Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Zzzzzz can't wake myself up here :haha:

China, hope the storm wasn't to bad last night, and that today is nice and sunny and calm :) x

TTC, nice to see you hop in, what's going on with you? x

Lupine, like you say, each to their own regarding the early weaning, and weaning diet she is using.....I would just mention for your benefit and future reference that perhaps you might wanna do it differently... :haha: Yes new piccy be great!!! nice that your getting time with him :) x

PK, :dust: on your O, want so much for you not to have to go through all the intervention. Also glad DH is being co-operative, its not always been that way has it, and I'm glad it is now :happydance: FX you get a good deal on that new build, be brilliant for you! x

Poppy, yes where are you my dear? hope your ok :hugs: x

Phoebe, hope your feeling better today :hugs: x

MC you too have gone quiet, make some noise :haha: x

Coral, thinking about you today, wondering how things are on the other side of the sea! I'll drop you a line of FB since its prob easier for you to get on there than here x

Puppycat, I know you felt awful yesterday on your own, but hopefully that helped you get it sorted in your head and out of your system. Its better to acknowledge how we are feeling, and spend a little time in it rather than try and keep going isn't it? We try to take our minds off things, and as a result often never deal with things properly. But now you have been there and done that, try and focus on the future and keep your chin up. On to brighter days now :) and you got us all here for ya too :hugs: x

Morning ding dongs :flower:

Sorry havnt read back and caught up yet, only managed to pop on late last night but went to bed. Busy yesterday Gage opening his own Restaurant and had be driving him around everywhere :dohh:

Afm dizzy as per usual of a morning, but sickness going now just when ive not eaten or i eat something i feel bit yucky. Bbs are still sore and like bricks by the evening when i take my bra off arghhhh hope they get better soon. Scan next Thurseday so another milestone to get safely through :kiss:

Gonna go catch up when im sorted but hope your all ok :hugs:

:wave::hi: ladies,
Bad weather has moved on, and yep Tink its sunny out :)
PK, you would think the builder would work out a deal with you on your house. The housing markert is not that great, but yeah it sounds like he is trying to get over on you guys. Pray about it :)
TTC hiya girly :hi:
Poppy,MC,Lupine,Puppycat,Phoebe,Reagal,Hopes,LadyB,SleepingB,BabyD.mommyv and all DD :hi:

Pk- Lets hope now you are in the running for fertility treatment you will get pg naturally :thumbup: if you do have 2 eggs that double the chance :happydance: really hope to see a bfp from you very soon :hugs:
China- Nice to see your weather has cleared up, sounds really scary :hugs:
TTC- Hope you are doing well, not seen you around for a very long time :hugs:
Puppycat- Lots and lots of :hugs: xxx
Poppy- Glad you feeling a bit better :thumbup: can't wait to see your scan pics :happydance:
AFM- Stopped smoking this morning and just had a cigarette :dohh: OH didn't bother at all so now we doing it friday instead, alot harder than i though when everyone else around me is still smoking! Really ready now though so when OH and his mum stop will be alot easier :D Going to a wedding fair on the 1st May, need to look for a cake everything else is bought and arranged :D did it all in about a month- go me :happydance:
Got a letter from doctor this morning, he wants to see me about blood results first booked appointment i could get was 11th May so i made that appointment but will ring every morning he is working to try to get an earlier one :thumbup:
Now off to help OH clean his fish tank & change the sand for stones... how erm... exciting :dohh: :haha:
Oh and washing machine broke (fell over in the van when bringing it here :dohh: ) So MIL is having to do all mine and OH washing, SIL, BIL & Dexters washing for the last week along with hers and her husbands at her husbands house (our old house, where the washing machine we took from here is :dohh: ) Which means tons of ironing cause i said if she does that i will iron everything for everyone :dohh:
Sorry for the life story :haha: ahh and way tmi- got loads of ewcm earlier :shrug: though af had come early, maybe i'm ov'ing really late this cycle?

xxxxxx

Morning Ladies-

Hope everyone is doing well...

Puppycat- extra hugs for you hun - hope you are coping well...

AFM- I am thinking of doing my GD test this afternoon....I am a bit confused about what I can eat and drink. They didn't tell me anything...last time I got it I went in the morning before I ate anything.
Can anyone tell me if eating or drinking beforehand will skew results??

thanks!

Lew, I would ring up and find out. With mine, I had to prearrange going in and then fast from the night before. It depends on what GD test your having, ie. fasting glucose, or glucose tolerance. x

China, glad the sun is out, and all is well :)

Lupine, I feel for you with all that ironing to do.......that's gonna be one huge pile! glad you will be seeing the doc soon about the results of your tests, and hope you can get an earlier appointment FX x

Poppy, glad your ok. Have you tried a sleep bra? I found I just had to wear a bra 24/7 in the early days. Catch up with you later x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm just got some wellman's and pregnacare for me blood hell they are big had to cut them up to swallow them haha oh swallowed hes ha ha x x x

Thanks Tink! I may ring them then. I have had some serious swelling in the feet and ankles the past week- has this affected you at all? I sit all day long for my job and I think its probably causing it- but not sure if I need to worry about my BP...

How are you
feeling?

Yes I'm swelling up also Lew, which is partly why they suspected pre-eclampsia at the weekend. On its own swelling is totally normal, but your right, if it is coupled with raised B.P it could be something to worry about. Usually the swelling with that is quite a sudden thing, rather than something your suffering with on a day to day basis though. Can you get your B.P checked at all any time soon to put your mind at rest? x

Caz, them pregnancare are massive aren't they :haha: x

Ok re-done my siggy :growlmad: any little critters wanting to edit it STAY OFF IT grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... if ive missed anyone please let me know :hugs:

hey there sweeties :hugs:

aww puppycat, thank you for that post with the prayer. it's beautiful...a great example of faith and trust in God knowing what's best for us, even when we don't understand it. :hugs:

MC, i think your bump might even be a little bit smaller now than with connor sweetie. deffo not bigger :winkwink:

poppy, how was your day today luv? :hugs: i don't remember seeing any posts from you today...i hope you're ok :kiss:

tink, i'm so glad to see you relaxing more hun :hugs: you really need it!

phoebles...poor thing sicky like that :awww: i hope you feel better tomorrow luv :hugs:

damita :happydance::wohoo::yipee: awesome news about your dh's sa hun!! :wohoo:

TTC...long time no see sweetie!!! :hugs: how are you and where are you at with ttc now hun?? actually Dr. Winslow is one of the doctors that my gyn recommended, among a couple of others, but he was one of 3 that she said she knew best. He's at FIRM, right? i haven't called to make an appt yet. i think we need to get dh's next SA first before we start going to the clinic...as they'll just ask for that anyway i'm assuming. :shrug: it would be such a blessing if we conceived on our own :cloud9: i'm worried dh's numbers will be too low to do IUI. :wacko: i hope to God not. i guess we'll see. but my gyn said she thinks we'd be a perfect candidate for IUI with all my tests clear and if they wash dh's sperm to concentrate the number, hopefully that would take. anyway, i've missed hearing from you on here sweetie. i'm sorry i didn't say so, but i was thinking about you last week :hugs:

lupes, hun, you never know sweetie...maybe you did catch that eggy this time. lots of baby dust to you love :hugs::dust:

china, :hugs: you'll get the timing right sweetie. glad you all are safe up there! we've had a few bad storms this year...nothing too terrible yet, but we'll be getting into hurricane season pretty soon :haha:

afm, not feeling too well myself today. my stomach has been upset most of the day and i've had diarrhea (sorry tmi :blush:) and nausea. :sick: blah. i hope i'm not getting sick. i hate being sick. but on a good note, dh and i had a wonderful time bd'ing again this am :happydance: i felt ov pains on both ovaries this cycle. wonder if i have 2 eggy's this time??? possible i guess. :shrug: i started checking the websites for the fertility (infertility) clinics that my gyn recommended. ivf isn't as expensive as i thought, but still very very expensive. but i'm still hoping we can do the iui and get our bfp that way if not on our own. anyway, so i'm pretty sure i ov'd yesterday. i had a temp rise this morning. so i should get cross hairs in 2 more days. dh and i still looking at houses too and talking to the builder. they counter-offered but i think the deal is BS. so i guess we'll counter-offer back 1 more time and see what they say, but i'll only be a little disappointed if it doesn't work out. would be so wonderful to build new, but in the current real estate market here, deffo not worth it if they're not going to give us a better deal than what they have just offered. so we'll see. ok, well i'm going to log off now...love you girlies and chat more later!! :kiss::hugs::kiss:

I am good. I stalk the thread avery couple of days to make sure all the ding dongers are doing well. I went to Dr. Winslow for my first appt. last month and he was super easy to talk to. it was just a consultation, but he was very detailed and explained so much to us about PCOS that I didnt know. He has center for reproductive medicine as well as a center for PCOS. If you do go see him, ask specifically for him. I think there are a couple other docotrs in the office with him. Good Luck with whatever you decide!!!!

ASFM.......lots of bloodwork and testing as I have gained 18 lbs over the past year. I have already lost 10 of it being on metformin for 2 months and would be excited if I could lose more. Dr. Winslow hopes to sort everything out with my hormones so the weight gain will stop and I will be able to have children again. FX'D!!!!

Sorry Puppycat, I hadn't included you in mine either, spank me :rofl: I haven't changed it for a while, had Caz missing also :hugs: x

TTC, great news that things are ticking along for you and your getting somewhere on your TTC journey. Sorry its been a rough one, but hoping its only a matter of time till we can celebrate not only your improving health but your long awaited BFP :happydance: x

Sorry Puppycat, I hadn't included you in mine either, spank me :rofl: I haven't changed it for a while, had Caz missing also :hugs: x

TTC, great news that things are ticking along for you and your getting somewhere on your TTC journey. Sorry its been a rough one, but hoping its only a matter of time till we can celebrate not only your improving health but your long awaited BFP :happydance: x

You got sleepingbus twice :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->