Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

99% ur preg :) dont get 2 lines on both test like that :) SD test was fainter with my bfp be warned x

I see them!!! :loopy: sorry just doing my daughters hair for school, I agree with babyhopes, 99%BFP Jen :hugs: Can't wait for the BFP party, its long awaited.... x

I can't wait either Tink i just want to see a line thats a bit better first, such a worry wart! I will be back on later girls, thanks again to everyone ;-) Bye x

I know honey, I'm keeping everything crossed for a sticky bean and a wonderful blaring BFP very very soon :hugs: xxxxxx

test tweeked!......id say theyre both good!!:thumbup:

Attachments

• jenny tweeked.jpg
    jenny tweeked.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 14
Woohooo Jenny just popped online and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lines :happydance::happydance: get that superdrug test :haha: will look when im back home later.

Hope everyone else well :hugs:

oh my, Wow another :bfp: :yipee: I see a line esp in the tweaked pics:happydance: Look forward to your superdrug test but def looks very promising!!!!! x

It is very exciting isn't it Coralista, had a good feeling this month, FX its another run of TTCers BFP's :happydance:

I have a sore bottom :haha: my time on planet pebble poop is over and I'm in new terratory going several times a day, and the erm 'opposite' or pebble poop :haha: TMI but I felt the need to moan about it. Have had to crack open the sudocreme and baby wipes early :rofl: moan moan, winge winge :rofl:

Having my hair cut in half an hour, just a trim up before baby.

Will be stalking all day for anymore tests Jen! :hugs: x

Hi ladies xxxx

Hey Jenny i see faint lines. So cant wait for ur other tests:happydance: loadsa sticky dust for u hunny xxxx:hugs::dust::dust:

Hi tink sorry to hear u have a sore botty, ouchies not nice at all hunny. big hugs for u xxxx:hugs:

Hi all other DD's hope all is well with u guys, loadsa love n hugs for u all xxxx
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Cant believe that this time next wk i will be in hosp, if :baby: doenst make an appearance b4 then. Had a bit of a scary nite last, thinking this is it lol. Have never felt the baby move like that b4, so didnt sleep too well and fee as achey as anything. Still only 7 days left in big mothers house b4 the eviction starts hehehe. Been thinking as i dont have a hi-tech phone, i wont be able to update anyone of how things are progressing. so i was wondering if any of u kind ladies fancied doing a swopsy on a mobile number? so i could at least text u and then anyone of u could be update planet DD on here for me. No worries if not. i can always try and get on here as soon as i get discharged. Let me know if anyone fancies it. TTFN lovelies, HAGD xxxxxx:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Just popped in to see Jenny's BFP!!!!! WOOP!!!

Sprinkle some of that dust on the rest of us now so we can follow suit!!!

Dreamt last night I had a glaringly obvious BFP so I hope you start us off Jenny xxxx

Hey Phoebles!!!!! :hugs: I'd love to hear what's going on and can leave updates here. My mobile no. is 07885457643. So your uncomfy? :hugs: its horrid this last little stretch isn't it? I'm soooooooooo excited, can't wait to see your baby :happydance: x

:wave::hi: ladies,

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
FX'd for you Jenny

Hiya:hi: to all the DD's, I hope you ladies have a wonderful day!!

:hi: girls i have been the gym done light exercise weather her is still crap x x x

:yipee: for tinks mobile number....we all gonna stalk you now :haha:

phoebe...hope all goes well with labour and delivery!:happydance: not long now!! eat currys/pineapple..have a good :sex: session then go for a fast walk...as far as you can!!:thumbup: lets get this show on the road!! :yipee:

:haha: feel free to take the number girls, I think I trust you all by now :haha: stalk if you wish, I get bored with my quiet life on the sofa with my 'feet' up. I say 'feet' cause they look much more like some kind of inflatable toy that's been over filled :haha: x

Oh yes and Phoebe, have you got a birthing ball? I dug mine out to bounce on. Bout the only thing this fecked body can manage, I certainly can't go for a walk :haha: I barely make it to the loo :haha: anyhow, just thought I'd recommend it for us less than mobile DD's to get baby into a good position etc x

OMG Pheebs- so close now! Its the FINAL COUNTDOWN to baby DD #1!!!!!!!!!

Yay for sending Tink updates - we are an impatient group - no way could we wait until you are discharged!

Jenny- so excited for you hun! I do see a faint line on the tests- can't wait to see your superdrug test this evening!!!

:hi: everyone else! Hope you are a doing fab!

I am hanging in here....days are dragging. A bit worried because one of my kitties may have had a small seizure last night....he is going to the vet in a few days and I am going to try to keep an eye on him until then. He was grooming himself last night and all of the sudden his head started to twitch rather violently for about 10 secs...then he was just kinda out of it for a few more secs, and then back to normal. I really hope he doesn't have anything major wrong- he is my baby ....

Thanks China, have a lovely day also!! :hugs: x

Caz, hope the weather gets better for you! x

Hey ladies, i am home from my shopping trip and have the goods (superdrug tests) lol still at my mums though.

You think it would be ok to use 1 now? It has been 3 n a half hours since my last widdle n all i have had to drink since my last pee is a carton of ribena x

Hi Ladies,

Jenny- I definately see faint lines can't wait to see more tests. yay more bfp's for team ding dong

Pheobe- I cannot believe you're just a few days away from seeing the little one I look forward to getting updates and maybe your little one will decide to come on their own before induction

Tink- I sure hope that you get your induction date this week can't wait to see your little girl

Ladies what types of things do you do to prepare your body for labor once you get close to the end of pregnancy and I'm not talking about crazy things like taking castor oil just preparing your body for the birth with my first I never did anything with my second I walked a lot bd'd and that was about it but I've heard of using raspberry leaf tea and eating pineapple etc but I don't know if any of these things do anything or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->