Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hiya phoebe!!!!:hi:.....missed you!!!

be back in a few....gotta eat me sum lunch :)

Oh, been craving a grilled cheese sandwich and fries...yummy!!

Hola China!!! missed u too sweety pie xx :hi::hi: Uh oh u had to mention food lol!!! I am hank marvin, must be nearly ram raiding the kitchen time :haha::haha:

Have had boy-ish feelings all along Pops, in fact everyone i know has referred to bumpkins as he all throughout pregnancy. Will get find out how good/shabby my mother's intuition is soon x :dohh::haha:

CG i could really eat one of those now, havnt had a cheese burger for ages and soooooooooo miss Mc Donalds but this one wont let me eat it without retching lol

Right i am off now, my stomach thinks my throat has been slit :haha: but i promise hand on heart to be on here tom (if hossy lets me back out permitting lol) and i will do some piccies for u guys too. Has been lovely jubbly nattering to u again, i really do miss u all heaps. And i will try and get on here regularly until D-day. Sayonara Chicks and chicklettes. Muchos hugs n loves all round xxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Ladies

Right let me try and remember who said what...

PK - Yes keep your faith honey, trust in God and let him carry the worry for you xx
Phoebe - Glad to see you popping in, hope bubs hangs on for the 20th :hugs:

Nah, can't remember any more! :haha:

Laura poorly today, think she's coming down with chicken pox, next door's kids have had the same sort of symptoms, lack of appetite, temp, snotty nose, miserable etc and apparently chicken pox going round :(

I'm ok though. Going to bath Laura now and put her to bed TTFN x

:hi:

missed everyone, it seems i havent been on in foreverrrr. it looks like i have a lotttt of pages to catch up on. but first of allll..

poppy congrats on baby GIRL!! i peeked on the morning you had the scan but hadnt gotten a chance to post until now. it almost made me cry.. im so happy for you!!

tink love the mega bump! and cute undies! my cute stuff doesnt fit anymore.

pissed.

midwife just called me and told me i failed my glucose test and gotta go back for the 3 hour test. she said number was supposed to be below 130 and mine was 150. does this pretty much mean i have gd? grr

Puppy hope Laura gets better soon x

Hi hopes it has been a while how are you?:hugs:

Not sure hopes but some women fail the first test and pass the second so u may be ok

Coral that is good to hear and I am good thank you :thumbup:
Caz :happydance: get to it! :winkwink: :haha:
Tink wow! You look like you are stretched to bursting point, I don’t think you will be lasting another 5 weeks :hugs: lovely bump though :thumbup: and happy 35 weeks :happydance:
MC that was very bad of you :haha:, but are you feeling okay?
Pheobe :wave: nice to see you :D shame I missed you its so soon now! Not even 2 weeks and that’s if you get there, can’t wait to see pics of you little bubba and to see if baby is a girl/boy :hugs: My final guess is boy :blue:
Pk Thank you :hugs:
Pheobe, tink & Coral :rofl: I feel for you :hugs: but its funny imagining you with you bumps doing these crazy things :haha: (note to self, invest in wheely computer chair when I get bfp :haha: )
Puppycat Hope laura gets well soon :hugs:
Hopes :wave: nice to see you :D Sorry to hear about that, SIL had that but the second results turned out fine so hope its the same for you :hugs: unsure what her actual level was though :hugs:

AFM- dtd last night :happydance: so going with every other day this cycle (again :haha: ) hoping we can get it this cycle, I only have a few opk’s left so am going to start opk’ing on CD12 I think cause I usually get pos on CD 15 but have been getting shorter cycles recently, not sure if I should start CD 11 just in case?

xxxxxxx

Good luck LR hope this is your month we need some more BFPs :dust::dust::dust: no pressure :haha:

Hopes no idea about GD but Tink will x

I know, i am trying :haha: sure i will get there eventually, this is my last cycle before FS but will be halfway through next one when i go, hopefully they can give me something straight away to sort out my hormones straight away or just a magic pill which makes you instantly pg :haha: much better idea :thumbup:

xxxxx

Hopes! :wave: I dunno what the figures for US mommys are, this after the sugar drink? I think Coral is right that if you pass the next one your ok. x

Oh ok, found a converter. So your blood suger was a little on the high side right? we measure in mmol here. FX you will pass the 3 hour but if not you might be ok just on a careful diet like me x

Lupine :haha: @ the magic preggo pill :haha: FX you wont be needing it anyway :hugs: yes I can't see me lasting 5 weeks either, FX my consultant gets her finger out next week and books me in eh? x

Yes definitely :) will be nice for you to not be in pain :thumbup:
:blush: well i think its a good idea :haha: :blush:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back