Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:rofl::rofl: your right Phoebe lol just remember to breath.
Awww didnt notice that on my ticker lol.... bless :cloud9:

I remember when they induced me with Rhys they asked if id been to classes and i said no, she said 'well looks like we're having a crash course now then' :haha:

Thanks getting a bit nervous now its been 3wks since my last scan but starting to believe it be ok :hugs:

:rofl::rofl: your right Phoebe lol just remember to breath.
Awww didnt notice that on my ticker lol.... bless :cloud9:

I remember when they induced me with Rhys they asked if id been to classes and i said no, she said 'well looks like we're having a crash course now then' :haha:

Thanks getting a bit nervous now its been 3wks since my last scan but starting to believe it be ok :hugs:

Crash course!! :haha:Dammit i knew i'd forget something simples lol:haha:

Course u are nervous, thats only natural lovely. u will be A-OK, shall look forward to ur new piccies tom xxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Nunnites all, i am pooped. Hope u all sleep well and i will be be back in the morning to see u all. Big fat huggles xxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

sorry Phoebe, was distracted with typing DH a long email. Decided it would be better than the row that probably would erupt, and I could put across all the points I wanted to make without preggo brain going blank :haha:

I had two lots of the tablets with my first baby. The first lot at night, and the next early morning. I awoke in early labour at 7am. I wont lye, the contractions were very strong but irregular. My waters broke with a gush at 10am but I was only about 2cm dilated and in a lot of pain. So I opted for the epidural at this point, and had a comfortable labour :happydance:

Not a lot of point talking much about the others cause i just had my waters broke instead of the gel, which they no longer do i hear.

But anyway, you should be in labour within a day or two at the worst. Don't be shy on accepting pain relief if you need it, it doesn't make you a failure. I have done it naturally and medicated, and both were great experiences despite any negative things that happened. You will be just fine honey! x

I think its natural to be nervous Pops.....I was :hugs: every things gonna be ok this time x

Oh and Phoebe, I did the classes with my first two, and yes It does help a little I guess. All depends on what the class is like really! Helps to have an idea on how to breathe and what to expect. Also handy to try out different positions and learn a little more to help us feel confident. Tinks two top birth tips are as follows:

1.Do everything possible to remain self controled above all else. Stay in control, have confidence in yourself, and rise above the pain. Loose that and you will get scared and the pain will feel worse. Be gutsy and strong, even when you feel like you cant be any more! Its your labour, your baby, and you can do it.

2. Imagine your riding the wave of the contraction. Close your eyes and ride over it knowing that when you get past the height of it, it will slowly ease and you can rest for a few minutes knowing your one contraction closer to meeting your baby.

Hi ladies,

Great bump Tink so nice and round. Hope that you're able to sort the bf issue out with dh I bf both of my children and I used a coverup for when we were out it public and would pull my shirt down after baby was latched on but my mil bottle fed only and didn't really understand the bf until she experienced it with me and she has since become more comfortable with it

Coral- I hope that dh's eyes are okay that's pretty scary also that's a great bump pic I don't think that you look huge or small it seems just about right for 28weeks

Poppy- what a cute bump I'm sticking out a bit more than usual but at the top which I think is just my fat sticking out I think I'll take a bump pic for you ladies at 12weeks which is Tuesday also gl on your scan tomorrow I'm sure everything will go great

Puppycat- I hope that you can get some answers about your toes that does not sound like fun

Motherof4- good to hear from you I hope that your little one keeps cooking a little longer

Pheobe- I was induced with my son but I was only given pitocin because I was already dialated to 4 before they started the induction and it was difficult and I had an epidural but like Tink said if you need pain relief get it and don't feel bad or like a failure because in the end the most important thing is having a healthy baby

PK, need your help.......

When I first started charting I was taking soy for the first two months. This cycle I did not take soy now it looks like I didn't ov this month. I have been batteling a sinus infection since last wendsday...which I noted on FF. Any advice would be great, I am been racking my brian trying to figure out what the hell s going. Can't find anything on the internet as to why no Ov. I feel so horrible and heartbroken, Enough rambling...Thanks:flower:

:awww: big :hug: china!! well, honey, the soy wouldn't make you not ov if you weren't going to normally. (does that make sense?) especially when you're NOT taking it. if soy was gonna mess something up, i'm pretty sure it would do it while you're taking it. do you have any history of pcos or anything like that?? there's always the possibility that the soy really was working great for you and making sure you ov'd and you may or may not be otherwise :shrug: i think it's good that you're still temping without the soy, b/c now you'll get an even better idea of what your body is doing on its own. however, it is totally possible that your illness has delayed your ov. i did peek at your chart, and i don't think you've ov'd yet. PLUS, you've been going through finals and all that, and ANY kind of stress can also delay ov, so you've had a double whammy this month. i wouldn't worry about it yet tho. if you look at my charts, you'll see i've had a couple of natural cycles (maybe one of them was with the soy too) where i didn't ov until around cd 20-21. but i do that a few times a year. i'll be really regular (27-29 days) and then just out of the blue have a 32-34 day cycle :shrug: whatever you do, keep temping and keep :sex: the temping is the only way you'll be able to determine for sure if you did ov and when. so just try to relax and take it as it comes. with your lovely celebratory/relaxing wkend coming up, i'd be shocked if you don't ov by the weekend. unfortunately, we can't rush our ov's along, but the more you stress about it, the more likely it is to be delayed. so try to just take one day at a time sweetie. :hugs: i know easier said than done. but in the meantime, just keep jumpin' your dh's bones :haha: and go have a couple of drinks for me...man, i'm DYING to go dancing in a club!!!!!!!! i'm soooooo jealouuuussssss!!! :haha: i hope you have a fantastic time sweetie!! :kiss:

well girlies, no sicky feeling again today :sad1: i told myself if i felt sicky again today after a temp rise again that i'd test tomorrow morning, but i won't now. no point in torturing myself by ogling an hpt searching for a line that isn't/won't be there. :cry: today, i've just been VERY crampy (af style), so i don't know what to think of that. a little early for me to be getting cramps like this, but given what it's been like so far this cycle, i wouldn't put anything past my body at this point. :wacko:

anyway, another exhausting day here. my 2 older girls had their final cheerleading tryouts this afternoon and neither of them made the squad, so i just finished sending an angry email to the coach to find out why. she better respond to me. nothing like venting frustration over one's own inability to "fix" things that are hurting your babies. :sad2: my second daughter, i can sort of understand...poor litttle thing, she messed up once and then totally lost concentration after that and really flubbed the dance routine. one of those moments that you just wish you could stop time for her and maybe take her place...anything so she won't have to live through it. but my oldest daughter had a near flawless routine. no reason she should not have made the squad and other girls that made it have no experience where my oldest has 3 years experience, so i'm very angry about that. and they're soooo hurt. :nope: nothing makes you feel more helpless as a mommy as when you can't fix these kinds of things for your lo's. there's no way to shield them from this kind of heartache. i hate it. :cry:

i know all of you had several things today i wanted to comment on, but now i've drawn a bland...i do remember about the breastfeeding (tink, haven't your kiddos already seen you breastfeeding??? so it's nothing new to them anyway...) and what awesome bump pics!!! everybody's looking gorgeous!!! otherwise, i'm at a complete loss :dohh: i'm just still too wound up over the cheerleading :sad1: and my sweet baby boy is still in tryouts for football (american)...ends tomorrow. he's the youngest boy trying out and the smallest, but he's doing a GREAT job! i'm so proud of him! i don't know what i'll do if he also doesn't make it. :wacko: good grief...i'm going to have an anxiety attack just thinking about it. ok, well, i better go on to sleep lovelies. i'll try to do a better post tomorrow! :hugs::kiss:

:hugs: pk

What do you guys think of my chart? https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d88dd

Morning Ding Dongs :wave:

Thinking of you this morning Poppy, hope your not too nervous and got some sleep. Wont be long till your showing us a picture of the gorgeous pippin :happydance: x

Damita, looks like you really did O in the end :happydance: x

PK, I totally get how you feel about the try-outs. Its such a shame, and you feel everything your kids feel compounded with anger that someone hasn't given them a fair deal. Sending you huggles :hug: :hugs: :hug: Yes they obviously witnessed the breastfeeding years ago, although its only the eldest who actually remembers (the 12 year old) My youngest is 7 and a half, so its been a long while. His siblings at the time were aged 18 months, 3 and 5.

I think my feelings about it all are compounded because my ex was also quite prudish with it all. He was happy as long it was just us and the kids, but didn't agree with me feeding in public or other family. I accepted that although it hurt, but this is much much worse.......

Anyhow, he's still not read the email I wrote him. I haven't told him that I sent it. See what happens :haha: its quite strongly worded :haha: x

wow Phoebe what a good weight for little one almost as big as Mckenzie was at birth (39w) I too was induced as he was small. Had two lots of tablets then they broke my waters nothing really happened much to be honest was 27hrs and at 3cm had ecs as Mckenzie's heart rate dropped (often happens in small babies).

Oh bless ya Tink my oh isn't keen on me bf but I am determined to do it more this time round he doesn't want me to "get them out!1" in public bless him lol but he ok for me to have a try though

Morning all xxxx:hi::hi:
Thanks for the tips and advice ladies, muchos appreciated:thumbup: Tink i couldnt stop thinking about u and ur situ, and the more i thought about it the more inflamed i got. Told my OH and he couldnt believe it either, i ended up ranting at him about it too:haha::blush: and i said if he had said anything like that to me, he would end up having a sex change :haha:. But thats not the issue so i apologise for that. I know he hasnt read ur email as yet, but maybe once he has u could also show him the thread u started in 3rd tri too. I really hope u can both sort this out with minimum hassles, as rowing is always so hard too. My heart and thought are with on this and stand ur ground hun. Failing that i could round up a posse of hormonal preggo women to come and see him lol. Big hugs hunnys xxxx:hugs::hugs:

BRB the carpet fitter has arrived woohoo!!! Hug xxxx

Good luck for today Poppy :hugs::kiss::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tink and Phoebe :hugs:

Going to go get ready then go, god i feel sick hate that feeling, will be back as soon as shouldnt be that long :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->