Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

quiet on here today..what is everyone up to....im soooooo bored......im an expert on week 25 of pregnancy now....read that much stuff from the web i could be a MW!!! what can i dooooo im bored as a tea bag in a coffee shop!! :haha:

:haha: me too.. may get ready and go Aldi's needs some nappies, then Asda for food.

When did everyone's bbs get better? sick of them now :growlmad: think they were better by now with korben.

lol yeah I just saw your status MC :haha: What's happening at 25 weeks then, enlighten us!

Oh yeah, you know my 'friend' who lives next door (you do Coral) well she found out she was pregnant last night....bit of a shock, but they have been irresponsible with contraception for months so it was always on the cards. Anyhow, she's got a 3+ on a digi and we think she's about 6 weeks. She doesn't even know when her last period was, although she thinks she must be a few weeks late as its been ages. Anyhow she's off to the docs in a panic this morning, she takes more meds than I do (when they say take 2 she takes 5....) and was also on diazepam for muscle spasms in her back. She has also been pissed as a fart almost every day of the week. Really hoping all is ok with her bubba, she's a bit of a nightmare, but always gave up the bad stuff when preggo so FX all is ok with her baby. x

awww congrats to your neighbor..:happydance:
have fun in aldi poppy...im thinking tesco's...can get my free newborn nappies then lol...as for the 25 week stuff im onto week 26 now...im preparing for tomorrow:haha:

FX'd everything ok with baby Tink... Aldi nappies are better than bloody Huggies and Pampers i found lol brill for boys anyways and cheaper :thumbup:

tesos are good too lol...
just measured my fundal height, its 21cm??? shouldnt it be around 25-26cm now??

It's a bit iffy at this stage MC, I wouldn't worry! I got all sorts of measurements at your stage. You look just the right size to me. I'm TRYING to sort out bedroom. It was organised and nice then I got lazy for a week :haha: DH taking the bubbas chest of draws up later, so gotta make some room. Its like a washing bomb has gone off in our room :haha: x

Ok so ive chose Monday as my quit day Eeckkkkkkk :dohh: gonna buy some patches etc over weekend, but dont know what strength im allowed to get? dont want to go straight on low dose dont think it will help :wacko:

How much do you smoke Pops? I started on the second stage patches. They ARE itchy at first, but I promise that will go away after about a week. Also take it off at night and wash the area cause leaving them on all night can stop you sleeping. I'm rooting for ya :happydance: x

Caz when does the craving stop for one or do you still get it?

Forgot to tell you all, AF got me 3 days ago :( onto cycle 7, month 9, saw my doctor today as it's not DH as his sperm are fine, it's me. Anyway been referred but can take up to 3 months for an app so I am taking a break from all things BnB until my appointment as everyone around me all my TTC are pregnant minus little me..

it was 1 or 2 month after i gave up i don't crave for 1 i hate the smell it makes me sick when my son goes my mums and sleep his cloths stink of it and i have to wash them straight away x x x

Hey ladies,

poppy good luck trying to quit have you tried researching on the net on quitting while preg, prob find more out from there than the MW!

MC you look just right for 25 weeks when do you see the MW again? is it 28 wks?

Tink congrats to your friend. Hope baby is ok with all her partying. She isnt the one who gave you the cot etc is she? And lunch was good we should do it at least once more before we pop:pop::haha:

Damita so sorry to hear things are not any better and big :hugs: for new cycle. I hope you can get referred quickly and get the ball rolling. Have they done any tests on you yet?

Just got home from B&Q. Got the paint for Baby/Chloe's room and Ryan's room. Also got a new BBQ gas grill on sale for 69 quid. Got Ryan some curtains and bedding also, spent too much!:dohh:

lol Coral, yes that's the one who gave me her nursery furniture :haha: That was the first thing I said, she's insistent she doesn't want it all back, I don't know what to do really. I don't think she will accept it back, but I feel wrong keeping it now. They don't have a lot of money....maybe I'll say perhaps I'll borrow it for a while until she needs it. They have nowhere to store it anyway, so it would do her a favour x

oh no sods law aye Tink:dohh: Yes she wont need it for at least 9 months so see what happens. Did she give you the rails yet!!:haha:

Damita sorry af got you 'she such a bitch' :hugs: i know your taking time out till you've had some tests, but hope you pop in from time to time sweetie, your part of the ding dongs and like to see how your going :kiss:

Sorry for missing your post Damita, so tired today. I'm glad dh SA was fine, that's one obstacle out of the way. I'm sure your BFP is just round the corner, will be thinking of you, and hoping its not too long a haul for you :hugs: check in when you can honey x

What's new Puppycat? Whoa wo whoa wo whoaaaaa woooo wo :serenade: :haha: xx

Lol Tink that made me giggle :haha:

You're still not sleeping well then :nope:

I quit years ago, I can't even remember how many, but you never lose the want for one, especially if you're in a circle of friends you'd normally smoke with or you have a drink etc. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->