Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

just walked back through the living room to where he is sanding the hall n stairs, smelly fag man!!! he left a waft of fags as he passed me...anyway...might take a bump pic......anyone else? x

bump....27+4weeks...HUGE!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• P240511_12.350002.jpg
    P240511_12.350002.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
  • P240511_12.340001.jpg
    P240511_12.340001.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
:haha: ITS NOT HUGE! its perfect :happydance: I grant you its not small either :winkwink: no fair, I want a nice defined bump and lovely slim figure like yours *jealous* :rofl: x

I might do one later, not sure if there is much difference in mine. I just feel like one great explosion :rofl: x

Hmmmm your getting bigger pmsl but hey your gonna do :hugs: chop chop Tink n Coral :wacko:

hey girls,
nice bump MC not huge or small I'd say! didn't I do one last week? Maybe I'll do another next week. I did chuckle at your comments about your OH smoking :rofl: I agree with pops kick him out the back door and lock it :rofl:

Just been upstairs cleaning and my mobile was ringing, it turns out its the karate teacher. Didn't leave a message though. Think I should call him back. I don't want to get soppy and cry again:dohh:

chop chop!!:haha: lets get them bellys out...im huge, lets be honest im 27 n half weeks n look full term!!! no need for sugar coating with me, i can see it myself :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wave: coral...i need a bump pic from you b/c im sure we are the same size:dohh: only not the same gestation!!:haha: as for the teacher....does he like harassing preg women..gimmie his number ill take out my nicotine withdrawal on him....bet he's a smoker the dick wad!! :haha:

this was my pic from last week, 6 days ago
I think I'm bigger

Attachments

• 18 may '11 005.JPG
    18 may '11 005.JPG
    105.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 18 may '11 006.JPG
    18 may '11 006.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 3
Im so jealous of your none stretched to high heaven bump :haha: you n MC do look same size lol

I don't have any new strechmarks YET! but have plenty of old silvery ones. The kids say to me "eww what are those squiggily lines on your belly":haha:

Nobody see's my map of Britain :rofl:

I got all mine with Rhys didnt get any new one's with other 3 x

Morning Lovely Ladies!

I will read back shortly, but wanted to pop in to say hello!

Unfortunately, I think I hit a wall with this pregnancy....utterly exhausted, back aching terribly and my feet and ankles are so swollen... ah well, it could always be worse, but just wanted to vent for a bit.

I had my baby shower this past weekend - it was really lovely. I was overwhelmed by all the family and friends who came and how generous they all were....baby's room is stocked full of stuff :)

Tink - I noticed it was your birthday today on facebook- HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Mine is actually tomorrow :)

hmmmm, im thinking we look about the same too ...:argh: either your small or im big!! i know...i know its me im big! :haha:
:wave: lew:hugs: xx

Hi Lew, we missed you girly:hugs:
So glad you had a great baby shower I'm so jealous:haha:
Sorry to hear you are aching although I'm right there with you. By the end of the day my back really hurts! My feet aren't swollen yet but I'm sure once it heats up they will. Cankles here we come :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->