Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Arghhh MC hope Chloe is alright :hugs: what a bitch!! glad you rang police, school is useless nowadays :growlmad: Get some sleep this afternoon lovely.

SB cant believe they leaving you like this, have they not offered you medical management? thinking of you sweetie and hope its over well before 2 weeks for your sake :hugs::hugs:

They haven't offered anything Poppy :-( When I had mc before I was in hospital within 2 days, this rate will be over a month since I started bleeding

I got told your at risk of infection the longer it goes on, id seriously ring your midwife or get onto someone at EPU and demand they start medical management or a D&C cos its not fair or right you waiting this bloody long. My cousin Leona got told around same time as you at her 12wk scan that baby stopped growing at 6wks and was given the 1st set of tablets last week to start her off, but everything went wrong and she ended up rush to hospital n having a blood transfusion.

Just stamp your feet SB i would x

Hi ladies,

Mc poor Chloe, I feel awful for her. What a bitch that girl is and glad you called the police she shouldn't get away with it. :growlmad: hope Chloe is ok and big :hug: for her.

Sleepingbub so sorry you are going through this it must be very hard :hugs:

Morning tink and poppy too :hi:

Sorry ladies, been feeling really low last few days so been lurking.

As you know my IC's were giving me false BFP last cycle so decided to test them after AF had been and gone to see if they still give a line and they do. Meh. Told my best mate and she says have you tested with another brand to be sure it is BFN - now I'm doubting that they're lying. lol. I hate the mind games ARGH!

:hugs: to you all but I just cannot retain the previous posts to reply to you all, major concentration issues here. Going stir crazy xx

Puppy cat big :hug: are the lines any darker? If not it's probably a bad batch. Usually a frer would have a darker line than ic but anything possible.

I don't know, it's fairly obvious but not WOW - you know?

Just sent DH to our local corner shop but they got none sigh. He's going away for the wkend now so I can't get any more unless I order online...

Hello ladies!!

Hope you are all well.

Its absolutely fab to be pregnant again but with it still only be early days, everytime I go to the toilet I am scared to death of seeing blood since the MC back in March. Please send some positive vibes my way girls!!

Quick question, are there any fake tans or tinted body moisturisers that are safe to use during pregnancy? Should I wait until I am a little further on before I use anything? (I am only 5 and a bit weeks atm).

xxxx

Sending lots of sticky vibes hun and praying you have your sticky beanie xx

Ive been for spraytans with my last LO and she said they safe...

Computer STILL playing up, on little net book quikly. Can't type on this blooming thing though :haha: so just a quicky.

SB, I say kick up a stink. I personally would go back to the EPU and discuss the problems with them. If you have no joy there, do you have a PALS (patient advice and liason service) attached to the hospital? I would speak to them and get the to liase on your behalf. Its not on that your being left like this :hugs:

MC soooooooo angry about what happened with Chloe, but glad you got in touch with the police. The girl must not get away with this, hope she's ok honey x

Laura, fake tans are perfectly safe in pregnancy. You might find your skin is a little more sensitive though, so do a patch test first LO means little one. Youll get to know the lingo on here, took me ages :rofl: nice to see you back for a chat. Congratulations on your pregnancy, sending sticky bean dust to you :dust: How are you feeling? x

Coral, eaaaaaaaak are you ok? forgot what you said now :haha: x

Pops, you too? :haha: oh my.......

PC you also? :rofl:

Ok brain entirely fecked now and screen too little to see the blooming posts properly. I'm quitting for now and will come back later on the big comp :haha: x

Thanks Tinkerbell!

Its so hard to get your head around everything you can and can't do whilst pregnant as there are so many pieces of conflicting info on the net!!! :shrug:

I am doing ok so far. I had no symptoms whatsoever on my first pregnancy but with this one my boobs are ridiculously painful (even wakling down the street they hurt!!) and I am experiencing sicky feelings but not physcially been sick though so thats good.

All in all, feeling good. Just trying to keep a healthy weight without dieting as I used to have a very restricted diet before this and hammered the gym on a lunchtime but with me miscarrying before, I daren't go running. I am just sticking to swimming a couple of times a week as I walk on average about 30 mins a day too.

How are you feeling? xxx

I think the D0s & Donts in pregnancy boil down to just common sense and if in doubt dont do/eat it x

I ended up sticking around :rofl: torturing myself with this little comp :haha:

Laura, :hugs: for things not working out for you last time. We have several ladies here who have been there...or are there :cry: So worrying even if you haven't had to go through it. I ended up paying for a private scan at 7 weeks I was so paranoid! My pregnancy has been tough, baby is fine, but my health pretty awful. I am long term signed off from work (nursing) So tend to be about here quite a bit lol Glad you have some symptoms :haha: (you know what i mean!) I know its not pleasant but its great to actually feel something right?! helps you feel things must be ok. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->