Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:happydance: lovely bump coming there baby hopes!! :thumbup:
OH has just nipped to get a bigger paintbrush, he says he doesnt want to use a paint pad..:dohh: he will get started some time today....dick head:haha:
as for the cooking...im too lazy..ill do it as i need it after baby is here, or failing that ill get take away!!! :rofl:

Ooooooh I'll try your chilli recipe Coral, thanks. I make a lot of chilli also :rofl: I stick tortilla chips in the top which the kids love. Try the cottage pie recipe if you ever have the time, its really nice and its amazing how much veg you can cram in there without the kids complaining :haha: I also really NEED the lasagne recipe :rofl: it sounds delish! Tell DH I NEED IT :rofl: Yes why can't they be that motivated to do the stuff we want :haha: x

MC take away is too expensive in my house for everyday. My kids and DH eat like horses :haha: If left to DH, our meals for the first weeks will be pie n micro veg, and overdone oven chips :haha: Plus I have an URGE to cook :rofl: x

ooo yes tortilla chips and sour cream with the chilli is also really good and melted cheese yum!

Afternoon everyone :flower:

You lot talking food again ive only had a sausage roll.

Babyhopes lovely bump :hugs:

Im well stressed with this gender scan saturday its all im bloody thinking about :dohh: had a terrible dream last night i found out its a bot which i know it will be, then i started bleeding :cry: arghhhh not a good dream. My stomach is bruised everywhere with these stupid injections and ive got months to go so its going to look like ive done 50 rounds with Mike Tyson at this rate :nope:

Afternoon everyone :flower:

You lot talking food again ive only had a sausage roll.

Babyhopes lovely bump :hugs:

Im well stressed with this gender scan saturday its all im bloody thinking about :dohh: had a terrible dream last night i found out its a boy which i know it will be, then i started bleeding :cry: arghhhh not a good dream. My stomach is bruised everywhere with these stupid injections and ive got months to go so its going to look like ive done 50 rounds with Mike Tyson at this rate :nope:

Pops, where in your tummy are you injecting? I always did the 'lovehandles' area for that kind of injection. I feel for you, must be horrible :( :hugs: I also couldn't think of anything else but the scan the week before, I'll be willing the week to fly by for you! :hugs: x

Thanks Tink :hugs:

Yes i do go down near hips, i try alternate from side to side cos you can get lumps under where you last injected and Ouch!! if you inject same area too soon :cry:

Lol all ive been thinking about is this scan be glad to get it over with then get use to the fact im never having a girl... Dong dongs are lovely but i know pippin is a boy i just feel it now.

Watched a program on childless couples adopting baby monkeys, i may adopt a female one :rofl:

:hi: girls how are you all well afm just finished my clomid for this month waiting on my opks and conceive plus think they will be her for next week ready for o woooppp x x x

hi pops, you poor thing having to inject everyday you must be very sore :hug: I too was obsessed with my gender scan the few days leading up to it. I hope it flies by. I know you are desperate for a girl and I really hope it is, but you will be fine with it being a boy also, I'm sure. It will be nice for Korben to have a brother close in age to play with also, so stay positive. What time is the scan Saturday I'm excited!:happydance: x

No other tips I'm afraid Pops :hugs: poke around in the area a bit to see which bits hurt before you go in I guess but I'm thinking you prob do that :( I still think girl, but I know how it is. You need to think boy to be prepared :hugs: x

Was ment to be 11am but its 9.40am now in Manchester so early start for me, taking korben's pram so he not running around. Think we pay an extra £5 for a 4D photo otherwise we just get the 2D one's for gender scan. :happydance:

Coral thats the word Obsessed :haha: and yeah i be fine with a boy not as if i can send him back lol n im NOT having anymore :dohh:

:haha: obsessed.....i wasnt was i??:shrug: :rofl::rofl: i remember that"wanting to know feeling" i could have sworn mine was a pink bump but extremely happy its a blue bump!:thumbup: although i just read a birth story that ended in a gender surprise, scan at 24 weeks said girl...baby popped out a boy!!! now im paranoid lol....
hope your all well..xx

That happened to my friend, she got told boy and had a girl... how the hell they can get it that wrong i dont know :shrug:

1 sec korben trying to bite my toes here :haha:

:haha: I think we might have all been a little 'obsessed' :rofl:

Don't get me paranoid MC, If lily isn't pink he will have to suffer the colour cause there's just way too much of it ready for him to wear, sleep in, and play with :haha: I will just pretend he is a girl until he grows out of 0-3 months :haha: x

oh good earlier the better then pops. I had to pay a fiver also for a 4d pic and got 2x 2d for free.
Yeah I read that too MC about the girl who was told girl and had a boy! shit if mines a boy I've wasted a fortune on girls stuff :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->