Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

morning ladies :hi:

PK glad you had a great anniversary:happydance: and hope you may have caught that egg! :dust: That cake looked so delish. Look forward to the pics!

MC bad OH:growlmad: sounds like my pain in the ass DH! Why don't you use a roller to get it done quicker? take it easy although I know what its like when you have to do things yourself:growlmad:

Tink enjoy your BBQ and your pimms. I had a few very weak shandys with lime on Sunday, they were yummy.

asfm not really sure what I'm doing today. Probably not much will see how I feel.:haha:

:growlmad: @ DH Cabbage. Make him pay :haha: yes he can be mummy instead, see how he likes that. You take it easy honey x

Coral, mmmm shandy :haha: enjoy your day what even your end up doing! x

using a paint pad coral:happydance: im not as thick as OH!!
goes on quicker and easier, plus you dont get the spray from a roller.:thumbup: xxx

hey all haven't read bk sorry but hope all are well

I am feeling pretty crap got a funny tummy and feeling sick. Also feeling a bit down not knowing what is happening to top it all a friend who found out she was pg the same time as me had her scan this morning everything is great (Really happy for her) but due 5th Dec the same time as me can't help feeling jealous and upset. Don't think I will be going out today.

Anyway Mckenzie driving me mad won't go for a nap and been naughty definitely changing into a toddler lol

DCI MC on a mission :winkwink::haha: men are useless my OH hates DIY i always end up doing cos if he does he gets in such a foul mood over the slightest thing everyone knows about it then we start arguing :growlmad: just dont do too much sweetie :hugs:

Tink enjoy your BBQ dunno where your getting the weather for it its shite here lol

Coral just have a lazy day for a change :kiss:

PK i sooo wanted some of that cake when you posted it on fb it looked lush and made me hungry. Fx'd God has blessed you on your Anniversary weekend that be such an amazing gift :hugs::hugs:

Awww SB can understand the jealousy i had it with my sister and couldnt even go visit for weeks :kiss: it will get easier in time sweetie but for now your grieving so dont beat yourself up about what your feeling its just natural :hugs::hugs:

@poppy......... your not that far from me, are you under a black cloud? its lovely here im on my 3rd loads of washing..its drying in an hour:shrug:
:holly:<------remind you of anyone?? :haha:

Sleeping bubs big :hug: must be hard. I agree with poppy I think it will get easier but for now you are grieving.

Mc what am I missing with the :holly:

had to share this with you...maybe i shouldnt have gone for a stripey one??:dohh::rofl::rofl:
least i can go whaleing sorry i mean swimming :haha: now!! ((28+4weeks))

Attachments

• P31-05-11_11.34[01].jpg
    P31-05-11_11.34[01].jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
@poppy......... your not that far from me, are you under a black cloud? its lovely here im on my 3rd loads of washing..its drying in an hour:shrug:
:holly:<------remind you of anyone?? :haha:

lol yes it does pmsl... its on and off showers here, just put washing out but keeping an eye on those bloody clouds :growlmad:

yes keep an eye open for rain..although i could try out my new swim wear if it does rain :yipee: lol, what will the neighbours think pmsl, what did you think poppy?? look lovely :wacko::shrug:

MC love your avatar piccy and does your bump seem to look lower or is it just me?

first pic, 27+4.. 2nd pic 28+4...lower?? maybe baby has turned the right way now, i dont have a clue today?:shrug:

Attachments

• 27+4.JPG
    27+4.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 0
  • P31-05-11_11.34[01].jpg
    P31-05-11_11.34[01].jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Aww just think your next summer pic you'll have a new addition :hugs:

you actually look smaller too MC :haha: when korben was breech he was always turning and yeah it bloody hurts, fx'd Rhys has moved now :happydance:

getting kicks all over but im quite busy today so will work it out when i have a lie down in a bit :haha: and yeah...it hurts when he moves...left me with a really sore belly last night had to take paracetamol:dohh: just hope he turns the right way and doesnt move back soon, or he will get too big to turn soon!! and will prob be the wrong way! xx

Morning Ladies!

Where is everyone????

MC- I don't know if its the angle of the pic, but you look lower to me too hun!

I have been carrying really low....hoping baby is in right position- she was breech at 25 weeks, but have no idea how to work out where she is now.

I had a lovely long weekend (Memorial Day yesterday in US).... but back to the job today- boooo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->