Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Nice quote Puppycat but after 5 boys im deffo stopping :rofl::rofl:

Id trade having a girl for all the remaining Ding Dongs to get their BFPs :hugs::kiss:

poppy- i didnt read back through ALL of the pages, but why do you think this one is a boy already? you never knowwww :)

Poppy there is nothing wrong with hoping for a little girl, perfectly natural. Gender disappointment is not being ungrateful either, although its something that makes us feel very guilty. Its a hard one to be honest about I think, especially when you have seen how tough TTCing can be or have suffered a MC like you. Of course every child is an absolute blessing to be appreciated no matter what sex it is, and you will be over the moon no matter what wont you! :hugs: x

My scan piccy looks boy lol i had no idea till my scan now thinking boy.

Poppy there is nothing wrong with hoping for a little girl, perfectly natural. Gender disappointment is not being ungrateful either, although its something that makes us feel very guilty. Its a hard one to be honest about I think, especially when you have seen how tough TTCing can be or have suffered a MC like you. Of course every child is an absolute blessing to be appreciated no matter what sex it is, and you will be over the moon no matter what wont you! :hugs: x

Very true Tink i love all my boys to bits and wouldnt swap them. Think this kind of subject is a tough one, but like Puppycat said ive seen some threads on here that have got nasty cos of the way the OP has maybe worded her title or found out the sex and been devasted which i dont agree with. You set out to concieve its 50/50 what you get, if your that adament you dont want a certain sex then maybe they shouldnt try really cos its the child that suffers and thats very sad.

No I agree with you Pops, I have read posts like that that have made me angry. Like you I hate the phrase "were trying for a girl" or are "devastated" when they find they are carrying the "wrong" sex :growlmad:

But hoping for a girl after 4 boys, is not anything to be ashamed about. You are not like the people that make those sort of posts. You wanted another baby full stop. You will adore it no matter what :hugs: x

Sorry for the delay girls :blush: :haha:

Anyway.... nice to see a few Ding Dong's have joined our conversation Poppy :haha: and thanks for swapping your pink bundle for our BFP's :hugs:

Knew i spelt devastated wrong :haha: yep ive seen a thread with that title and it got closed.

I just think same as MC korben will have a playmate close in age to grow up with and thats why i wanted one more so he wasnt on his own tbh and after my MC im blessed at my age to even concieve another so quick :happydance:

awwww :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:poppy:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

what a sweet and unselfish thing to say! :cry: makes me all teary thinking about it, but EVERYTHING has been making me teary lately too :dohh: but i'd postpone my bfp if it meant you getting your sweet little princess poppy :hugs::cry:

i totally agree with tink too poppy...there's nothing at all wrong with what you said about hoping for a girl...and maybe even being a bit disappointed if you find out it's a boy. we all know that feeling won't last long with you sweetie :hugs: it's hard for me to wrap my head around somebody being "devastated" about the sex of their baby. i get hoping for one or the other, but like you all have said...it's about having a baby at all to begin with and then about having a healthy one that's important. that tiny little one was determined to be yours from before the beginning of time...i believe that, so no matter what the sex is, it is exactly what was intended and perfect. :flower: i have to admit, i'm really hoping for a boy with dh...i'd be a little disappointed at first if we found out we were having a girl, but it wouldn't last long. dh and i both will love a little princess as much as a little pirate :winkwink: it's just the experience of making and sharing a little life together that matters most to us. :hugs:

MC, i know you don't think so, but i think you look just right hun! your bump is perfect!! :hugs:

caz, hope you feel better soon hunni :hugs:

jenny, keeping fxxxx and sending lots of :dust: for your 2ww sweetie :kiss:

CG, i know it's frustrating, but i think ff has your ov correct. if not on the day it shows, then maybe even a day after :shrug: in any case, you shouldn't be much longer before you could start testing :winkwink::haha:

hopes! so glad to hear your dh is recovering well hun and that you're doing so much better!! bump is looking fantastic! :kiss:

:dohh: i've lost the plot now!! :haha: thank you for all the mother's day wishes lovelies! :kiss: it's been a very nice day...dh got me a beautiful new watch with little diamonds on the face and bezel. it's lovely, and my older girls bought me a nice little crystal bracelet and earrings. my younger ones made me cards :awww: well, i gotta go now...gotta type up notes from my work yesterday. blech.

Aww Pk sounds like your children spoilt you glad you had a good day :hugs:

afm another restless night sleep think korben cutting another tooth, must admit i was a bit cranky with him at 2am i was shattered but gave him a cuddle and he finally went to sleep. Buying some Anbesol today been told its great for teething 'hope so' :dohh:

Anyways hope everyone else is fine :kiss:

Morning ladies :hi:

Beautiful day here today sun is shining, I even walked the kids to school!:haha:

Poppy nothing wrong with hoping for a girl hun and Savannah Rose is lovely was on my list :hugs: Wow not long til your scan and we can find out the sex!:happydance:

PK sounds like you had a Great mothers day :hugs:

Is anyone testing soon? We need more BFP's on here now.

Totally agree more BFPs :dust::dust::dust: I know PK due to test, ermmm Caz near?

My next scan im going to go buy some baby clothes and Tiny baby this time, i made the big mistake of buying new born and nothing fit korben when he was born :haha: was a mad rush to go buy clothes once i got home lol.

How you feeling Coral?

hmmm I dont think I have anything in tiny baby just newborn and 0-3 months but I think baby will be about 8lbs or so.
I'm ok thanks just getting uncomfortable now, baby has me up most nights around 3ish:haha: getting me prepared I suppose:haha:

How are you? Sickness all gone now? not long now til you get the flutters :awww:

Yeah im good thanks, sickness off and on if im hungry or ive eaten too much. Bbs i wish would stop hurting :growlmad: but apart from that just tired. Felt korben at 18wks so will see :happydance:

Korben was 7lb 5oz and everything drowned him so just incase buying some Tiny baby.

Ahhh looks like your little princess will be having a 3am feed :haha: korben never woke me really just felt him when i was awake mainly x

Is anyone testing soon? We need more BFP's on here now.

I suppose I''m in the 2ww now - poor DH worked his socks off last night and this morning ;) not sure what happened this month but I couldn't get enough :blush:

You're right we definitely need more BFP's here!!

yeah its nice to have the clothes fit them instead of swamp them, I have a few bits that are up to 1 month so hopefully will fit.

Puppycat lots of :dust: when are you planning to test?

I promised DH I'd only test on day or after AF due - he was annoyed with me about testing early because of our chemical last cycle - his argument is I'd never have known if I'd waited - nice huh x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->