Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

ive got nicorette inhaler but i heard cold turkey is the best way if preg...i just dont think i can cold turkey it tbh:blush: is monday quit day then??:argh:

Yeah cold turkey best for baby, but if you can't do that, anything other than actually smoking is a better for you n bubba. Your certainly not doing any worse with the inhalator, as long as your not using it more than you actually smoked. I found it quite good, but the patches for me better as it curbed the craving before it had begun. x

hey tink yer got that cream :) Seems to be helping to be honest not as bad as last couple of times.

I bored really should be doing stuff around the house but went to a toddler group this morning so now want to relax if I want to do some stuff around the house I have to do things in the morning lol Mckenzie is still asleep his lunch is already in the fridge lol toddler group this morning had breakfast which was morning snack time for Mckenzie and he ate loads so will be full for a while lol

patches irritated me and im not using them again, will go with the inhilator i think..
any tips on keeping backache at bay, mine hurts from when i get up until when i go to bed:growlmad: so sore, dont remember this with chloe or connor

Hiya ladies

Thanks for all the :dust: x

Good luck Poppy and MC - you can do it! So is it Monday? xx

Yeh will be testing 10dpo Tink, I usually use my IC's but do you think I should get in a FRER or something this time??

ive got nicorette inhaler but i heard cold turkey is the best way if preg...i just dont think i can cold turkey it tbh:blush: is monday quit day then??:argh:

I started a thread in 2nd Tri and someone said its better to go cold turkey so your not feeding the craving.... Alan carr e-book is ment to be good 'not alan carr the comedian' lol Yes Monday it is 'shitting it' pmsl x

I couldn't have done it cold turkey that's for sure :haha: But go for it if you think you can! everybody is different, but I just smoked again when using nothing at all. MC those patches are really irritating at first, I remember going crazy jumping about smacking it :rofl: But it did go after a week or so. x

Sleeping bubs, glad you have some relief, its so horrible! x

Puppycat, what miu are your IC's? if they are only 25 I'd recommend a Superdrug or a FRER at 10DPO. Doubt you would get a line on anything less sensative. x

Monday is Q day then?

Tink i dont think i could go cold Turkey cos ive not enough to occupy myself apart from korben n if weather crap im stuck in, so do you suggest full strength patches for 1st week? mine irritated me and i smoked with it on before, but wasnt ready back then to really quit x

Hellooooooooo Ladies :hi::hi::howdy::howdy:
Many apologies for not being around, bally comp's been poorly and everything is crazy at the sec. I trust and hope all is well with u lovely ladies. Blimey there must be like 70+ pages for me to catch up on :wacko: never gonna retain all that info rofl!!!! So hows life treating u all??? I see ur thinking of giving up smoking Pops, good on yer lovely:thumbup: I went back to the smoking clinic last thurs, as my habit was starting to creep back in again. Its not easy. And i do have the odd crafty puff of OH's cig, but then the guilt creeps in again. But on monday i did blow a 1 on the carbon monoxide effigy, so i went from 7 down to 1 so it cant all be bad. I am using patches at the sec, but wanna get off them asap, as i think cold turkey is the only way for me personally. And when the bathroom(beirut no2) is finished.................. And OMG that has been hell i can tell ya, got let down by plumbers, workmen and then all our tiles breaking, no sink, a headless shower and deceased toilet etc etc, so its kinda been a constant friday the 13th IYKWIM for the last fortnight:dohh::wacko: but i do stray off topic there lol. So when beirut no2 is done the whole house will be a no smoking zone, which should hopefully make things easier all round.
Anyways enough of my rhubarb, i have missed u all very much and i do really hope all is good on planet Ding Dong. Much love to u all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh Phoebe you got nearly 5wks to go :happydance: i wont be on holiday then so dont miss all the excitment :hugs:

Poppy, I brought them the whole time to be honest, I just cut them down.....literally cut them :haha: So if you get them and find your doing fine, and could use less, cut a bit off. That's all the next stage patch is, a smaller version of exactly the same thing. Also try different places on your body, some are more sensative than others, I found my upper back was a good place x

:hi: girls hope your all well happy friday woopp afm been shopping for food taking my son for his hair chopped then hopeful he will be sleeping his nans tonight x x x

Awww good to 'see' you Phoebe :hugs:

I'm not sure on the IC's, have to check the packets.

Just having a brew because I'm freeeeeeeezing :(

Still having a mare with puter, gonna have to check desk top and sort something out. Will try and get back on later ladies. Hugs xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been awol. Been busy with lots of outdoor work and getting ready for dh's b-day party tomorrow. I hope that all you lovely ladies are doing well and thank you for thinking of me.

Poppy and MC that's great that the two of you are going to quit smoking together. I used to smoke about 9years ago and after I quit I now find cigarette smoke totally disgusting and have never wanted to smoke again so I hope that you ladies can have that type of experience as well

Puppycat- gl with your testing

Pheobe- can't believe that you're almost done can't wait to see your little one

:wave: Tink gl getting lo's nursery all ready I can't wait but won't be doing that for quite a while

Coral- hope that your painting goes well and yes a picture of the finished painted room would be nice to see

PK- sorry about af but hopefully you'll be able to get your iui this cycle and dh's sa will be better than last time

asfm- have been having problems with my current dr.'s and I'm afraid that they aren't really qualified to deal with my problems but since I have been their patient they are keeping me on I may be looking for another dr who has more experience Tink did you look for a more specialized doc with all the problems that you have or is that not an option? anyways other than that all is well getting ready for dh's birthday party and trying to get my house in order I finally do not feel sick anymore but I get so tired after doing just a small amount of work I also think I'm feeling the baby move every so often I felt dd around 13weeks so I guess it's possible

Sorry Phoebe, got talking to my neighbour in the midst of typing a reply to you! Glad to see you back, and hope you get your puter up and running properly. Can't believe how short a time you have! Did you pack your 'emergency bag' missy? x

Mommyv, also great to have you back! yes I see a few different people actually but I don't really know how it works in the states. I see a diabetic midwife for my GD, who is under a doc who intervenes if something is wrong. I also see a ob doc at the hospital, my general practitioner, a physio, and a neurologist. I'm sorry, but I have no idea how it all works in the states, but I agree you want to be seeing someone who understands your complications. Glad your ok x

Hey :D
just another flying visit sorry, i have to come on on my phone as at OH stepdads house as he is not well and we gotta look after him, taking him to zoo tomorrow which will be nice :)
just popping in to let you know OH sperm count came back really good so no problem there :thumbup:
but my blood results came back abnormal, the testosterone levels were high and some other things were wrong but can't remember- doc was surprised i have regular af and asked if i had been tested for pcos or cushings disease so i assume this is what he expects. Been referred to a fs but didn't say how long the wait was but considering I'm not far from damita i assume it will be roughly the same. Of course i Googled both things he mentioned and wasn't enthralled with what i found but just gonna hold on to the hope he was wrong :thumbup: looks like i just have a long wait now, so will probably try to bbt from next cycle (as thermometer is at home and I'm on cd9 so is pointless starting from Tuesday) so i have some to show fs along with some old ones.
Sort of guessed it was something to do with me but little gutted to find out it actually is we will see in a few months but lost hope of anything happening naturally now :( but we will get there some time i suppose :)
ps i quit smoking 2 weeks ago with patches i am on 24mg 16hour patches they don't aggravate me as much as the others (i usually get blisters from them) so if it doesn't work out with one lot of patches just try a different brand i was advised to use them because i was smoking about 35 a day, i go to a stop smoking clinic ran by nhs cause then i only have to pay for prescription Charge and if you don't pay for prescriptions you get it all free plus they work out things that are best for you and your lifestyle would strongly recommend patches and don't give up on them straight away if they don't agree with you! Goodluck ladies!

Xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back