Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Just in case you're not familiar with IC it's control on the right and test on the left.

I think the test line is darker now - what do you think? :flower:

Attachments

• DSC03611.JPG
    DSC03611.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 6
heres 24+3

got stretch marks on my boobs already:wacko:

Attachments

• 24+3(2).jpg
    24+3(2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 24+3(3).jpg
    24+3(3).jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2
  • 24+3.jpg
    24+3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
I think yours looks a lot like MCs but thats just me lol lovely bump :happydance:

lol poppy i kinda think so too. i like that we can compare since our dates are so close :)

Hi girls,

Lovely bumps mc and hopes very neat:thumbup:

Poppy neo is nice I like bodhi and deven. What about girl names it might be a girl you know! Lol

Tink yeah maybe Wednesday then. Chilli and coke sounds good:thumbup:

Puppy cat opk def looks darker lost of :dust:

Hi caz how's things with you?

Jenny lost of :dust: for this cycle.

Just going to get the kids to bed now. X

ok coral a part from a horrible cold done a opk not dark yet x x x

Yeah i like the others too will have to see what he looks like on my 4D scan :haha:

Totally given up on a girl now :dohh:

I liked Destiny, Savannah and Serenity ' Rose for middle name after my mum' but something else would probably crop up...

Yeah was my 1st choice but hey Ho may buy a female cat and call her that :haha:

Ahhh I really hope you have a little pink bundle hun - when you going to book a scan to find out? x

Awww thanks but as long as its healthy im happy. 3rd June i go so not long :happydance:

Oh of course - every pregnancy is a blessing and a healthy baby at the end is obviously the most important thing, we can all hope though ;)

Yeah know what you mean. When i went for my 20wk scan with korben and they said boy i'll admit after id told all my friend and family i cried on my own for a while, but the next day i was fine. Think its very hard when you keep having the same sex and you would love the opposite to complete your family or given the chance to have a Daughter/Son but you get what your given and blessed that they're healthy.

Hope no one reads this and thinks im a selfish cow lol cos im not im very greatful to have my 4 boys x

No I can't imagine anyone who would be reading that would think anything bad - I've seen some pretty shocking posts on here about women and gender selection so you've got nothing to worry about!

I found a quote the other day which was quite apt;

The Hope is gone when you stop Trying

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"