ok? missing you here :hugs: nice easter? x

Phoebe, I go to bed quite prepared to be awake for half of the night :haha: its a nightmare isn't it?! I accept it now :cry: Good preparations for being up with our bubbas I guess though. :hugs: for the lugging around of mega bumps, I feel your pain honey, get the scooter out :rofl: x

Oh no Puppycat?!?! :hug: :hugs: :hug: I'm so sorry honey. Can you get into the docs today? might be able to do some bloods for you to confirm what's going on..... oh honey, wish I could help :cry: x

Odd but in a nice way tbh, really feeling the hefty-ness of bump now and the oh so glamorous boob leakage :wacko: i seem to have gone back to the 1st tri weird dreams again. Its amazing how quickly u can tire out too. I want to do and nest so much, but a certain lil personage puts the mockers on it :haha:. Have learnt that so much happens in pregnancy, and there was i thinking u got pregnant, the baby grew and then was ready to come out into the world lol. Talk about going in green as i was cabbage looking :rofl::rofl: No one had ever mentioned becoming a full time dum dum, the odd dreams, BH's, hormonal overdrives, leaky boobs, hip/backaches blah blah. A whacking great learning curve, but i wouldnt change it for the world :thumbup::happydance: xxxx

I just phoned and she said they've got nothing for today at all. I don't know what to say

Morning Phoebe, MC :wave:

Was wondering about you MC, your have been missing a lot tututut :haha: everything ok? missing you here :hugs: nice easter? x

Phoebe, I go to bed quite prepared to be awake for half of the night :haha: its a nightmare isn't it?! I accept it now :cry: Good preparations for being up with our bubbas I guess though. :hugs: for the lugging around of mega bumps, I feel your pain honey, get the scooter out :rofl: x

Seriously considering swiping my grandad's scooter hehehe! Was never the best sleeper but this kicks the arse out of it! :haha: the joy of lying there listening to Colin snoring his head off:wacko: and heaven forbid if he disturbs my nest hehehe xxx

Oh no Puppycat big fat hugs for u hunny, i really hope ur not going thru this alone lovely and that u can see a gp asap xxx:hug::hug::hug:

Find the number for you local Early Pregnancy Unit and call them direct for advice. I know it doesn't look good but at least you will be able to find out what's happened. Did you stipulate to the G.P it was an emergency? I know if its the worst there is nothing they can do, but If I was you, I would want to know so I could deal with it, not wonder and wonder for days....... hope you can get something sorted for today honey :hugs: x

I was right to feel so insecure. Bright red blood this morning and cramps - chemical? I don't know. I know DH and best friend saw the positive test line so I don't know what to think. Gutted. :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Phoebe, my DH NEVER disturbs my nest :haha: Mind you its so vast he would be suffocated and smothered if he got too close. I got leakage going on also, how pretty. And like you I'm on a mission to nest. I actually have almost EVERYTHING now... a bit over prepared I think... I just panicked thinking if I got stuck in hospital I wouldn't be able to get it all so whacked it all on credit cards and had it delivered. Mind you, any excuse to go mad shopping, I have little else excitement in my life apart from scooter rides in Tesco :haha:

Oh Puppycat, can't keep my mind off today's shock, I'll have you in my prayers today honey. Please keep us informed wont you? x

wish i was as prepared as u Tink. But living in Beirut put the ki-bosh on that and having no storage. And OH has promised to take me out for the last bits this w/e and i have been craftily got more supplies on the side lol. Its not too much to get, just the little bits n bobs xxx

Feel rotten talking like this when one of ours is hurting so much. That has reallly knocked me. Please get help one way or another today Puppycat. Thinking of u hun xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies, I think I just need to sit and think for a bit. I am shaking so much I feel like I'm going to throw up. DH is working so I'm alone with Laura atm, just had a bath. I might take a walk into town, I don't have any pads in so I should get some, maybe get a hug from my mum. I lost the EPU phone number when my phone bit the dust, I might see if it's online. Thanks again.

oh puppycat I am so sorry EPU phone number should be online hope u get a hug from your mum.

Hey all hope all ok I see we have another BFP PJ congrats.

hope you are ok Tink from your ordeal, Phoebe wow 30weeks not long to go now :)

MC hope you are ok?

And everyone else hope u are ok

Asfm I have my first MW appointment today hoping she will book my scan for early as possible. Took another didgi yesterday got a 3week+ lol well I am 8w4days now. Saw doc this morning as I have a mole on my shoulder which I keep catching with bra strap but he said looks fine but can't remove it yet as pregnant so cover it up so don't get more damaged. Oh I really need to buy bras mine are way too small really need to go into the city but can't be bothered.

just called EPU and they said I need GP referral. Do you think I should ring Drs back and tell them the situation? I'm sorry ladies, I need some help thinking today

I know what you mean puppycat, I was like that Sunday. I don't think I would have gone to docs if I hadn't been told what to do......we know what to do but sometimes just need it spelling out. Yes ring your G.P and tell the receptionist you must be seen today, its an emergency. If they wont take it as that, tell them you have had a positive pregnancy test and are experiencing bright red bleeding and pain. You think you are only about 4 weeks but it doesn't matter, you still need to know what's happening and get the support. x

Puppycat so sorry sweetie we was only talking about stupid tests last night too :hugs::kiss::hugs: Just nothing i can say to make you feel better atm, hope you get into the doctors soon lovely :hugs:

MC about time you showed your face on here :haha::kiss:

Phoebe im counting days down now, your our first ding dong to have :baby: cant wait :happydance:

PJ soooooooooooo good to hear you got MS already ( not that its nice) dont get me started with sore bbs mine kill especially when korben leans against them or jumps on me :growlmad:

Tink happy 29wks :happydance: next ding dong to give birth woohooo :happydance:

Damita good luck sweetie with the SA results and hope this your month xxxx

Thanks Tink - I've had a think and I don't think I'll bother going to the Drs, it's getting heavier and more crampy now so I just have to accept the inevitable and try and move on from it. DH came home and had lots of hugs, cried lots too which has definitely helped.

Poppy - I just had a bad feeling last night, now I know why. Mother's intuition I guess x

I love you ladies xx

I know maybe its not the best of times to say this Puppycat, but MC suffered a chemical the cycle before her BFP and now carrying a healthy little boy and ive read so many women getting their BFPs straight after a Chemical so im rooting for you sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->