Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

OMG I see a line in Tinks tweaker :happydance: go piddle again Puppycat :haha:

Lol I did an OPK (which doesn't really mean anything) but it felt good! It has a line but you get lines before AF anyway right?! And when I say line I mean barely there but def pink not HELLO I'M A LINE :)

ETA OPK pics

Attachments

• IMAG0091.jpg
    IMAG0091.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0092.jpg
    IMAG0092.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 9
Poppy lol im sure your bump beautiful, i can't wait to have a baby bump but will prob be a while as i have a fat bump already!

PC i will keep my fingers crossed for you hun!

I have a real crampy stomach and sore lower back tonight (similar but different to af cramps, they feel lower and alternate between sides) i wish i could let a preggo ding dong feel it so you could reassure me it's normal. I am offically a paranoid wreck! My ic's are darker though, only problem is i used my last 1 tonight lol I am tempted to piddle on my other digi tomorrow am in the hope of seeing 2-3 weeks, what u all think? x

:haha: Pops, I think you might be right, you are growing quite a bump there! :haha: I'll hand the baton to you, Ms Mega Bump of Ding Dong doom :haha: x

Jenny stop panicking honey, thats exactly how i felt. And a sore low back like the first day of your af. If you can I would wait a few more days for the digi :hugs: x

Lol I did an OPK (which doesn't really mean anything) but it felt good! It has a line but you get lines before AF anyway right?! And when I say line I mean barely there but def pink not HELLO I'M A LINE :)

ETA OPK pics

Puppycat i remember once posting my OPK and it was nearly same colour as the control line, then 12hrs later af arrived :shrug: but i do see a line on Tinks piccy.

:hi: girls just got back from Yorkshire it was love the wedding the meal was very filling we had a 3 course melon , small chicken dinner , baileys cheesecake still full now fx puppycat you get a nice line x x x

puppycat I think I may also see something on the first pic, I hope so hun!

OK here are my 35 wk bump pics. One is normal and the other is for ding dong eyes only!:haha:

Attachments

• 18thjune2011 001.jpg
    18thjune2011 001.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 18thjune2011 005.JPG
    18thjune2011 005.JPG
    95.6 KB · Views: 4
I know def getting large now! Once Tink and Phoebe deliver I'll be mega bump for 3 weeks :rofl:

Yeah well dont pass it down to me, pass it to MC or someone :haha:

Tink do you know if Pheobe be online tomorrow so we all can wish her luck before Monday?

:haha: wish my mega bump would chill a bit, she is hurting me. Think having a cola ice lolly was a bad idea :dohh:

:haha: Lily goes mad for an ice lolly, its amazing, within about 15 mins she has hiccups and everything :rofl: x

Phoebe has said she will come on here before Monday, and I haven't heard any more since this morning. I think she's really having a tough time coping, in lots of pain. She's exhausted and vomiting a lot, all making for one very emotional Phoebles :hugs: I'll pass on everyone's messages if she doesn't make it on here x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->