Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Babydream good luck for friday lovely and nice to see you online :hugs:

Yeah we thought we'd give a nice warm welcome :haha:

Think its Pheobe, Tink, Coral, MC and havnt got a clue

Thanks poppy, we need tons of luck lol! You having a scan on 4th?? do i remember well??? good luck with that sweetie xxxxx

Yes Saturday, OH looking forward he missed 12wk one due to work so be nice for him. Hope you dont have to wait ages for SA results sweetie, then fx'd closer to you starting your family xx

what am i missing?? who's mrswil??

babyd, so good to see you hunni :hugs:

poppy, pointed chins on girls can be pretty...means she'd have a "heart-shaped" face. :flower: think...Reese Witherspoon (actress)... :hugs:

hey girls,

hopes lovely bump hun, and love the swimsuit!

MC you too look great in the swimsuit, just need the sun now!:haha:

pk sorry to hear dh failed his test again:hugs:and that your ex is being:hugs: a dickhead!:growlmad:

babydream nice to see you, good luck with the testing. i must of missed mrswils but can guess who it was:haha:

poppy i think u have a girl, do a google for pointy chin gender and read it seems 95% of girls have:haha: pointy chins:happydance: i will post my pointy chinned girl when i go on my main comp. im pretty sure her chin was very pointed. ok calm down dont get too excited coral:haha:

ok this is my pic from my gender scan

Attachments

• IMG baby scans_0003.jpg
    IMG baby scans_0003.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 4
Dont be getting me excited now :haha: I just have this vision if a girl and she came early like HALLOWEEN im in trouble she got a pointy chin :rofl: but like PK says Reese Witherspoon is gorgeous so i can handle that lol

I darnt lol but will do once ive finished tea 'shepherds pie' nom nom.... 4 more sleeps :happydance:

and to totally go against the grain here is my little boy, 20 week scan/gender scan xxx no pointy chin here!! :thumbup: looks good for a lady there poppy!
:thumbup:

Attachments

• 20 Week scan (2).jpg
    20 Week scan (2).jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
awww it'll be ok MC :hugs: you'll be ready when time comes :flower:

was there a post on here from "mrswils"??? dang i feel like such a boob sometimes :dohh:

Ahhh Rhys looks cute there bless :cloud9: lol jigsaw nearly complete not long now for quite a few ding dongs :happydance: Im just dreading your birth stories hope everyone's goes well or im demanding a section :haha:

Only thing im scared of is hemorrhaging again really am x

thats connor...i still think Rhys is a girl, im so paranoid pmsl i will give a full and franked detailed birth story lol, and you will be fine poppy!!!! :hugs::kiss:
just checked Rhys scan pic...rounded chin...PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awww it'll be ok MC :hugs: you'll be ready when time comes :flower:

was there a post on here from "mrswils"??? dang i feel like such a boob sometimes :dohh:

No post on here but think Amy joined up again under another name x

hehe so looking good for pointy chin, wheres tink with her girl scan pics?

thats connor...i still think Rhys is a girl, im so paranoid pmsl i will give a full and franked detailed birth story lol, and you will be fine poppy!!!! :hugs::kiss:
just checked Rhys scan pic...rounded chin...PHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwww

pmsl still could be a girl :haha:

ohhhh!!! i forgot to tell you girls...dh and i were talking about baby names over the weekend :cloud9: we've only ever really joked about it in the past. dh says he wants to name a boy, Ezekiel, and we could call him 'Zeke' for short if we wanted to. awwwwww i LOVE it!!! he also said Madison for a girl...i don't like it. too popular but we'll keep talking about it and come up with something. if we are blessed with twins, then maybe Ezekiel and Isaac...dh also likes. although, i just realized i have a cousin named Isaac..hhhmmmm....will have to think about that one...

I like Zeke that was in my list for korben. Use to like Madison but agree its really popular over here too. nice names tho and good your both talking names :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->