Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

ok going to make a chilli, its not too adventurous, fry off mince add jar of sauce, boil in the bag rice....am i free to do that:shrug: :rofl:
OH just gone to get nappies:dohh: almost out n connor pee-ing alot today! :haha: otherwise i would get him to do tea xx

lmao have you heard Tink? your the worse one for not resting :rofl:

Tink is the antenatal clinic at basildon open weekends or just mon-fri?

I dunno bout clinic, would have thought that's just Mon - Fri. When I was in at the weekend I was checked out on labour ward. Plus they have an assessment day unit on the willow suite x

MC your tea sounds better, ive just made homemade chips, bbq chicken dips and sweetcorn.

Coooooooooooooooooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee n Howdy Chickitas!!!!!:hi::howdy::hi::howdy::hi::howdy::hi:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Firstly A HUGE CONGRATS POPPY on ur wee bundle of PINK!!!!!!!
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:wave: mi dum dum!!! missed you! how are things, can i possibly persuade you into possibly the last bump pic from you?? you know you want to!!!
:haha: @tink not telling MC ....how rude :rofl:
poppy, come join us or shall i send you some in the post?? lol yours actually sounds better now im smelling mine!! :sick::haha: xxxxxxxx

I hope and trust all is well on planet DD. Apologies yet again for being AWOL, things have been so bloody manic here. Dont know if i am arthur or martha or what the hell i am doing at the min:haha::haha::wacko::wacko:
Well had a MW app this am, the :baby: 2 or likely 3/5ths engaged:argh::argh::argh: She reckons that possibly i wont last til 20th, as i have had some heavy duty clearages and passing out sessions over the w/e. So as u can imagine, its panic stations here at the mo. OH had me in tears laughing earlier, saying that we still had 13 days left and that the :baby: is not playing the time game fairly. Errrrrrrmmmmmmmm now i thought i was meant to be the dumb 1 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: had to gently explain that :baby: dont wear watches or have ideas of time etc................. And that s/he will turn up when ever they want to. Got to go into hosp tom for a heart trace on the baby, So keep everything crossed they dont keep me in hehehehe!!! xxxxxxx

Send via recorded delivery please :haha:

Yes Phoebe last bump iccy 12 days to go isnt it? :happydance:

:hi::hi:
:wave: mi dum dum!!! missed you! how are things, can i possibly persuade you into possibly the last bump pic from you?? you know you want to!!!
:haha: @tink not telling MC ....how rude :rofl:
poppy, come join us or shall i send you some in the post?? lol yours actually sounds better now im smelling mine!! :sick::haha: xxxxxxxx

Alright dum dum All is tickety boo my sweet. I will try and do a last bump piccy for u shortly. Dunno if it will all fit though it is HUGE!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phoebles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hugs: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: I have learnt my lesson, well in actual fact I literally cannot move anymore so I have no choice :haha: x

Yes bump pic please Phoebe, pretty please?!?! be lovely before D day :happydance: I'll let you come steal the title of Miss Mega Bump :haha: :hugs: x

thanks Tink, just wondered as I need to go in 3 weeks before op for a mrsa skin swab (urrgghh) and thought I might go on the weekend but not sure if I can. I thought i could do the tour one sat and do that while I'm there? oh well.

Hi Pheebmeister :hi: glad to see you back on planet Ding dong:haha: wow so close for you now, less than 2 weeks!!! EEEKKK so exciting, can't wait to see if its :pink: or :blue: hmm I think maybe :pink: now. Good luck for docs tomorrow, update us please!!! x

I would ring up and ask if its something they could do at the weekend, the day assessment clinic is called the MAC clinic and its on the willow suite. I would have thought they could do it there? x

Oooooooooh excitement Phobes!!!! I cannot wait!!!!! :loopy: you all set at home? x

Phoebles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hugs: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:haha: I have learnt my lesson, well in actual fact I literally cannot move anymore so I have no choice :haha: x

Yes bump pic please Phoebe, pretty please?!?! be lovely before D day :happydance: I'll let you come steal the title of Miss Mega Bump :haha: :hugs: x

Hi Tinkers xxxx I hear ya on the unable to move front. Had to ask for assistance to get up from kitchen floor the other day. As i was heading upwards my backside really let me down :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: Not a case of weebles not falling down, just not being able to move at all. All of course not helped by having the gargantuan giggles xxxxx :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thanks Tink, just wondered as I need to go in 3 weeks before op for a mrsa skin swab (urrgghh) and thought I might go on the weekend but not sure if I can. I thought i could do the tour one sat and do that while I'm there? oh well.

Hi Pheebmeister :hi: glad to see you back on planet Ding dong:haha: wow so close for you now, less than 2 weeks!!! EEEKKK so exciting, can't wait to see if its :pink: or :blue: hmm I think maybe :pink: now. Good luck for docs tomorrow, update us please!!! x

Why thankyou Miss Corally xxx Will deffo update u all tomorry. My MW has a feeling i will be having a blue bundle. I dont mind which way things go, Just cant wait to meet him/her. so ridicously in love already :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->