Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Tink you heard anything off Phoebe? Bet she nervous now bless her.

Puppycat get a more sensitive test sweetie x

Hi my lovelies xxxxxx:hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy:
Thank u all so very much for the well wishes, muchos gracias:thumbup::thumbup: Just wanted to pop on before i hit the hay. And just in case i dont get the chance for a morning post. Mission accomplished with all the unpacking, cleaning and general nesting lol. feeling very sore now for my efforts:wacko:
@ Corally yes i did see all the predictions thanks hun, i see the :blue: out weighs the :pink: well not long now til we all find out:happydance::happydance: xxxx
@ Poppy yep i am pretty nervous now, go as far to say i am s*****g bricks:haha::haha:xxxx
Had a emotional evening was grizzling in the bath feeling overwhelmed by it all, our last nite as a couple. I bloody hope i can cut the mustard and be a half decent mummy.

I also wanted to say it has been a wonderful journey to share this with you Darling DD's, it has made it so much more of a easier journey. Thankyou for putting up with my ups and downs. l love you all so dearly and i would have been lost without you all xxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:
:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

I think being a good mummy is gonna come so natural to you sweetie, take care of yourself and enjoy your last night as a couple cos your gonna be parents come tomorrow evening :hugs::hugs:

Wooohooo excited now :happydance:

Thanks Poppy, just gonna have a snuggle up with OH and try to chillax now. i will keep u all posted via Tink. May.............just may OH have password to give info, just in case Tink's too busy so to speak. Take care hunny, will be back soon as i can possibly can. Hugs xxxx:hugs::kiss:

OH WOW!!!! HUUUUUUUUGE CONGRATS BABYD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

babyd, that's just some of the most awesome news hun!! i'm so happy for you hunni :kiss: i'll be praying for you all along for a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs:

phoebe, hun i realize you may not get a chance to read this now before you go in to the hospital, but i wanted to take a mo to let you know that you have come a long way sweetie, and it's all totally worth it!!! you are going to be an awesome mum!!! your heart is so filled with compassion and kindness, your lo will always know what it means to be loved and treasured!! i can't wait to see piccies of our first baby ding dong :baby: I sorta think it's a boy :blue:, but by this time tomorrow, we'll all know for sure! :winkwink::thumbup: thank you from the bottom of my heart for sticking with us through this journey! i know you will be crazy busy after lo comes, but i hope you will pop in every once in a while to let us know how you all are getting on. you've been a trooper and no matter what tomorrow brings, you will get through it and come out feeling like you've reached heaven on the other side :cloud9: all my love, V :hugs::kiss:

Morning Ding Dongs, slept as long as I could, now up at crack of dawn thinking of our Phoebe :hugs: Awwww I so hope today runs smoothly for her. I'm doing nothing today so will certainly be around to update you all from her, and should it run into tomorrow, I have an IPhone so I can still do it from hospital. Will be a good distraction.

So, last day at home preggers with Lilypie. Its very surreal. I too feel a soppy moment coming along for laters :haha:

PK, lovely words there, I'll tell her how lovely it was when I text her this morning to wish her well :hugs: x

Morning ladies

Thinking of Phoebles too today, hope she texts you Tink and lets you know how things are progressing, can't wait to see him/her!!

No AF as yet, CD29, we shall see what today brings...

Thanks for sticking with my insane POAS addiction ladies :hugs:

Puppycat, I was a POAS addict also :haha: I had a bag full of tests in my wardrobe, about 6 weeks into my pregnancy I got rid of them. I put the bag in my neighbours wheely bin, I had visions of the bin men dropping it and hundreds of tests all over the road :haha: It literally was HUNDREDS :rofl: FX af doesn't arrive x

I have heard from Phoebe, she's ok, just very nervous! I've sent our best wishes and she sends hers. I'll update as and when I hear from her x

morning ladies, I'm out in a min to get my hair highlighted and cut. Will be back laters. thinking of Phoebe! Let us know what happens Tink:winkwink: And although you have an iphone maybe I could be the relay messenger when you have lily?? It would be so exciting for me!:haha: I can keep the ding dongs updated with your progress?

Ok be back soon, enjoy your last preggo day Tink!! So exciting:happydance: xx

Yeh Tink, pass your number on to Coral so we know what's happening with you AND Phoebles :haha:

Morning :flower:

Exciting few das ahead :happydance:

Coral enjoy the pampering, i get mine done at weekend got roots going on here badly :haha:

Puppycat loads of :dust::dust::dust: for you :hugs:

afm just getting ready got midwife at 11am, so just popping on x

:yipee: today is our phoebe's day!:yipee: tooo excited for words!!

tink...:hugs: and :kiss: tomorrow is your day!!! im gonna cryyyyyyyyyyyyyy..:haha:

poppy...have fun at MW :hugs::kiss: xx

PC..:dust::dust::dust:
asfm.....sunny here so doing a bit of washing..:laundry:

sorry ..... :wave: and :hugs: coral have fun having your hair done, not jelous muchhhhhhhhh:dohh::haha:......xxxxx

Hey girls!

Im proper excited for Phoebe! Can't wait to hear the news :)

Afm i have my 1st midwife appointment on Thursday! im going out for lunch today with my friend yum yum. . . i need the morning sickness to come or i am going to be a whale! I cannot stop eating lol x

Coralista, Yes you can be my updater :haha: x

MC, I'm in a soppy ol mood, so don't be making me cry :cry: :haha: x

Jenny, like you say, enjoy your appetite, as it might not last long! x

Poppy, hope you get on ok at the midwife x

Morning Puppycat :wave: x

Morning, going to pop into town shortly, just waiting for energy to return after scrubbing my rug... I'm either getting old or lazy... possibly both :haha:

Hi CG :flower:

Back from midwife's she listen to heart again said all healthy even tho i cant feel movement yet... lol she said ' your tummy is soft' :haha: i persume they generally all hard by now? :shrug: Its hard when im stood up but not when lying down.

Gonna have a :coffee: now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->