Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

it best not rain:rain: ive just sorted all baby clothes for the washing!! will have to get the dryer on if it does!! i forgot how much stuff we had left from connor, may have gone over board on the baby clothes!:dohh:

I gave all korbens away :dohh: so gotta start all over again clothes wise. Going to wait till i get my 20wk scan out the way and holiday then start buying, just to make sure :haha:

Decided she will be called Serenity Rose... i know Savannah is a lovely name but ive not known or heard anyone called Serenity.

Morning everybody! :hugs: x

Been a LONNNNNNNNNG night here, ended up getting up cause I couldn't sleep. Went to bed at 3 and managed a couple of hours. Coral, I was sweating last night too. I sleep with all the windows open and no duvet and its not even that warm here yet. What on earth will we do if the weather gets warm?!? x

I had tummy pains all last night, but think they have finally gone. So glad I never got 'proper sick' would have been awful!

DH is upstairs finishing off 'The Nursery' :happydance: 1 more wash load of 0-3 months vests and sleepsuits and then we are ALL SET and ready to go. How very very exciting, bet after all this I still have weeks n weeks :rofl: God help me...

MC, enjoy the nesting. I have way to many clothes also :haha: never mind, least we can skip the washing for a bit in the early days. No flat pack furniture today missy? ok? :hugs: no more pains I hope x

Popsy, morning my dear. Lucozade?! wow your hospital was good, I had foul sugar gloop that made me gag. Yes sugar Puffs are the worst thing, and the mints prob didn't help :haha: x

Mommyv, great to see you on here :hugs: try not to worry about birth defects. I am pretty sure its only a tiny increased risk, and you started to adapt your diet very early on which is good. I'm sure all will be fine :hugs: x

Hopes, saw your bump pic of FB, very cute. Did your bellie button pop yet? x

Serenity Rose is very pretty :awww:

morning Tinky Winky:haha: not a good night again. More naps today it is! Yeah I hope it doesnt get too hot before baby comes.

Awww Tink sorry to hear you had a bad night, dont think your going to get any decent sleep now :hugs:

I got bad sweats after korben was born for about 2 weeks, woke up every morning with my hair wet through underneath not sure what that was all about? unless i had an infection i didnt know about or its normal after delivery :shrug:

Serenity is unusual Pops, I can see why you like it, It was a tough choice because both options are lovely :)

Next Door neighbour's little one has tonsilitus so now we're wondering if it's that instead of chicken pox - lol. No spots yet but still grumpy, hot, dribbly, not eating, crying... sigh. Wish I knew what was wrong, Drs tomorrow I think x

:yipee: for Serenity!!!!!!!! :yipee: thats the nicest one!:thumbup:
tink:hugs: hope your ok! and nope, no furnature today, just pottering with baby clothes washing:hangwashing::laundry: ..
what else was i going to say:shrug: preg head alert!!!:haha:

:hi: girls hope your all good afm sex again tonight i left my soft cup in last night woopp and we both love the conceive plus been the gym not done much why i have o love the name its lovely x x x

:wave::hi:ladies,

MommyV, so good to hear from you:flower: Can't wait to find out what your having.....ooooh the excitement:happydance:

Poppy, Serinity Rose:thumbup:

Coral & Tink, those last few weeks are HELL!!, but it will all be over soon:hugs: You two are lucky your not in the states....its HOT!!. When I was preggo with ds1 during the summer, I stayed inside and was naked:haha: (probably why nobody come over:shrug: ):haha:

Caz:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hopes, GL today, I know everything will be fine:hugs:

Puppy, hope laura gets well soon...poor girl:hugs:

MC, :hugs: I hope your still taking it easy

Hiya:hi: to all the ladies

asfm, I'm doing okay. Work has me stressed. I have to go on a business trip next week for more training dealing with these new loans I'm doing. It should be fun.

Hey china :hi: you made me chuckle when you said you were in the house naked! :rofl: you are right I bet it's much hotter there. Hope the work trip goes well.

Puppy cat hope Laura feels better soon x

got a nice line on my opk really dark woopppp the pic is blurry my cam is rubbish x x x

Attachments

• Photo-0205.jpg
    Photo-0205.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 1
China just peaked at your chart looking very good :thumbup:

Thanks Coral:flower:

Since I didn't temp those three days, FF says I Ov anywhere from CD9-CD22.
I still agree with PK that I O'd on one of those missing three days.

I have been on a coffee kick here the lately. Like, last weekend I was craving coffee, so now every morning I have a cup or two. I usually drink it every now and then. Then craving grilled cheese & fries yesterday...not like me at all. Is like I am craving winter food in summer:wacko: Its probably just stress.

No naps for me, I'm gonna try hold out till the night so I can hopefully catch a few more ZZZZ's if that doesn't work out just gonna do what DH said, he thinks I should just try short naps all day / night instead of trying to do a long sleep at night. He might have a point and that will fit right in with Lilyanne when she comes :haha:

China, getting a little excited with your chart. Yesterday was great timing for an implantation dip, and a nice high rise today. FX honey :dust: yes I am also giggling about you staying indoors naked, I would do the same but the kids would be traumatised :haha: not to mention the postman, milkman, and even DH :rofl: x

Caz, you know what to do now honey?! :sex: get :spermy: and more :sex: :haha: Glad your getting on ok with the soft cups and conceive plus, I fell that very cycle and so hope you do too :hugs: x

Puppycat, wishing Laura better soon, poor little thing. x

Pops, could have been hormonal, could have been infection. I had that after my last but I also woke up in a pool of blood and it turned out I had retained products of conception and and infection. I was such a wuss when I went into hospital, I made them put me out to remove them :haha: I said I had been through enough and just wanted to know nothing about it. I don't think I said but, love the name, I loved both in fact :happydance: x

morning sweeties...just popping on for a mo before i head to work :hugs::hi:

china, i think you ov'd on tues, based on where your coverline would be from the previous temps....possibly on monday, but i think tues is the more likely one. :shrug: just my opinion tho :hugs: either way, you got the :sex: in and your temps are looking fab...maybe that's an implantation dip there!!! :thumbup: :happydance:

Hello everyone,

Just a quick pop in to see how everyone is before I head off line for the day.

:hi: I will read back to catch up on all the gossip.

Sorry I've been MIA, been a stressful month with Harry being hit by the car, still hes out of the woods now so I can have a big sigh of relief.

xx

Hello Ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well....

So happy to see Phoebe was on yesterday- take care of yourself hun and hope to hear from you today!!

Tink- I hope you are feeling better today- I worry about you :) Beautiful Bump- I dare say I am just as big and a few weeks behind you!
MC- REST REST REST! Just wanted to remind you!
Pops- I am pretty sure sweating is normal after giving birth- your body is trying to get rid of all the extra fluid from what I have read......
PK- massive :hug: for you and DH.... I have a feeling we will be celebrating a :bfp: for you by fall....
Hopes- good luck on gd test! I think you should be ok....but praying for good outcome for you!
CG- chart looking fab, crossing everything for you!
Caz- sounds like BDing is right one point - FX

Sorry if I missed anyone- my memory is awful these days..... (who am I kidding- its always been bad).

AFM, not much new to report....swelling pretty bad since yesterday. I think its because I worked from 8 am to 10 pm and sat in my computer chair all day long- didn't move around enough to let the fluid circulate. Woke up this mornign and feet were still not normal...trying to work from an armchair today. May pop into the pharmacy to test by BP just in case.......

Pj- so sorry to hear about Harry- so glad he is out of the woods!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->