Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yes massive hugs MC :hug: :hugs: :hug:. Right, off to hossie for anaesthetist app, sees ya laters x

hehe just caved and did a load of newborn stuff. Think I need to start doing a load every few days to get through it all :haha:

Were a bit early Coral, but hey, what the heck! :haha: if we want we can always do it again :rofl: I'm gonna cover mine in polythene bags to keep them fresh, bit OTT but hey I'm bored.

Pointless appointment with stuck up anaesthetist. I learned an epidural might work, and it might not. :rofl: that helps a bundle, thanks buddy :rofl: x

Oh no tink not good. I say go for the csection now with a full spinal block! :haha:
I'm putting the clothes into bags also, but don't think it's too early still so much to do and you never know when it might happen aye.

Hello Ladies!

Thanks for your lovely birthday wishes :)

Hope all are doing well!

Tink- when is your scheduled induction?
Coral- when is your c-sect? I will be jealous when you have your bubba as we are only a day apart (but have a feeling I will be 3 weeks after ya!)

Poppy- I can't remember when my :holly: stopped hurting- probably around the point you are now so hoping you feel better soon!

:hi: MC, PK, sleeping bubs, caz...

Hope your enjoying your day Lew, what have you been up to / what are your plans? x

I haven't a date yet, my consultant app is for when I'm 36 weeks, so sometime after that. Prob at around 38 weeks so very end of June looks possible FX.

Coral, I don't have a clue what I want now. I'm scared :haha: No fair I still have to wait another 3 weeks to talk it over with the doc. Oh well! Exactly right to be prepared I say with the stuff, least we wont be worrying about it at the last min eh? Ooooooh I love the smell of fairy. What you washed yours in :rofl: x

Hey Lew, my c-section is scheduled for July 12th:happydance: don't worry you wont be far behind me I'm sure.

Tink, 3 weeks will fly by. Just try to decide what you want and push for it!:haha: Yes used Fairy also:haha:

hi China how are you hun:hugs:

OH and I are probably going to the movies tonight...sadly I don't feel like doing much.

My super sweet MIL stopped by a hour ago to give me a pressie and a cupcake for my bday- she really is the nicest!

Hello all, I am now 10 days past IUI and I have had wierd bruisy cramping around and underneath my belly button off and on for the last 4 days. My boobs started to get sore today I also had some ovary and uterine cramping so who knows if it is the witching trying to destroy my hopes and dreams. I have not had these symptoms before so I am hoping it is a positive thing. Happy Hugs and Baby dust to all!

bump and kids let me sleep an extra hour today...:awww:good children!!
OH's birthday today so have to go get a cake!! mmmmmm wonder if there will be any left by the time he finishes work..:haha:

morning girls :hi: well i have had a headache all night and still have it now the joys of clomid hope i get my bfp this month soon be ovulating again x x x

Loving the symptoms Lovelybear! I so hope this is finally it for you :hugs: make sure you let us know what the outcome is x

Morning MC, glad you awoke happier and better rested! I slept better also, makes you feel able to cope with the day aye? :) x

Caz, so hope that Clomid does its job this cycle, its been a long journey for you and its about time :hugs: Sorry you have a heavy head, hope that goes away and you have a good day x

morning :hi:

I'm at my dads "cleaning":haha: It's my Chloe's 10th birthday today. She is having a mini sleepover tomorrow night with 3 of her friends, hope I can cope!:haha:

lovelybear good symptoms, I really hope this is it for you:hugs:

Caz good luck this cycle hun we are behind you:hugs:

Morning MC, happy birthday to your OH. Glad you slept better.

Tink you too glad you slept a bit better:hugs:

happy birthday corals chloe:cake: xxxxxx
feel better rested until a major fast walk up town in the rain:dohh: feet up n :coffee: time i think xx

Happy birthday to your OH MC :happydance: and Chloe :cake::cake:

SB thinking of you today lovely, its your scan isnt it? :hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone, im not awake yet so need a :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back