Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oooooooh I want some of that cake PK! mmmmmmmmmmm sounds heavenly. will it be decorated? you have to post a pic :haha: x

MC yeah that's my worry with swings, see what happens. That one looked nice though, I love the bouncing contraption you can get in that range when they are older, looks like fun :haha: well done for cutting down x

Aww Pops, I don't feel very glamourus :haha: but thanks. Yes, erm the bump is pretty large :haha: although I think I'm getting away lightly, apparently Lily is deep in my pelvis, so I have no idea how huge the mega bump would be if she was laying higher :rofl: x

zzzzzzzzzzzzz neeeeeeeeeeeeed sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep zzzzzzzzzz

Hey DD's, good morning :rofl: not slept yet, waiting to be able to go off :rofl: anyhow, thought I'd get a head-start on the mornings post of Birthday congratulations whilst I lye here tossing n turning :haha:
:flower: Happy Birthday Lew! :flower:
:happydance::cake::munch::dance::yipee::friends::headspin::pizza::drunk::coolio::icecream::fool::juggle::football::beer::wine::wohoo::loopy::rain::bunny::rain::flasher::loopy::wohoo::wine::beer::football::fool::juggle::icecream::coolio::drunk::pizza::headspin::friends::yipee::munch::dance::laugh2::cake::happydance:

well ive been awake an hour:dohh: why wont my 12(almost) year old daughter let me sleep, its not my 2 year old or my bladder,bump/baby or back...its her.....:growlmad: she tries to creep around upstairs doing feck knows what and wakes me between 6-7 every morning....i could strangle her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cake::cake:happy birthday lew:cake::cake::happydance::yipee:

Awww MC, I think being woken up earlier when you wasn't ready is worse than laying awake like i was for ages! :hugs: zzzzzzz me n you can be zombies together today :haha: x

hey all I too feeling like a zombie lol been up since 5:45am with a little monkey he only has about 9hrs a sleep at night!! wish he would sleep longer now he riding about on his bike around the house now all I want to do is go back to bed but off to a toddler group in an hour.

Hope you are ok Tink and MC

:wave: tink n SB....zombie state is what im in today, God help OH and Connor....chloe gets to escape to school.....lucky her......

morning girls :hi: painful :af: this time going the gym cant wait do a good run again get the stress out my body happy birthday lew xx x x

morning zombies, erm I mean ladies:haha:

sorry to hear about the lack of sleep girls. It's a beautiful day today though!

Just got my car insurance renewal in and its gone up from 603 per annum to 1031 per annum :shock: how is that possible? will haveto ring them and give them an earful! Guess I will be shopping around for car insurance:growlmad:

:haha: so its Zombiesrus today in Team Ding Dong :haha:

Sleepingbubs, have a good time at play group, hope you can have a nice rest when Mckenzie has a nap later x

MC, try and get a doze later too :hugs: x

Coral, same thing happened with my car insurence. Such a headache, and I hate all the getting quotes n stuff, drives me mad! Hope you can get it down, does sound rather steep?! x

Morning :flower:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEW
:happydance::happydance:

Coral they did same to Rhys, his car insurance was 3 grand cos he's a new driver and they wanted to put it up to bloody 6k :growlmad: so he just search for another and got one for 2.6k 'stupid'...

Right question :wacko: how long are my boobs gonna hurt? They bloody swollen and always hurting no sign of it settling down either :cry:

poppy not sure my boobs don't hurt at all. They weren't very sore at all really so can't help you sorry:hugs:

Mine have just been sore if i knock them, korben falls on them and when i take my bra off.. driving me nutty pmsl.

Mine were really sore till about 16 weeks Pops, I couldn't take my bra off! :haha: Things improved with a sleep bra at night, dunno if that might help? x

Will give it till monday then and if no better buy one of those bra's :thumbup:

Have you got like a soft crop top thingy? that's all a sleep bra really is. I think Tesco do a 'Value' crop top pack of 2 for quite cheep, that's all I got at first. Right, I just washed the Newborn sized sleepsuits and vests for my hospital bag :happydance: Gonna go hang em out :haha: ooooh exciting :) x

:rofl: I was gonna say will newborn size fit?:haha: is exciting though, I can't wait to wash all my stuff!

my :holly: hurt until about 16-17 weeks....pain in the ass.....
car wont start...still cutting down/quitting the fags!!!!, TIRED!!!!!!!!!
:growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: :growlmad: BAD-DDAY.COM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->