Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Aye, the day I had a consultant appt to say 'I've had enough, get her out!' my waters went :haha:

Oh and I WON!!!!!!!!!!! WOOP!!

lol well mine went nicely in bed the morning after :haha: quickest ive got out of bed with SPD lol...

Well done on the win :happydance:

At least your mattress didnt get it lol im deffo putting on a plastic sheet on this time.

Tell you something ligament pain can make you very jittery, pain under my bump and lower backache, really not nice.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORAL :cake::dance::muaha::yipee::yipee::friends::drunk::juggle::fool::wine::wohoo:

:cake::cake::happydance::happydance::kiss:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORAL:cake::cake::happydance::happydance::kiss:

@tink...get into a funny position and "sweep" yourself! failing that ...get coral over!! :haha:

@poppy...that ligament pain had me a bit worried until i realised what it was...ive been so paranoid this pregnancy!:dohh:

cant think what else to write, its (what would have been) my grans 99th birthday, so im going for a walk to the grave to lay flowers:cry: hope it stays dry, its a fair walk and i cba getting wet!

Morning DD's :wave:

Popsy, that pain does sound kinda scary :wacko: round ligament pain usually catches you when you move, or constantly aches. Its not the sort of pain that makes you worry (although I guess us preggers peeps worry bout every pain anyway :dohh: :haha:) Might be worth checking out if it keeps up? :hugs: x

And to the Lovely Coralista...

Happy Birthday!!!​

:flower::cake::dance::munch::serenade::yipee::headspin::friends::drunk::fool::wine::wohoo::loopy::flasher::bunny::wohoo::wine::beer::fool::drunk::friends::serenade::yipee::dance::cake::mail::flower:

MC I must admit to 'trying' to see what was going on down there after my shower yesterday :haha: I have short fingers TMI :rofl: BUT I did sort of reach, nothing major going on I don't think apart from extra squidgyness, I doubt I'd manage a sweep if desperation occured :haha: See what happens next week, who knows my consultant may be in a favourable mood and be good to me x

thanks tink.:hugs:...well after TTC and cervical position checking i am some what of an expert, so if need be ill get on my mobility scooter, chuck you on the kitchen table n do a sweep on you myself :rofl: xx

Morning ladies, thanks for the birthday wishes:flower: got a bit of a lay-in:winkwink: got up at 9!

Tink if your consultant doesn't agree to your plan (I think she will though) I will be over with my rubber gloves :rofl:

Speaking of waters breaking mine broke with Chloe 6 days overdue in bed at 1 am. I was turning to get comfy and pop they went!

just read on another thread that one born every minute USA is on the more4 channel starting next Thursday at 9pm , I'm off to sky plus it now!

Ohhh thanks for the info Coral, I'll get it set to record :happydance: have a great time with your friends and family today :hugs: x

Talking of waters going, I'm gonna put a pampers care mat under my bum in bed from now on :haha: My waters have gone in early labour with 2 of mine, once all over the hospital floor (I rang buzzer to tell the midwife they had gone, she asked how I knew, and I pointed to gigantic pool on the floor :rofl:) second time I waddled up to go a loo and they popped on the landing :haha: FX I don't ruin the bed, mind you might be a good thing, I hate my mattress! x

Right I gotta hop off, taking my daughter to assist me in Tesco while I zoom around on the scooter :haha: Got a day off today, Eldest at Scout camp, second eldest with Step Grandad, Youngest with DH on a Beaver scout funday, and Daughter gone at 1pm for a marathon twirling training session before her completion tomorrow. I intend to have a nice girly afternoon :) x

Morning :flower:

Coral happy birthday again sweetie :happydance:

MC bless happy birthday to your nan too :kiss:

Thanks Tink the mild pain gone, yes your right when i stand up to quick i get a sharp stitch kinda pulling pain i guess thats ligament pain, maybe she was lead on a nerve or something, but like MC i think im just more paranoid with this pregnancy :dohh:

When my waters popped in bed i stood in the bath to make sure id not wet myself and checked the colour :haha:

Happy Birthday Coral hope that you have a wonderful day!!

MC :hugs: for grans 99th bday it sounds like a nice way to remember her and the long walk will be a nice time to think about her

Poppy- hope you're well I get those pains sometimes too I think it's ligament pain as well

talking about waters breaking mine broke with my daughter in the doctors office it was pretty funny he wanted me to lean back to check me and I told him I thought my water broke and sure enough when I leaned back a huge gush came out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->