Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Righty-oh shopping here i come woohoo!!! Be back later. Love n hugs xxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning my lovelys!

MC, If I wasn't so busy I would have joined you in watching Peppa Pig :rofl: x

Phoebe, BUY BUY BUY!!!! :loopy: :haha: I love a good shopping spree, enjoy! I will take it easy, as long as you do too....that means you put your feet up when you get home, okeys? x

Will do once i am shopped out hehehe!!! xxxxx

have fun phoebe:happydance:
cant believe im 24 weeks!!! i should really start getting a few more baby things....
question of the day....HOW ARE ALL PREG DINGDONGS OR PREG 2B DING DONGS FEEDING THEIR :baby: breast or bottle??
im bottle feeding...done it with chloe and connor so i know it works for me x

Morning :flower:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CG
:cake::cake::dance::muaha::yipee::yipee::friends::headspin::drunk::juggle::shipw::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::rain:

HAPPY V-DAY MC
:blue::blue::yipee::dance::dance::muaha::friends::shipw::juggle::juggle::football::football::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wine::loopy::loopy::rain::rain::wave::wave:

Phoebe you get yours Wednesday but enjoy your shopping sweetie :hugs::kiss:

Tink stay safe and behave yourself :haha:

Everyone else ok? hope so :kiss:

Afm like you MC waiting to see the dress then changing channel on Cbeebies :happydance:

Interesting question MC. I breastfed all of my other babies, so I am gonna give it a good ol shot again this time. HOWEVER I am not one to do it by the book, and have hungry babies (usually) so I will be expressing and supplementing from day 1 if required. I also give mine a bottle at night so I can go to bed early and get a little stretch of sleep. I don't leave the bottle till 6 weeks like they say cause my first point blank refused it, and I was unable to EVER go out without him :cry: and the trauma of weaning him off the breast at 9 months was unbearable and he was admitted to hospital with dehydration......

I also am doing something that some people might think strange. I will be expressing a little colostrum before the birth to save in case bubba needs a little extra after birth. I have plenty, and will freeze it and take it in hospital with me as all of mine have needed a little extra in the first few days due to dropping blood sugars.

Having said all that, I may only breastfeed for a short time, depending on the SPD. The physio has warned me that it may not get better until I stop breastfeeding. I am not convinced, but will see how it goes.

My reasons for breastfeeding are simply that I found it worked for me, I enjoyed the convenience, and also the 'happy hormones' that you get when you feed. I liked the extension of being able to nourish my baby after it being born. I didn't like the sore nipples, the frequent exhausting feeding in the early days, and the 'tie' to having to be the one to do the feeding. BUT the seal of the deal has to be using an extra 500 cals a day and your tummy shrinking quicker. Been the only time in my life when weight loss was so easy! :haha:

What's your feelings on feeding MC? x

Never breastfed was always tempted but im seriously ticklish on my boobies so dont think id able to :haha: stick to the bottle x

I'm confused, isn't it China's Bday Wednesday also?!?! eaaaaaaak I dunno now :rofl: If its your birthday today China, I send you many happy returns of the day and hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Pops, I will be a good girl :angelnot: :haha: x

Is it Wednesday same as Phoebe?? arghhhh if so i'll just copy this page saves me doing it again lol x

Aww thanks that was at our secret waterfall not a lot know where it is so very peaceful during the summer when we take the boys. :hugs: What time you off to camp Tink? x

China- Yay! For 1000 posts, go you :happydance:
MC- Happy V-day! :D :happydance: :wohoo: :loopy: Congratulations :D :happydance: Bet it feels great!
Pheobe- Have a great day shopping hun! But don’t overdo it :hugs:
Poppy- Your Avatar is lovely :hugs:
MC & Poppy- Also doing exactly the same :haha: I only want to see the dress :haha:
AFM- Not a lot to say really AF due on 2nd or 4th… not had my first fag of the day yet so not functioning :haha:

xxxxx

Back from the 1st wave of shopping woohoo!! Asda didnt know what hit them, a pretty baby event this time:haha::haha: Packing that away, as well as poss really. Then having a cuppa and then its my retail moment yeehaw!:happydance:

Cabs i am gonna try breast feeding initially, its all new to me so i'd love to have a go xxx

Tink ur right China and i share the same day. But i like to make mine an at least a week long event hehe xxx

Hi Popsy xxx:hi::hi:

I shall be off at about 1:30 Pops. It does look like that sort of unspoilt secret place! I love going places like that :) x

Phoebe, enjoy! I have all my baby stuff already :rofl: x

well as far as feeding the baby goes....i never even gave it a thought when preg with chloe, it was bottle all the way, with Connor i just went with what i knew(bottle) the MW tried to talk me into :holly: feeding, but i just said "no tar!" :haha: with this one i will just stick with bottle...its easier for me,but i wish i was able to breast feed as they say its better but tbh just dont know if i could attatch a baby onto my nip?:shrug: not for me but God bless you all having a go!! :hugs::kiss:
ps...not impressed with Kates dress!!!! shes a fucking princess!!!! think its lame! :growlmad:

MC- Completely agree about the dress it looks cheap and nasty :wacko: whats that all about :dohh: (meaning the bit by the boobs.. like the sleeves and back of the dress)

xxxx

:wave::hi ladies,
Tink have a blast at camp!!:)
Poppy..digging the siggy :happydance:

Ok, so I get wake up this morning to watch the news and what do I see....the Royal Wedding...not going to lie, I was not a happer camper...grrrr. And yes I agree, Kate's dress was plain...I was expecting more. But they do say less is more.

Ladies, Our birthday(Phoebe and I) is May 3 on a Tuesday :happydance: Like you Phoebe, I celebrate all week long.

Hey ladies!
Not had time to read back and do a proper post but just wanted to nip on and say 'Hi and hope you are all well! I posted a few days ago but think it was missed or baby n bump playing silly buggers.
Im watching the royal wedding, i think it was lovely and William and Kate looked super. . . makes you proud to be British :) I love the royal family. . . God save our gracious Queen! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->