Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Anyone got an idea how to fill this 'self referal' in????

https://www.uclh.org/OURSERVICES/SERVICEA-Z/WH/MAT/Pages/refer.aspx

I got a naughty baby... took ages for scan and had to go walk n empty bladder to get her to turn around :haha:

Sono lady wouldnt commit but said she looked like a girl :wacko: everytime she moved she kept her legs togethor so couldnt get a clear shot, but i saw the 3 lines, didnt make me feel confident but cos i had gender scan it will have to do till i get a 4D one done at 28wks.

Baby all healthy be it very active, placenta Right Lateral whatever that means.

She does have a chin even tho you cant see it pmsl she was sucking her bottom lip in exactly what korben use to do.

Attachments

• Image019.jpg
    Image019.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
Awww MommyV a girl :pink::pink::pink::yipee::yipee::yipee: I like both names, my name is caroline but i didnt like as a teenager so changed it to carolyn :haha: get called Caz more than anything.

Awwww poppy, such a cutie!!! We know it's a girl so no panic there. Glad all ok xxxxx

Have you sorted an appointment yet or you booking a private scan BD?

hey sweeties...i only have a few seconds...took me ages to catch up reading and i typed this up last night but couldn't post before i fell asleep :dohh:

poppy, beautiful little princess there sweetie :hugs:

mommyv, :yipee: for another little princess!! :awww:

hopes and MC...lovin the bumps sweeties :hugs: and extra hugs for MC...i hope things get better for you again hun :hugs:

:wacko: that's all i can remember now and i have to rush to get ready to leave....

this is what i typed last night:

hey girlies :hi: VERY SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THIS SUPER LONG POST and for it all being about myself ...sorry i'm on so late to fill you girls in! oh WOW what a crazy BUSY day we've had. first the RE appt, then dh and i went to IHOP to get a late breakfast/early lunch. then to the bank. then to the house to do final walk through. then to closing, then straight to church for me for praise team practice. i didn't get home til 9:30!!!! i am SO EXHAUSTED!!! lol

anywhoooo...so, RE appt went very well. dh and i are both pleased and ready to get the ball rolling. a little disappointment is that my RE does not do any cycles during the month of august. he works, but not doing the retrievals/transfers and such. no procedures, i guess. so we can't start our protocol quite as soon as i was hoping, but in the long run, it really only puts us back about 2-3 weeks or so, so it's not TOO bad. i don't have a specific calendar yet, but in general, i will start bcp's in the next 2 or 3 weeks. my RE does things a little differently and doesn't matter where i am in my cycle to start the bcp's. :shrug: he's had loads of successes though so i feel pretty good about it all. the nurse told me that they've been dealing with that national Lupron shortage, so how long i'm on the bcp will depend on whether or not they can get the Lupron. if Lupron is a go, then bcp's will be less time. if no Lupron, then bcp's will be longer. i asked her if it made a difference in response or results, and she said no...just in the length of time you need one or the other to get the desired results i guess. anyway, so i'll have the mock transfer in late July or early Aug. Stimming will start either mid- or end of August with ER scheduled for 8-10 days or so depending on response and ET 3-4 days after ER. So actual ET probably not until mid-Sept realistically. i had been hoping for end of August, so like i said, all in all, not too far off.

they took more blood for me at the office to finish testing for me for STDs and genetic issues. the only one of dh's bloodwork results they had back was the kareotype/chromosome testing which was normal *huge sigh of relief* (one more hurdle jumped).

i was relieved that they took my blood and the nurse told me to go ahead and call to make my appts for the mock transfer and for the baseline ultrasound/bloodwork for just prior to stimming. she gave me 3 days to choose from for the 2nd appt and said i should try to do the first one (Aug 30) b/c I guess they cycle everybody for that month around the same time and if i'm in first with that, then I'll have my ER/ET earlier too at the head of the group. so i guess i'll call tomorrow and try to get those 2 things set up.

oh my gosh there were SO MANY OTHER THINGS that we talked about and went over. the nurse showed me all the meds, went through how to dose them, when to take them, etc, but we'll do that again right before stimming. the RE was not actually there this morning...he was in surgery, but the nurse said she would talk to him today about how quickly we want to get things started and moving along and also that she'd work on getting more specifics for what my protocol/calendar would be and she is supposed to email it to me. so i hope i'll get that soon. i have a script for the BCPs and she gave me a script for pre-natals too, so i need to get those filled tomorrow. WOW. i just can't start the BCPs until they tell me. we are so excited about it! finally things are moving again!! wohoo!!!!!

i'm getting a mani/pedi tomorrow (haven't had one in almost a year!!!) and getting my hair cut/colored (finally!!!), but i should be able to check in tomorrow afternoon and respond more properly to you lovely ladies instead of making it all about me thank you girls for all your support as always...i'll have even more details as we go along...like i said, just SO MUCH to cover and learn. this is going to be one heck of a process!!

oh PS: FF is WRONG. as usual. pfft. i'm not 8dpo...only 6dpo. if it doesn't change soon, then i'll have to go in and adjust it. :dohh:

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the congrats on our little princess we are so excited. I went to get pics out of my purse this am and dh took them to work I guess he's excited to show off our little girl as well. I try to get them at lunch time today should be around tea time (3rd meal of the day?) for you ladies.

Poppy- what a sweet picture of your little girl hopefully she'll be a little less active once she comes out otherwise your 2little ones will keep you running that's so cute that she was sucking on her bottom lip I love when they do things like that

Tink- I don't blame you for sleeping in bed with Lilyanne I've always done that in the beginning it makes things so much easier and I've never had a problem transitioning the baby into their own bed after a couple of months

PK- I'm glad that all your IVF stuff is rolling now how exciting

Puppycat- what a cute messy picture of Laura it reminds me of my kids such a tiny thing that they make such a huge mess out of

MC- sounds like a good day to rest hope that you and Rhys are both doing well

Babydream- sorry the sickness is hitting you now hopefully it won't last too long for you

Damita- :wave: hope that you are well I'm sure that you'll have great results from your exams

Wow pk, hope things get rolling now i'm so excited for you :happydance:

Poppy, i'm trying to get into UCH but they seem to be difficult with me :growlmad: There is a walk in EPU there i might just go in in a week or two and see what they say. If i can't get an early scan there i'm deffo paying for one. My gp app is still two weeks away not sure how i'm gonna be able to wait for that long. :nope:

I know the feeling the wait is horrid, but fx'd lovely once your seen there will be a heartbeat and little blob :hugs:

PM ohhh my you got a lot going on, hopefully enough to distract you till treatment commences and you finally get that bfp :kiss::hugs::kiss:

Wow Pk that is a lot of info to take in and learn but it's all very exciting :) I just know that by the end of September we will be celebrating your bfp with one serious party lol

Babydream sorry the morning sickness is kicking in for you but like the others say least it is reassuring, i've not really had any somethimes after i eat or if im really hungry i think im the smallest bit nauseous but im not sure tbh!

Poppy i love the pics of your little girl. . . what a cutie pie!

MommyV bless DH being excited about showing off your princess lol

PC your little girl is super cute :)

Tink hope you and Lilypie are well today, sounds like you are having a blast together!

x x x

DH already has announced and put an ultrasound pic on Facebook I wanted to do that today as well but I guess I'm going to have to wait any of you ladies that have me on facebook if you go to my hubby's pictures you should be able to see the ultrasound pic

Fab news PK!!!!

Snuglgle away Tink!!!

Goodness Babyd, I'm praying you get things sorted out:hugs:

:hugs:to you all!!!

asfm, I'm frustrated at the moment. So I'm just going to **LURK** for a bit

China

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members