Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey luvvies...kinda lurking again today :hugs: dh went and got blood drawn this morning. i went with him b/c he doesn't like it. good thing too b/c they took about a dozen vials (no exaggeration). poor dh was looking quite pale. :awww: anyway, so back to waiting again. ho hum. :wacko: pfft. cd1 here too. eh.

Everything fine at midwives EXCEPT

:argh: I measure 39 weeks :argh:

Midwife annoyed I have no date, and no plan. She has said I have to make sure they make a plan and set a date next week and If I'm not happy to refuse to budge and get a second opinion. Go Mari the midwife :happydance: I'll give them her number if I have no joy :haha: x

Aw PK :hugs: CD1 also :cry: I know you didn't hold out any hope this cycle but its still the pits right? Give DH a pat on the back from us, he deserves it x

tinkkkk 39 weeks! :) ah i cant wait for you all to start popping out these LOs!

coral love the bump! and happy almost birthdayyy

pk :hugs: for cd1

mc i feel like time is flying as well. but at the same time i cant imagine waiting another 70 days or whatever for baby.

nothing new for me. got the other glucose test done this morning and now i have so many jabs in my arms it looks like i enjoy drugs recreationally :dohh: fx this one is normal. hopefully it was the bagel last time that threw it off! ill have my results monday i guess. birth class part 1 tonight. might be just silly, but i think OH and i will have fun, if nothing else its a one time experience :) (well minus the fact that we have 8 more hours of it tomorrow lol)

Whoa...39 weeks Tink!!.... WOW!!!

PK :hugs:

Hopes, let me know how the birthing class goes. I never took any of those classes...just curious:blush:

thank you lovelies :hugs: unfortunately, dh have to wait til after af for the really special treatment :haha: it is stll hard hitting cd1 all over again...you always hope a little in the back of your mind for a miracle, but i'll just be glad at this point to get the ivf process started :hugs:

PK yes, give him a little 'treat' when you 'better' :haha: x

Yes Lily is large. I am genuinely scared now, before I wasn't worried, I've had large babies. But now its looking like she will be bigger than any of them, and my body is so fecked up so it could all end in tears :cry: My feet are so swollen I cannot put weight on one, its like its gonna explode. Pregnancy as amazing as it is, is not being very kind to me right now.

Hopes, hope your GT comes back normal. Enjoy the class! I'll be interested in hearing about it too x

Awww Tink id be scared to, but you could be carrying a lot of water too and fx'd Lilyanne isnt as big as you fear :hugs:

Pk-sorry about cd1 but it sounds like you're getting closer and closer to ivf poor dh I totally understand I've had so much blood taken this pregnancy no fun at all

MC- happy 30 weeks I can't believe that you only have 10weeks to go

Tink- wow 39weeks no wonder you feel the lo getting ready to come your body probably thinks it's about ready have they checked your fluid because I know I will have to get extra checks due to the diabetes and it sounds like after your appt next week you should definately have a date for induction even if mw has to get involved

Hopes- glad you got that test over with I know it's no fun the lady that took my blood wasn't too good either so I ended up with lots of bruising and was not a happy camper at the end have fun at childbirth class I took bradley classes with my first they were good but my induction really made it difficult for me to follow much of the advice

how's it going China? chart looks really good do you think that you're maybe about 10 or 11dpo

hi puppycat boy all those treats you have been baking sound great I definately couldn't have you around me because I have to avoid all that stuff with the diabetes and I love to bake so I haven't been able too like usual and I really miss it plus the kids love to help but I think I'm going to make some sandwich bread tomorrow yum yum

Coral- those strawberries look great I have not had any success trying to grow strawberries they always get diseased and don't produce but I'll be going to the local upick places and will pick a bunch to make jam for eating pies and freezing do you have any tips or is the weather in the UK just very favorable for strawberries great 34week pic you have a very nice neat bump just a little over 4weeks before you see your little girl

anyways been working out in my garden today I think I will take pics for you ladies I have my vegetable garden going pretty well and blueberries and an apple tree in the front still working on putting in some other flowers I bought yesterday which I think will be pretty my front is definately a work in progress pulled out all the landscaping when we moved in and I'm still trying to figure out what to put in so that it looks nice out there all the time don't know other than that feeling my uterus really moving up and waiting to feel those really good hard kicks

Tink- hopefully they'll get you an induction date soon or you'll go early on your own and can you get an epi pretty easily in the UK because I know here if you ask they'll give you one it maybe the way to go to deliver a large baby my sister delivered here son at 10lbs1oz she had an epi but she didn't and wasn't too bad off afterwards I know you'll be fine your body has done this 4times before

hey ladies, just got back from my Mum's. Dropped the kids off. She gave me my birthday pressie to open. She asked what I wanted so I told her some nighties, a new lightweight robe and slippers, they are nice so I can pack them in my maternity bag:thumbup: She's also getting be a nice pair of pjs for whn I get home from hospital, its the little things that excite me:haha:

PK :hug: for CD 1 and glad hubby got the bloods out the way :awww:

Tink you poor thing. Yes def put your foot down on Tuesday, 39 wks!!! wow hopefully you will have her in the next couple of weeks. The student midwife measured me then forgot what I measured:dohh: so i dont know what it was. Midwife said it was fine though as I've been bang on the mark so far so prob was 34cm:shrug: I guess we will see on Wed how much lilyanne is estimated.

Mommyv, no advice really. DH planted a couple of strawberry plants 2 years ago in out front garden and this year they are just everywhere. I haven't even been watering them:shrug:

Just ordered an indian takeaway, will prob regret it in the morning:haha:

Hopes have fun at the birthing class, I never took any before. Hope they are helpful.

Hi all other ding dongs:hi: erm poppy no pic yet?

I'll do one tomorrow after shopping im draineddddddddddddddd n monging on sofa lol.

Getting OHs holiday clothes tomorrow should be fun NOT i hate clothes shopping. Going to get mine week before we go see how much more my bump grows first.

Evening ladies

Just entered a quiz online through a midwifery site I'm in, wish me luck!

DH going to see his friends tonight so I'll have a quiet one. Got Jeff on my shoulder, he's enjoying a nap - bless x

Good luck Puppycat! x

Mommyv, Pops, n Coral, thanks for the calming encouragement :awww: :haha: I will feel a whole lot better being booked in for an early induction, I also have very short intense labours. So being in hospital for an epidural already, and giving birth while she is a manageable size, to me makes perfect sense. I am also worried about my medication, I have been told it can make bubba a little drowsy so at least with an induction I can leave it off the day they do it. Surely that coupled with the diabetes and SPD all make that a very sensible decision right? Now just gotta convince the consultant :haha: Oh and the carrying extra amniotic fluid bit, I wish. They said it was normal at the last scan. Oh well :haha: x

Coral, that's so sweet of your mum. And a great choice! now you can go pack your bag :haha: enjoy your indian... mmm :) x

I just said to my consultant at 38wks 'I cant walk no more with this SPD, im knackered and want him out' pmsl got my sweep... so Tink give them hell :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->