Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Really don't want to bring the thread down but got BFN this morning on CB Digi. :(

Congrats to BD on your BFP hun, that's fantastic for you :hugs:

Good luck to you Phoebe, hope you get all sorted before tomorrow :hugs:

MC loved that video, can't believe how active he is!

:dust: Caz x

hi all just popping on to say good luck to Phoeboe and tinkerbell for 2morrow and tuesday see you have section and induction.

also congrats as seen a couple of you have had BFP :)

im 39 weeks today if James isnt here by next monday (40+1) im being induced.

hope ur al keeping well

oh wow Natalies how time flies.

Oh and good luck Pheobe for tomorrow and Tink for Tuesday if I don't come on here tomorrow :)

Hey Nat good luck and fx'd James decided to come before next week :hugs: pop on and let us know sweetie xx

well being induced wouldnt be a bad thing. as samuel was such a quick labour im worried we wont get to the hospital on time. plus matthew has so many problems we need to sort out care for him. if it happens at 2am i would have to get ambulance to hospital and jon would miss baby being born so i wont mind to much if im induced.

thanks poppy :) I forgot I took that photo he looks so tiny that blue hat he is wearing was one of my dolls hats when I was a kid lol

Saw Rebecca today so dainty and sweet hardly cries and wakes up every 3hrs on the dot for milk :) Putting weight on now think she is up to 5lb again. But surprised that she is not on prem milk/lbw milk (Nutriprem2 which Mckenzie was on) she is on normal SMA milk. SIL enoyed that outreach team from NICU is not coming now as really busy and Rebecca is not in high need. I tried to explain to SIL that it is good means that she is doing well and doesn't need extra help but you know!!!!

HEY NATALIES! I know what you mean about induction, although I a natural labour isn't often not as hard as an induction, I kinda feel better knowing I'll be in hospital, with DH, and pain relief :haha: I too have lightening fast labours once they actually get going. I'll be thinking of you honey, and praying it either starts at a time when you have someone to care for matthew, or time will fly till your induction :hugs: Make sure you let us know wont you?! so exciting :happydance: x

Thanks for the well wishes sleeping bubs, glad the baby is doing well :hugs: x

Puppycat, those digi's are 25miu, your not out yet honey :hugs: x

Awwww best wishes for JoJo! How exciting! Loved the video MC, i left it too long for Lily I think, she can't move very much anymore :haha: x

babydream congrats :hugs: amazing news!

pheebyweeby-good luck tomorrow, hope we are kept updated, i just can't wait!

Does anyone know anything about these?

Found it in corner shop but DH home so can't study the box :haha:

clicky

Yes Puppycat i do...................... just piddle on them and lets see that line :haha::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yup they are 25miu, so accurate around the day you miss your period Puppycat x

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Home-Pregnancy-Test-1st-Pack/dp/B002MPFI08

ok go tweak Tink!!

25miu again pfffffffffff

Attachments

• IMAG0100.jpg
    IMAG0100.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
You like piddling on less sensitive tests dont ya :dohh: :haha: Think Tink tweaking x

Lol Pops I'm going out of my mind, the one shop didn't have any, Waitrose only had CB Digi and the other only had these :dohh:

Superdrug tomorrow - watch AF arrive tomorrow :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->