Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:haha: I make myself laugh at me :rofl: Silly ol Tink. Think I need a long sleeeeeeep, this nesting has worn my little brain out

:haha: I'm still confused by it all really! :haha: I need to nest too tink but need my blooming nursery furniture! I want to wash everything and put it away! I might just wash it and put it in bags til I can put it away!

Aww Tink get an early night sweetie sounds like you need it.

Coral i dont understand it really but hey it looked good and made me smile for an hour lol

I understand Coral :haha: any news on the 'surprise' furniture? I say nest anyway and bag it all up. You never know, we might have a heat wave and be rendered immobile in front of fans panting and wishing for labour day :haha: x

Yes an early night would be rather nice. I need to control myself :haha: achieved quite a bit though. Feel satisfied with a home cooked meal inside my bellie, and freshly ironed baby blankets smelling of fairy folded into immaculate little squares upstairs :rofl: x

I spy Jenny! I knew there was something I needed to do, I said nothing in reply to you the other day, or at least I don't think I did ... not personal honey. How are things? :hugs: x

Korben alseep chill time, but he stirs about 3 times before midnight so dunno if to risk a bath now or later hmmmmm decisions lol

hehe think I will do a baby wash now and hang it on the clothes horse. I should be sick of washing I've done 4 loads of washing today already!!

That was me yesterday none stop washing, i wash more of my 18yr olds clothes than i do korben's :growlmad: sat here with ice cold milk, butter & jam scones mmmmmmmm

ooooooh Pops stoppppit! You'll have me out baking scones now :rofl: Luckilly I'm doing the online shop, better order some before lug the mega bump out into the kitchen again. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm enjoy :) x

Wont be as good as your homemade one's but Asda's not too bad apart from flaming jam giving me heartburn

Ive just read that story in 3rd Tri with the lady who was told a girl and had a boy OMG what a shocker, even her potty shot you can see the 3 lines no winky :haha:

Hey sweeties :hugs: back from our "honeymood" anniversary trip :happydance: we had a WONDERFUL time. i'm going to put some piccies on fb tomorrow. i'm sooooo tired though, i'll have to try to respond properly tomorrow. no work tomorrow as of right now...i need the day to rest and catch up! :haha: i'm really 3dpo now...ended up ov'ing exactly on my anniversary so maybe God will give us the best anniversary present ever! :cloud9: cake has been deeeeelish! i may just have to go have a few more bites as i'm nodding off into neverland... :haha: well, i'll talk to you girls more tmw! :kiss:

:wave:.....
@poppy....hmmmm(scratches head) DCI cabbage is on the case:haha:
@pk...glad you had a good time, look forward to stalking pics on FB :yipee: xx

Morning DD's!

PK was thinking of you, so glad you had a great honeymoon weekend! Sounds very promising with the ovulation being bang on time, sending :dust: and prayers. Look forward to catching up with you when you aren't so tired :hugs: x

School alarm went off at 1:30am, poor DH had to go out to investigate. Lil ol me sat scared as anything worrying about him the whole time he was gone. Seems it was a false alarm thank goodness. I hate it when that happenens....

Got friends coming for a BBQ today, looking forward to it! gonna make up some pimms and have a watered down glass :happydance: I think I deserve it :rofl: x

:rofl: what do you think tink, he finally started about dinner time,:dohh: then moaned for an hour about his "new" paint brush, when i went to check what all the swearing was about he had painted about 1 metre squared!!!!! :growlmad: he had been in the hall/stairs for ages, so i lost the plot got on scruffys and did a whole coat of paint my self took me an hour, he was very red faced and ashamed when i had done, it still wants maybe another 2-3 coats but he could have helped :growlmad: dickhead,so i have decided i will do it my self, an hour here and an hour there will take ages to get it finished but its how it is going to be done:thumbup:..he has next weekend off so ill get it finished while he is at home (hopefully) so he can clean the house, watch the kids,go shopping and do the washing while i do the DIY! i actually feel more alive and not as fat now im doing bits around the house, well that turned into a bit of a rant :dohh::blush: sorry xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->