Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Its growing by the fecking day mine:haha: not nearly as big as yours tho pmsl x Im good thanks bit bored pfft

LOL BD im gonna screenshot that comment and when your hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee re-post it :haha: aww bless you'll get one soon enough. Hows your partner taken the news?

Wow so two bfp in one week! They say things come in threes so who's next? :haha: that will be great Jenny and babyd going through it together!

Nice bump mc you'll be catching up to me soon:haha: perfect bump though:thumbup:

I'll be mega bump after Tuesday for three weeks then it's mc's title :rofl: can't believe two :baby: ding dongs will be here in two days! So exciting. Did you see our weight and sex guesses Phoebe?
Phoebe, if I don't see you later good luck for tomorrow and can't wait to hear the good news! You'll do great Hun and be an amazing mummy:hugs:

Tink anymore twinges?

i will also quote that post about wanting a bump like mine..:haha: im glad im in the final stretch now..im too old for this......:jo:

https://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n589/mothercabbage/?action=view&current=V130611_19420002.mp4

Love the video mc, it's so cool isn't it. I've grabbed my video camera a few rimes and the little madam always calms down by then! :haha:

Is it ok to have weird feelings in tummy??? Not quite af cramps but something! Here comes the whining lol

Hubby came home after I told him on the phone crying. When he got in his eyes were red lol been crying too lol Bless!

omg....congrats babyd/tunde!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::rain::rain::rain::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I am so pleased for you and your DH:hugs:

Phoebe, good luck tomorrow :hugs:

MC, I like the video:thumbup:

Poppy, when do you leave for Turkey??....I know its coming up...I bet you can't wait:flower:

To all my other DD's hiya:hi:

Babyd, yes is normal, your uterus is busy stretching etc. I had lots of aches etc. Try not to worry hun. :awww: DH is over the moon too!:happydance:

Hi China :hi:

Hiya CG :flower:

I go on the 9th 3wks away getting bit excited, how you feeling?

At the moment SUPER DUPER HAPPY for my DD sisters!!

But work has me stressed and depresssed:dohh:at the moment. Looking forward to my vacation as well:thumbup:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm doing dinner and i feel so sick today and lots of cramping on my left side x x x

Rhys was being pretty quiet on that video...he's a wiggler alright, im sure im gonna get a foot through my cervix anyday now:haha:
is that all until you go on hols poppy?...i best get a post card!:thumbup::tease:
:hugs: china..hope work gets better for you:kiss:
:dust: caz xx

Think that would hurt a bit dont you :rofl::rofl: Postcard on it way even tho i'll be back before it lands on your doormat :haha:

:haha: hope you have a brill time!!how long are you going for a week or 2?...i soooo want to go on holiday, do you think theyll let me fly?:shrug: :rofl::rofl:

LOL My airline wouldnt, they said up to 28wks.. some airlines allow further on, but think your stuck in Selby missy till Rhys here. Only going for 10 nights never been away with a toddler, my other 3 were about 7,8 and 9 when we went Turkey with them. Its ok tho OH can run around after korben i'll be too busy panting n being a narky cow with the heat :haha:

:haha: get a water spray and drink loads!:jo:....selby it is then.................ill get out the fake tan!! :dohh:

1st bubba mom on siggy, a lady from the 3peats thread that i post on!!:yipee: (best get over there coral!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->