Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Got 3 flies in my lounge n no fly spray they doing my nut in :growlmad:

Hows you MC? :hugs:

ladies my facebook is Veronica Wargo Gazak I think I've only got PK and Tink

I accepted Poppy can you see hubby's pic of little girl

I think I need to do another siggy update I need to put on the baby ding dongs and mommys and I need to update my tickers to pink for a girl or somehow put in sig that I'm having a girl I hope I won't get edited after I do this

I can't see it mommyv. I went through all the pics of your dh. Why??? Poppy did you see it????

I'm on my phone and I can see all his info and pics but can't find the scan pic!:shrug:

Hey ladies, been out all day shopping with Chloe. Her teacher was on strike today but Ryan's wasn't so we went shopping.

Poppy lovely pic of your princess:cloud9:

Babyd how far have you got with the referral form?

mommyv congrats again I'll request u on FB.

puppycat aww cute pic of Laura :awww:

Hey Coral, hope you had a good day out with chloe, i heard public schools would be closed today, lucky for some lol

Well, i can do page 1, except for the 'details of referrel if not GP' What should i write there?? And the 2nd page, well, no clue lol xx

Wow Pk that is a lot of info to take in and learn but it's all very exciting :) I just know that by the end of September we will be celebrating your bfp with one serious party lol

Babydream sorry the morning sickness is kicking in for you but like the others say least it is reassuring, i've not really had any somethimes after i eat or if im really hungry i think im the smallest bit nauseous but im not sure tbh!

Poppy i love the pics of your little girl. . . what a cutie pie!

MommyV bless DH being excited about showing off your princess lol

PC your little girl is super cute :)

Tink hope you and Lilypie are well today, sounds like you are having a blast together!

x x x

Hey Jenny!!

Try not to speak too soon...I didnt have any morning sickness until around week 6-7 then I just felt :sick: all day long :sad2: That feeling lasted until about week 9 and then subsided. Only threw up twice though so that was good I guess?

xxx

Got 3 flies in my lounge n no fly spray they doing my nut in :growlmad:

Hows you MC? :hugs:

im ok today, just pottering, did the hedge after all, fooked now lol:haha: hows baby measuring?? Rhys was a little ahead on all measurements at my 20 week scan...had the AC(abdominal circumfrance of 21+5) :dohh: well fed bubba! :rofl: ...:hugs::kiss:

LOL Bet your knackered... rest now missy.

Just said im 20wk 3 days so bang on dates. On notes just the below. All body parts seen.. she got cute feet lol

FL 33.0mm HC 177.0mm

ok report on my 20 week scan is...
HC....177mm=20+2
AC.....164mm=21+5
FL....35mm=21+2
i had my 20 week scan at 20+3 weeks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members