Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:hi: sweeties...another "sick" day for me here. i think i've just been so exhausted that i really needed the rest, and dh has been supportive so it's good:winkwink: anyway, wow, the ding dongs are talkative this morning! :happydance: and you've all been making me laugh as i read through :haha:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINK
:cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake::cake:
tink, totally relate to your pleading prayer :haha: so glad you got some decent rest hun. :hugs:

coral, i'd have done the same thing...stinkin' jerk of a teacher. :growlmad: you might be able to brush it off and let it slide if Ryan was older (like a teenager) but not at 7...poor little guy!!! you did the right thing by saying something! :hugs: ....and lovely bump sweetie! :kiss:

MC, i think your bump is fantastic as usual :thumbup: and keep going with quitting the smoking hun! you can do it...and i'd defo give dh a firm kick in the arse for smoking around you. :rofl:

poppy, don't worry about yesterday sweetie :flower: we're confident you can do it hun and anything that's less than before is still progress :thumbup:

phoebe, big :hug: hunni...i hope your grandfather will be ok. it is anxious getting closer, but it's all going to be wonderful sweetie! not long now... :winkwink:

lew, i was always so ready to be DONE with pg by 32 weeks, so we know how you feel hun! :hugs: so glad you had a wonderful baby shower! :happydance:

puppy, what's an Alpha course? how you doing today hun? :hugs:

caz, so sorry the :witch: got you sweetie :hugs: i think a scan with the clomid this time around is a good idea. i can't remember sweetie...do you or dh have any other issues?

afm, like i said, just hanging out at home today, being totally lazy :haha: we're still back and forth negotiating with the seller of that house...hoping to hear a good response back today. we counter-offered again yesterday, so we'll see..... :dohh: dh and i talked about the weekend plans...we're still going to go, but we're going to do a different hotel that's less expensive. still a very nice one and still "deluxe" just not quite the atmosphere as the Polynesian. but after we have our passes again, we'll be able to watch for the special discounts they do in the off-season and go then. :happydance: anyway, so we looked at all the hotels online last night and decided on the Dolphin hotel...it's walking distance to Disney's Boardwalk (and Epcot) too, which is really nice and lots of dinner options and stuff :happydance: dh told me this morning to go ahead and make the reservations :yipee: so i'm excited about that. plus on Saturday, we will be picking up our anniversary cake from the baker that made our wedding cake :wohoo: O.M.Goodness!!! it was by far the most deeeeeeelicious cake we've ever had and we can't wait to get some more!!! they do a program when you order wedding cakes from them that they will give you a small cake free on your first anniversary :thumbup: and after we pick up the cake, we're going to go see my baby sister. she had her baby last week...i can't remember if told you. he was 8lbs 1oz, named him Jack Ryan. it's always hard seeing a new lo, but i'm excited too. i'm very close to my baby sister...when she got pg the first time with the twins, i was the first one she told. Jack Ryan is her 4th baby now, and they are planning on getting a vasectomy. i love seeing them and all the lo's are so adorable and fun to be around. anyway, so we'll visit with them for a couple of hours until my ex picks up the kids and then we'll go on to Disney!!! :yipee::yipee:

Thanks all- yes, I got quite a large bump growing.... a little scared of what it will look like in another month! Eek!

coral- you look nice and compact compared to me- I am more of an explosion! I am going to have quite a fun time losing the weight afterwards me thinks.
MC- I am deffo bigger than you!

Poppy- yay, only 11 more days!!! You need a ticker countdown :)

Caz- just saw that :af: got you...sorry hun :hugs:

lew, bump is looking wonderful sweetie!! :hugs:

poppy, sooooo exciting about your gender scan!!! it will be here before you know it...i still think girl!!! :winkwink::happydance:

PK you got such an exciting week makes my life look sooooooooooooooooo boring lmao actually it bloody is and the weather here dont help :cry: you'll have to post some piccys of your sisters new :baby::hugs:

ah well youll be fine at 16+5...deffo get a decent guess at gender...i want potty shot pics!!!
:wave: pk...oooo i want cake now :dohh: xxxxxxxxxx

For £80 so do i lol get a coloured 3D one too so worth the money x

is anyone on here bidding on a baby swing on ebay...i just lost an auction by 1 second! and £1................i bid,then they bid 1 second after me!!!! :growlmad:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...172893&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1099
just found this...:happydance: and its only half hour away to pick it up:yipee: will have to ring and ask if they still got it

thank you lew :hugs:

aww poppy...nah, my life isn't so exciting. just busy and too much work!! :wacko: although, i can't WAIT to have my saturdays back for going to the beach :wohoo::wohoo: June 4th is my last saturday for working that therapy job!! :yipee: and i will defo take piccies of the new lo and post them...let me go through my piccies now to post of the other ones (baby girl and the twins)...SO adorable! :winkwink:

oh that's right, i remmy now caz :hugs:

my plans just changed again! i just called disney to make the reservations...the Dolphin was all booked :dohh: BUT they got us in the Wilderness Lodge by Magic Kingdom for a SUPER discount, so I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited :wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee: i can't wait!!!!

MC totally sucks when you lose a bid at the last mo like that doesn't it! :wacko:

MC my friend had same swing for her daughter, ive never bought a swing alwaysa bouncer, im cruel not buying a swing lol

the first piccy is little India with her daddy (my BIL)

the second piccy is the twins, Amelia and Cecilia (it's really hard to get a good piccy of them together!!)

the third one is the twins again (Amelia's on the left and Cecilia's on the right) with my sister (their mama)

and the last one is twins last Halloween with one of my other nieces, Elena-Marguerite. i think this one is also Amelia left and Cecilia right, but harder to tell :dohh::haha:

Attachments

• IMG_8089.jpg
    IMG_8089.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8083.jpg
    IMG_8083.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8364.jpg
    IMG_8364.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7705.jpg
    IMG_7705.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 5
Awwww India is so cute and the twins are gorgeous PK :cloud9: your family have some beautiful children x

thank you poppy :cloud9: we think the babies are all beautiful too, but we know we're prejudiced about it :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->