Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Evenings DD's! xxxxxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Hope we are all well this evening, thanks for the well wishes. Feeling much better albeit v.tired. Saw dr today and :baby: proceeded to kick 7 shades of doings out of her and the sonic-aid:rofl::happydance:
Shall go read back and see how we have all been doing. Hugs xxx:hugs:

Righty-o then.........

Hi Tink thanks for well wishes, hope ur being a good patient still and resting lovely. Not gotten round to bump pics, will deffo have 1 done by sat at 31 wks xxx:hugs:

Poppy glad MS is wearing off, i still get achey bb's too. Must because i'm hauling giant melons now lol. Cant wait for ur next scan piccies, thats the day after mine woohoo. Hope all is well with u and urs xxx:hugs:

China x phew thank god u are all safe and well, that must be so scary. Funnily enough i had a dream about a tornado 3 nights ago. Woke up in a cold sweat from it, so it must be terrifying to actually be in one. Not long til its our birthdays, got anything exciting planned?? xxx:hugs:

Lew good luck with the GD testing, hope results come back good for u hun xxx:hugs:

PK aww sorry to hear ur feeling poorly now, get well soon. And i hope and pray that something comes good off this cycle ur having. All sounding promising. Hope family are doing well xxx:hugs:

Puppycat so sorry ur having a bad time, Its never easy dealing with something so traumatic espec when feeling delicate as well. I know i felt. But please dnt give up hope. Hope cramps ease off soon and that this cycle brings u ur hearts desire xxx:hugs:

Cabs Hows u and urs lovely? Managed a quick chat with aunty T the other day which was nice. And if u say u got love handles, then that makes me Mr Stay-puft:haha: lovely bumpage going on there xxx:hugs:

Caz yes ur right the pregnacare are HUGE!! But its all good getting the nutients etc our bodies need. Good luck this cycle xxx:hugs:

Lupes good luck for fridays quit day hun, Hope that goes well for u hun, its not easy but it'll be worth. Would love to see another pic of chubster Dexter :awww: Hope ur not out this cycle hun, but should witch rear her ugly head i hope the next one has ur bfp written all over it xxx:hugs:

Hi TTC good to see u on, well done on weightloss. Hope things carry on improving xxx:hugs:

Hi to all other DD's Sleeping, Hopes, BabyD, LadtB, PJ and anyone i have missed, memory's fading now with any of ur news now. But big fat juicy hugs all round xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Looks like i need to update siggy too lol hugs xxxx

:haha: I'll be getting everyone amending their siggys lol huge hugs lovely :hugs::hugs:

Thanks Phoebe. Hope you're doing ok too xx

Heh done my signature too! :D

Hey DD's aka Bonkers n Bumpers :haha:

Tiring day, we are off to cub camp tomorrow till Monday so I have had all the packing to do. Doing it in 10 min bursts, with long long breaks :haha: even then I'm shattered and my back is killing. The weekend should be nice, we have use of the caravan, and i have an extra comfy recliner to lounge in to my hearts content. I literally have to do NOTHING :) not exactly everyone's idea of a holiday, but I love watching the kids all have fun. I can sit and help them do the making bits of their activities too. So be off for a bit, will post a little on my phone I expect, but how long I can keep the bat alive I don't know :haha:

Hey Phoebe, many many huggles right back at ya honey! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: x

Well have a lovely time Tink and noooooooooooooooooooooooo over doing it, hope the kids have fun and the weather is good for you all :hugs:

Righty-o then.........

Hi Tink thanks for well wishes, hope ur being a good patient still and resting lovely. Not gotten round to bump pics, will deffo have 1 done by sat at 31 wks xxx:hugs:

Poppy glad MS is wearing off, i still get achey bb's too. Must because i'm hauling giant melons now lol. Cant wait for ur next scan piccies, thats the day after mine woohoo. Hope all is well with u and urs xxx:hugs:

China x phew thank god u are all safe and well, that must be so scary. Funnily enough i had a dream about a tornado 3 nights ago. Woke up in a cold sweat from it, so it must be terrifying to actually be in one. Not long til its our birthdays, got anything exciting planned?? xxx:hugs:

Lew good luck with the GD testing, hope results come back good for u hun xxx:hugs:

PK aww sorry to hear ur feeling poorly now, get well soon. And i hope and pray that something comes good off this cycle ur having. All sounding promising. Hope family are doing well xxx:hugs:

Puppycat so sorry ur having a bad time, Its never easy dealing with something so traumatic espec when feeling delicate as well. I know i felt. But please dnt give up hope. Hope cramps ease off soon and that this cycle brings u ur hearts desire xxx:hugs:

Cabs Hows u and urs lovely? Managed a quick chat with aunty T the other day which was nice. And if u say u got love handles, then that makes me Mr Stay-puft:haha: lovely bumpage going on there xxx:hugs:

Caz yes ur right the pregnacare are HUGE!! But its all good getting the nutients etc our bodies need. Good luck this cycle xxx:hugs:

Lupes good luck for fridays quit day hun, Hope that goes well for u hun, its not easy but it'll be worth. Would love to see another pic of chubster Dexter :awww: Hope ur not out this cycle hun, but should witch rear her ugly head i hope the next one has ur bfp written all over it xxx:hugs:

Hi TTC good to see u on, well done on weightloss. Hope things carry on improving xxx:hugs:

Hi to all other DD's Sleeping, Hopes, BabyD, LadtB, PJ and anyone i have missed, memory's fading now with any of ur news now. But big fat juicy hugs all round xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Looks like i need to update siggy too lol hugs xxxx

Well, my best friend and some girlfriends from church are going out that Friday, my Sissy is taking me out on Saturday and the family is doing a combo birthday/mothers day on Sunday.

Just wanted to share my 1000th post with my DD's :dance::dance:
Edit: I am now a Chat Happy BnB Member:happydance:

:wave: morning all...happy 1000 post china!! :happydance:
lovin' all the new siggys...cba to change mine....will do at some point:dohh: but not now..:haha: hope all girlies are well, royal wedding today...i just wanna see her dress then it can be turned over cba with all the hype,rather watch peppa pig with Connor...:rofl:...not seen many bump pics of late...:shrug: why you all hiding!!!!!! GET EM OUT GIRLS!!!!!!!!! :haha: xx

:wave: morning all...happy 1000 post china!! :happydance:
lovin' all the new siggys...cba to change mine....will do at some point:dohh: but not now..:haha: hope all girlies are well, royal wedding today...i just wanna see her dress then it can be turned over cba with all the hype,rather watch peppa pig with Connor...:rofl:...not seen many bump pics of late...:shrug: why you all hiding!!!!!! GET EM OUT GIRLS!!!!!!!!! :haha: xx

morning Cabs xxx
I hear ya on the too much hype thing, may just have to saunter up ur way to watch Peppa Pig, sounds more fun hehehe:haha::haha: xxxx OH is taking me out shopping shortly for some b-day pressies and baby stuff:happydance::happydance: he wont know what will hit him, have a spending spree head on :rofl::rofl: xxx

:happydance::happydance::flower::hugs::kiss::happydance::cake::cake::cake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHINA AND MY DUM DUM!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::flower::hugs::kiss::happydance::cake::cake::cake: HAVE A GREAT DAY TO BOTH OF YOU XXXXXXXXXXX

Hi Tink hope u have a great time camping, hope the weather holds for u. And no over doing it xxx:hugs::hugs:

Thanks Cabs, birthday not til wednesday, but i do like to have a week of it hehehe!! I am famous for having mega long birthdays:haha: much to OH's dismay. But i have to kick the backside out of it with it always falling on a bank holiday :rofl::rofl::awww::yipee::rofl: Well if the queen can have 2, why cant i have a week?!?! xxxx:haha::winkwink:

Morning my lovelys!

MC, If I wasn't so busy I would have joined you in watching Peppa Pig :rofl: x

Phoebe, BUY BUY BUY!!!! :loopy: :haha: I love a good shopping spree, enjoy! I will take it easy, as long as you do too....that means you put your feet up when you get home, okeys? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->