Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hey Ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well and all the mommies had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday!

puppycat- keeping my FX for you in this 2WW!

PK- have you tested at all? Sorry if I missed it :hugs:

Not too much going on with me....my sister is pregnant though :) She has had some medical problems (she has multiple sclerosis) and she has always wanted children. Her husband has 3 teenage children and he is a bit older. We were worried she would have trouble getting pregnant, but she got pregnant in about 6 months....SOOO happy for her.
She is 9 weeks and sick as can be...I told her it would pass. She really wants a girl, but will be happy either way. This will be her only baby as her MS complicates things, so I am hoping for a little princess for her and Poppy :)

Any other TTCers who will be testing soon?

:hi: girls i am just waiting to go the gym but i will not be doing a run has i am still full of a cold wish it would just go now fed up done a opk and its dark wooppp x x

Ahhhh congratz Lew on your sister fx'd she gets her girl :happydance:

Caz get bedding and dont stop till next week :haha:

Thanks Poppy! She is pretty convinced she is having a boy ....
According to the Chinese calendar thing, she is right. But you never know :)

Are you still feel sick popps? I told my sis it subsided for me at 14 weeks, but she is hoping for sooner. I was lucky that I work from home, but she has to go into an office. She may tell her officemate soon as she threw up this morning and still feels sick now....

On a totally random note, it is a GORGEOUS Day here....I am going to take a nice walk at my lunch break....

Where is everyone today?

:wave::hi: ladies,
I hope everyone had a wodnerful Mothers Day
and everyone is doing well

China

Thanks Poppy! She is pretty convinced she is having a boy ....
According to the Chinese calendar thing, she is right. But you never know :)

Are you still feel sick popps? I told my sis it subsided for me at 14 weeks, but she is hoping for sooner. I was lucky that I work from home, but she has to go into an office. She may tell her officemate soon as she threw up this morning and still feels sick now....

On a totally random note, it is a GORGEOUS Day here....I am going to take a nice walk at my lunch break....

Where is everyone today?

Oh dont get me started on that chinese calender thing lol going by my chinese age 42 and lunar month one 'Jan' im having a girl :dohh:

No sickness not bad now, but noticed ive got some cramps last few days guess they ligament pains x

Hey Lew

It's off and on here, raining and thundery one minute then glorious sunshine the next! Very odd.

DH has gone to see his son and Laura's asleep so it's lovely and peaceful here - bliss!

Afternoon DD's! :wave:

Hope all is well with you all, will check in later, been a busy day x

Thanks Puppycat :hugs:

Catch you later Tink :kiss:

Im just making Mackeral, potatoes and sweetcorn atm xx

Just made a batch of cupcakes and dribbled icing all over them - yum yum.

Mmmmm i could eat one of those now or a Butterfly bun x

I was having major sweet cravings so I thought I'd bake some cakes! They are yummy too!

Now you got me thinking of cakes nom nom, i dont really have a sweet tooth but could eat a cream bun or jam tart right now x

mmm cakes I need to get some baking stuff in want to make some with Mckenzie :)
Rang up hospital today to see when scan is cos haven't had a letter yet, they said think your appointment was made today but not on computer yet so can you ring back tomorrow :-(

How is everyone??
Poppy are you planing on getting a double pushchair?? Been looking at a Icandy peach blossom so expensive but looks so good. I don't know wot to do but waiting till scan encase twins or not good news (trying not to get too excited)

Ladies i am having serious yellow/green snot cm, sort of like ewcm but cloudier TMI lol i had this last cycle but not on this scale! No smell or discomfort just lots of cm! Im so thirsty again today too.
Please let these be a symptoms *praying* I will be 8dpo tomorrow and really wanna test but i don't want to incase i lose my positive feeling about this month.
So should i test or not tomorrow? Or should i hang off till 10dpo? Did any of u girls get lines at 8dpo? I only have an asda early test which says it can read up to 4 days early x

I got pains, cramps or stretching just above my pubic bone and like light cramps down top of my legs hope its ok :wacko:

SB im going to use the Quinny for newborn cos Korben out of the Maxi Cosi and gone onto the next one up so can use again for the pram. Korben be 19mths when this one arrives and seen as i spend most times in the Car im just going to buy a easy fold down buggy for him i think :shrug:

Ladies i am having serious yellow/green snot cm, sort of like ewcm but cloudier TMI lol i had this last cycle but not on this scale! No smell or discomfort just lots of cm! Im so thirsty again today too.
Please let these be a symptoms *praying* I will be 8dpo tomorrow and really wanna test but i don't want to incase i lose my positive feeling about this month.
So should i test or not tomorrow? Or should i hang off till 10dpo? Did any of u girls get lines at 8dpo? I only have an asda early test which says it can read up to 4 days early x

Fx'd lovely :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: i got a faint line with my last pregnancy at 8dpo cos my IP dip was at 6dpo, but i was convinced it was an evap xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->