Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

NO RAILS!!! :haha: her hubby was gonna look in the loft for me, just before she announced to him she thought she might be preggo. Then everything went out the window :haha: So I am still wondering what to do, all I'm bothered about is that I brought a cot top changer so want to set it up ready while I can still move! :haha: x

Puppycat its not a really strong urge is it? im surrounded by smokers i may have to hibernate for next 12mths :haha:

Puppycat its not a really strong urge is it? im surrounded by smokers i may have to hibernate for next 12mths :haha:

No it's not terrible, I just wanted to be honest with you :flower: - you'll always be a smoker and always think about it but the urge gets easier to manage, it's more of a self control thing. We know you have it though because there's so much to avoid in pregnancy you'll be fine! :hugs:

:haha: I have had that song in my head a few times when I come on and read your posts puppycat :haha: No, sleeping is awful! Moan moan moan, whinge whinge whinge etc :haha: I get the drag which is the TWW, I used to be impatient right from O :haha: x

Poppy, I agree, you might NEVER be at a point where you don't 'fancy' one. But you will get to a point where you wont NEED one. Like puppycat said, its more about self control. Honestly honey, you can do it! x

I just wish once you given up after a few months thats it clean bill of health and never fancy one again :haha:

I'll do it xx :hugs:

Yes where is she? a few who hasnt been on either LB :wacko:

Yup, quite a few been very quiet. LB has been missing for ages, and mommyv hasn't posted for a while either right? x

MommyV had her scan didnt she? hope everything went ok x

Heh. You singing again Tink?
Just come back from my Mum's house. Was planning on being a home a bit earlier but i'm terrible when I start chatting heh.
Yes we're all here to support you Poppy. You can do it!
I'm wondering if i'll be able to test on my birthday? It's a week tomorrow so i'll be 10dpo. I'll have to do it secretly tho as I promised DH i'd wait til AF due which would be the Tuesday after. Hate having a long LP

Hmmm its a tough one testing on your birthday cos you'll either celebrate getting your BFP or if its too early and you get a BFN will it ruin your day :wacko:

Nah my birthday is a fantastic day anyway. I love my birthday! It'll probably bum me out but not ruin the day. I'll just lash cocktails down my neck heh heh x

hey sweeties :hugs:

busy day here. took 2 older dd's to dentist/orthodontist this morning for new consult. hopefully braces start soon...latest will be january if insurance won't waive waiting period. have to wait and see what they say. then started a new job tonight, interpreting at one of the colleges in jacksonville, so back to an even busier schedule for me. ugh :wacko: but it's only for 2 more weeks. then my job at the high school will be finished and i'll have a light schedule for the summer.

poor tink, still not sleeping well :hugs: i had a rough night last night too...saw a bug crawling on the ceiling in our bedroom, then another one. tiny. i thought they were teeny little roaches, but dh says they were just common little beetle type things. :sick: blech. anyway, i couldn't sleep b/c of it...i don't like bugs and the idea of one falling on me or on the bed was freaking me out. needless to say, we had a bit of a fiasco over it last night, so i didn't sleep much. :dohh: and now i'm paying for it...not just tired but my upper back/neck are in so much pain...aggravated my old injury. so i just took some pain meds/muscle relaxer. that will knock me out pretty soon.

poppy, we'll defo support you hun and you can do it sweetie! you'll be so proud of yourself when you do it. :kiss:

puppy, the 2ww is always so hard, we know! :dohh: but you can gripe about it with us :winkwink:

yes, missing a lot of our dd girlies--phoebe, ladyb, eesoja, regal, ttc, mommyv...we're thinking about all of you girls and miss you bunches! :hugs::kiss: i know i'm forgetting a lot of names :blush:

damita, keep us updated hun! :hugs: but we undy the need to avoid all of this for a while. i hope you get in for your appt soon sweetie :hugs:

you too lupes! :hugs: i hope you were able to get rescheduled quickly!

dh's urologist office called me today to say they haven't received the results yet from dh's SA, so i called the lab about it. they said they already faxed it (of course :wacko:), but i asked and they said they would re-fax it for me, so hopefully the urologist has it now and we'll be all set for next tues. it will be nice to feel like we're moving on again and getting more accomplished. anyways, otherwise, nothing going on here with me...CD2 :dohh: still cramping and still heavy af. ugh :wacko:

just checking in...:wave:
good luck for tuesday pk :hugs:
poppy...im going to set a quit date now...:argh: we'll crack the habbit together :kiss::hugs: any other DD smokers kicking the habbit with us?
tink...im with you on the no sleep front...im 26 weeks and just cant get comfy...i try pillows, duvet, the spare bed to get comfy....even the sofa but i just cant get a few hours straight :growlmad: so i feel your pain:hugs:
ladyb comments and likes my posts on FB so she's ok,maybe just not got time for bnb posts...you know what its like...addictive women on here :haha:
coral...yes next MW app is a week on monday..(28 weeks(ish))..i re measured fundus and baby must have shifted b/c it was 26cm, depends on :baby:'s position and bladder fullness i think..but i can see that im not small :dohh: :haha:
head gone blank........:hugs: to all xxxx

hey all hope all ok!!

Right a TMI question I think I have thrush but got cream left over from last time was which was the same they gave me when I was pg before, wondered would it be ok to use this as trying to get though to doctors but busy or do u think I should get in to see nurse or try cream and if not better go to doc on monday??

What cream have you got SB, canesten? will be fine if its external, if you also have it internally see doc first x

Morning all, catch up properly in a bit x

Morning ladies :hi:

PK good luck for Tuesday's appointment will be thinking of you sweetie :hugs:

Puppy good luck for testing on your Birthday and lots of :dust:

MC and poppy good luck quitting the fags, we will be here for support:hugs:

Tink hope next door neightbours get you the rails soon, I know how you want everything set up now, I understand I feel the same!!

Going to try and paint the kids room today, just need to wake up lazy DH:sleep::haha: I'd prefer to get it done while kids are at school, you know what it's like with them wanting to help!:wacko:

Can't beleive I'm 30 weeks tomorrow:happydance: hopefully time will keep moving quickly, although still need a few bits and pieces and of course the furniture!:dohh: My MIL is getting it for us and wants it to be a surprise and still hasn't told me even though everyone else has! So I wonder when she will decide to, like Tink I want it all set up and ready now while I still feel like moving:haha: I hate to sound ungrateful as I really appreciate it but she knows someone told me so not sure what she is waiting for now?:shrug:

Yes Phoebe, Ladyb and mommyv have gone a bit AWOL we miss them:kiss:

Yah MC go for it :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

SB i just always use canesten too :thumbup:

will read back in a minute sorting korben xx

Right, now have a little time to read up properly :coffee:

Hoping all DD's who are MIA are ok, we miss you all :hugs: Hope to hear from you all soon x

Puppycat, I will be singing it every time you post now :rofl: Testing @ 10DPO then? what test you gonna use? x

Morning Poppy! :wave:

MC, great news your joining Poppy with quitting! You can do it :thumbup: will you try some NRT? x

PK fx the results get send over and you will feel like your on your way again soon. I'm the same with creapy crawlies at night :wacko: Sorry your :sleep: and sore from your neck and AF :hugs: x

Sleeping bubs, hope you find some relief from the thrush x

Coral, happy painting! you need to post piccy's once you have done :happydance: I asked my friend/neighbour again about the cot and she insists she wants me to have it, that they need a smaller one this time anyway. So I said would she like my DH to go up to her loft to find the cot rails n stuff. Anyhow, DH is putting it up now!!!!!! :happydance: hurrah :loopy: I can start to nest :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->