Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I got a little cramping, lots of pressure, lots of CM and pelvis feels about 10 times worse than normal. Not being helped my Lily ramming her head about more often :haha: I think she's engaging or something, and hopefully cervix is waking up from hibernation and getting nice n soft for the job. This is how I felt a couple of weeks before the last birth so FX lol be nice not to have to be induced. She better hang on a week or so though, better for her lungs right? x

SHOWING SOME LOVE MC YOU MUSHY GIT :haha::hugs:

Bump pic later need to go out shopping soon.

MommyV you sexy women you, loving the bump :happydance:

Puppycat can you send me some cakes through the post im crap at baking lol

Coral and Tink hope your both well sweeties :kiss::hugs:

yea id say hang in there for at least another week, but if she wants to come now...what choice do you have lol...all sounding like the closing pages on the book of pregnancy to me though, i reckon our little lilly is coming early...but not too early!!:dohh: you know what i mean!:haha:

i know i know, i got all emotional..... its ok i can and will laugh at you all when it gets you :rofl:

:haha: yes exactly MC, approx 2 weeks time would be good for me as desperate as I am to see her. Won't worry then and I will have had my hair trimmed and the house will be tidier I hope :rofl: x

Morning Pops :hugs: x

hey girls back from midwife, nothing exciting same old. I asked about doing the section a little early 38+3 and she said she thinks its fine and they always used to do them at 38 weeks until recently.:shrug: so I'm ok with it now. Baby is head down and like you tink been getting some cervix type pains ouch! Doubt my cervix is doing anything though. I was never dialated at all with either of my LO's. Just wrote out a list of dates i need to remember as i dont have a calender and the one of my phone i never look at. Got to go back to midwife in 2 weeks then my last one at 38! wow only 2 more its seeming real now :argh: I saw the booby girl :holly: at the midwives :haha: or lactation thingymigig :rofl: made an appointment for the 23rd for her to come over. When is she coming to you again tink?

Tink yes lets hope Lily stays put another week and a half- two weeks so shes nice and baked:haha: what hair are you having trimmed them :rofl: speaking of I need my roots done and a trim before birth also!

Poppy looking forward to your bump pic. I'll go do mine in a min.

ok here my 34 week bump pic! Also a totally unrelated pic, my strawberries from the garden we picked and ate:haha:

Attachments

• 34 week bump 004.jpg
    34 week bump 004.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
  • 34 week bump 001.jpg
    34 week bump 001.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
They've all gone now, gonna pick more later, the kids love them smothered in sugar and cream yum!

im a biscuit and cake kinda girl...and boy do my bowels know it :haha: note to self.....MUST EAT MORE ROUGHAGE AND FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

lol I think both ends need a trim Cozza :rofl: But I was particularly hoping to make my head hair appointment next week :haha: I usually have a 'favourable' cervix by about 39 weeks, usually 1-2 cm by then, but the last pregnancy I got to 5cm before labour properly started :haha: Its kinda scarey though, cause If I make that sort of head way then go naturally I might not make it to the hospital. Started to crap myself over it all I must admit... How was the 'boobie girl'? :haha: my appointment is the 20th. Did you check she wouldn't make you get your bazookas out? :rofl: loving the bump pic. Your certainly all bump! my fav pic so far :happydance: x

Mmmmmm now I want strawberries, my neighbour gives me his, I might hop over the fence and grab some on the sly :haha: x

Hey ladies, back now.

Poppy where are you? I'll mail you some cakes no problem - lol

Yes mc get some fruit and veg down ya pipes will do your bowels the world of good :rofl:
No tink I didn't check if she makes you take ya boobies out.:haha: who are you kidding hopping over the fence for strawberries! :rofl: maybe at the midwives you should mention your cervix changes, maybe she would do an exam? Would it make a difference? U want to get to hospital and get yr epi! When is ur consultant appointment?

:hi: girls happy Friday wooppp i have been the gym round the field with the dogs now chilling don't no if to have sex again or what but think i o yesterday my opks wasn't as dark coral lv your bump hun x x x

Maybe I'll mention it :haha: not sure I want a cervix exam :haha: also means I gotta get into the shower and trim the old hedge if I'm getting that out today :rofl: Might just keep quiet unless something a little more definite happens :haha: Consultant Tuesday, scan Wednesday and diabetic clinic after that. I am hoping by the end of it all I might just get a date FX x

Caz, I think you O'd yesterday. If you can another :sex: today won't hurt but I'm sure you have it covered! x

Maybe have a shave up on Tuesday then for the consultant :rofl: shame they can't do the scan while you are there aye, its a pain parking there! Fingers crossed you get a date!
Yes caz I would dtd one more time just to be sure.

Maybe have a shave up on Tuesday then for the consultant :rofl: shame they can't do the scan while you are there aye, its a pain parking there! Fingers crossed you get a date!
Yes caz I would dtd one more time just to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->