Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awwwwww so cute Coral, how did you get away with a bump like that. My whole body looks like its gonna explode :rofl: * jealous* x

Mother of 4, not ignoring you thanks for the message the other day. I tried replying and BnB went down and wouldn't let me post. Then I went away for a long weekend, will reply in a bit, but really glad your 'still around' be good to cook your bubba for a bit longer :hugs: x

Pretty sure he's not been around anyone breastfeeding at all, all his family bottle fed. Guess that's got something to do with it, but never imagined for him to have such a strong opinion!

Yeah I'm just hoping for your sake that maybe once baby is here he'll change his mind and be ok with it.

If my OH said that id make sure i lobbed it out even more to piss him off :haha::haha:

Seriously tho dont think my OH would say anything and if he didnt like it he'd go out the room tbh x

thanks girls, I dont feel small and everyone keeps commenting on how big I am! :growlmad: there is a girl at the school on her 4th baby and she is 23 wks and just starting to show! So next to her I look humungo! :rofl:

Tink the fact all his family bottlefed might be it but you need to set him straight TBH I think you are the only one who should decide where and when but hopefully when the time comes he wont feel uncomfortable for long :hugs:

motherof4 hope bubba stays cooking a few more weeks for you

I wouldn't say your small at all Coral, but your certainly all bump! Its really cute and round too, very defined. What did you measure at the midwife's? x

Coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Thanks for all the birthday and well wishes yesterday. Had a lovely although long and tiring day. Had my growth scan today and all is well with:baby: s/he is approx 4lb 4oz. All the measurements were spot on although the abdominal circumfirence was on the high side, so will have to watch my sugar/carbs intake:wacko: So we're still looking at induction for around 18th june-ish. Had a tour round the labour ward which was good and i'll have another growth scan set for 4 weeks.................
Well i read all the pages and have all but forgotten everyones news u busy little bees:haha:
So i will do what i can..........
Beautiful bumpage Tink:cloud9: and WTH is all that about with OH? A very strange statement to make in my own opinion. Wouldnt have a scooby how to deal with that as my OH has no qualms about me BF. Hope u 2 can work things out xxxx:hugs:

Beautiful bump Pops and good luck for tomorrow xxxx:hugs:

PK i am so sorry ur feeling so cruddy, i know how it feels. I never thought i would fall pg again after my mmc and my reduced fertility. But please dont lose hope gorgeous and i hope u this 2ww brings u happiness xxxx:hugs:

Corally its great to have u back lovely and glad u had a fab time in NJ. Hope ur hubby's app goes well and i am so sorry about ur friend too. Its horrid not having the answers/reasons as to why he felt that way. My brother never left no note or showed any inclinations either, so the big fat WHY will always be in our heads forever more. Lovely bumpage BTW xxxx:hugs:

Uh oh brain freeze is kicking in........ But big huggles and love for MommyV, Puppycat, Lew, PJ, Damita, Lupine, Cabs, Hopes, My fellow 3/5er gorgeous China, Regal i do hope all u gorgeous ladies are well. I am so sorry i couldnt retain enough in my pea brain to take in ur news:haha: xxxxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Hey Mum of 4 great to see u lovely xxx not long now woohoo :hugs: xxxxx

WOW 18th June is only around the corner Eckkkk our first ding dong :baby:

Was wondering if your gonna put your birth stories in here when the time comes? x

WOW 18th June is only around the corner Eckkkk our first ding dong :baby:

Was wondering if your gonna put your birth stories in here when the time comes? x

Tell me about it Poppy :argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: the nerves are kicking in now. Espec after what i found out about the induction could last for up to a week :cry: I knew i would be in at least 24 hours, but a possible week WTF!!!! :cry: i cant be without a computer for that long. But i will try and do a birth story, things have been so crazy of late but i will do my best. The bedroom is now done, the caprt is being laid tom, now we're just waiting for argos to deliver furniture then thats it woohoo!!! Shame now that Beirut has moved into the bathroom:wacko: its madness i can tell ya:dohh::dohh: but good in another way as IYKWIM xxx

Ahhh sweetie i was induced twice and it didnt take a week lol you be fine xx

VERY excited Phoebe :happydance: glad all is well with bubba! Don't panic about the induction honey, it will be ok :) I have had 3. Have you thought about doing a birth plan? thought about your hospital bags? I am gonna take a dongle in with me, I can't cope with a week without my comp :rofl: x

hi pheebs!!!!! glad you are well:hugs: not long now hun. I will take my ipad with 3g hopefully. If I have my csection hopefully no longer than 2 days fingerscrossed!

Thats a double negative Tinks, have sort of a list for hosp bag, but as all the :baby: stuff is at my mum's i cant pack yet, plus with it being so manky, dusty and cluttered round here. OH doesnt get that the bags need doing pronto and its making me panicky. Luckily my mum has been astar and has done the washing of baby stuff for me. I cant even nest as its so shitty (excuse my french) and i am always doing the same fecking cleaning everyday:cry: its doing my swede in TBH but no OH dont get it at all. He's ace in many ways but does not get my agitation or need to have it all sorted asap. Got bloody plumbers and plasterers round the weekend. I know i sound an ungrateful old boot, but i am struggling just to do what i can and this place needs a complete overhaul, just dont know how i am going to do it.
As for a birthplan, that all went out of the window once i had that shitty app with anaesthetist telling me that they were gonna do the exact opposite of what i wanted or would've liked. Sorry for the moaning. It all does make me have a little weep everyday. Times running out and i am stuck wading thru treacle :cry: xxxx am i pathetic or what lol xxx

:rofl:Oh and as for the high technology i dont have a lappy or Iphone, so if i am in there for a while i will be like a pacing lion itching to get back into cyber space!!!! :rofl::hissy::brat::rofl::sadangel: yep all those emotions in 1 hit ROFL!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So if u dont mind my asking Tink and Pops how long were each of ur inductions please??? And how many tablets did u both end up with in the foof???:blush::blush: Oh and one more thing in general for all DD mum's have any of u attended parentcraft sessions? Got my 1st of 2 sessions tom, if so what can i expect from it? Soz for all the questions xxxxx

hi pheebs!!!!! glad you are well:hugs: not long now hun. I will take my ipad with 3g hopefully. If I have my csection hopefully no longer than 2 days fingerscrossed!

Thats good news Coral:thumbup: I have been told that i will staying for at least 24 hours after the birth so they can monitor :baby: insulin/glucose levels which is what i expected, as :baby: can have hypos after being stuck in a diabetics body for all that time lol xxx:hugs:

Rhys slow labour for 4 days only dilated 3cm's so was put on the drip, he was born that evening.

Gage slow growth from 30wks was in hospital for 8wks on bedrest then induced at 38wks... tablet put in at 8am then they broke my waters few hours later, then nothing so on the drip again. Born that evening. Never again he was a dry labour :growlmad:

Never did any of the classes just thought id forget everything when the time came lol

Thanks Poppy, interesting to know xxx i may just pack a suitcase then lmao!!! xxxx

Ouchys with Gage poor u xxx

U have echoed my thoughts regarding classes, i only have to read 5 pages on here and come to a complete blank!!! :dohh::dohh::wacko::wacko::rofl::rofl: poor DumDum!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awww how cute that Korben is all the one's today :cloud9::hugs::awww::awww:
Thanks again for ur advice hun and i hope everything will be sweet for u tomorrow xxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->