Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: morning all, hope you have a great scan today poppy!!:happydance: look forward to the pics,:happydance: asfm...im going to cut my garden hedge....what fun! :growlmad:

Poppy good luck at scan today and look forward to pics.:happydance:

MC morning :hi: dont over do it today sweetie.

i dont have the energy to over do it coral :haha: i almost fell asleep making a brew....need to wake upppppp..been up ages and im still like a zombie...looks like :rain: now so maybe the hedge can wait..:rofl: feck it!!!

Morning Ding Dongs!

Poppy, you should be just about to go in for you scan now honey, I'm really excited to see your pics x

Mommyv! wow a girly! :happydance: think I was right when I predicted more baby girls for the Ding Dongs then :haha: awwwww that's wonderful, I'm so glad everything is ok and I can't wait to see your pics this morning x

MC, yes feck it :haha: get your feet up with a brew instead. x

Morning Coralista :wave: x

I was so naughty last night, desperate for sleep and for Lily to take some good feeds she slept in bed with me :rofl: I had been feeding her in bed don't get me wrong, but last night I thought feck it and snuggled with her all night :haha: Trouble is she is only taking tiny little feeds all the time, like 5 mins a time. Little and often, i'm like a human sippy cup :rofl: feel a bit more human today.

In regard to how I am, I can't describe how wonderful I feel physically. I am week and shattered. I still can't walk too far due to being so week. But I can sit and stand without pain, I can climb the stairs, I can effectively do pretty much everything where before I couldn't do anything without major effort and severe pain. It will take some time to gain my strength again, but once I do I should be back to normal and it feels great :) x

Morning Ladies :wave:

MommyV - CONGRATS on your baby girlie - Lovely choice of names, can't wait to see pics :hugs:

Poppy - Good luck this morning hun, looking forward to seeing more girlie scan pics :)

MC - Take it easy hun, sod the hedge!

Tink - Glad you're feeling physically better, suppose it'll take a good few weeks for your bloods to come back up. Bless little Lilypie, bet she loves snuggling with her mummy :cloud9:

AFM nothing planned today except more washing before the weekend. Will be packing our bags later on, a little bit excited now :happydance:

DH and I :sex: again last night, that's 3 days in a row, meh, keep it going eh :haha:

:serenade: What's new Puppycat :haha: yes I think mummy loved snuggling with Lily also :cloud9: and she fed beautifully for a change :thumbup:

Where are you in your cycle, is it O time? x

Ha I removed my ticker so nobody can nag me to test :haha:

I'm due to ov this weekend but I'm not going to OPK, besides the fact I can't feasibly POAS on a campsite :haha: I don't want to stress about it all. Get that eggie out and have lots of dudes waiting to meet it! Lots of :sex: :thumbup:

Morning puppycat and Tink :hi:

Tink yeah I think it will take a whle for your muscles to gain the strength back also as you werent using them properly with the SPD. Glad Lily fed well last night and gave you some more sleep. :awww:

morning all been up since 5am but I have done loads washing up, hoovered the whole house, put washing in machine. Mckenzie been naping since 8am lol hopefully he will wake up soon!!

Congrats MummyV :pink:

Good luck Poppy with your scan

Hope u are ok Tink and taking it easy your little girl is gorgeous

Hope everyone else is ok

Hi Ding Dongs

Congratulations MommyV. . . a girl :) how exciting! Can't wait to see some pics x

Good luck for your scan today and also can't wait to see your little girl again too x

I've got a full day of washing and housework ahead, boooo! We're off to Alton towers for the weekend with friends tomorrow.

Hope everyone is well x

Morning Ding Dongs,

How is everyone? Poppy hurry up i wanna see those pics lol

Mommyv congratualtions!!! You having a girl!! woop woop

MC take it easy hun, feck the hedge xx

Tink, i know what you mean lol I have to advise mums not to sleep with their babies but it's easier said than done. Can't always stay professional, i'm sure i'll have my moments in bed with my baby not caring about rules and guidelines lol.

Morning to all other ding dongs, pk, puppycat, laura, coral, CG, Lew, hopes, pj, sb, jenny...

I woke up feeling rotten today lol Better get stocked up with ginger biscuits. xxxxxxxxx

morning sleeping bubs babyd and jenny

Jenny have a great time at Alton towers hun.

Babyd the morning sickness has struck has it:hugs: although good indication that baby is healthy:happydance:

babydream.....:sick: is crap!! dont envy you! but its a good sign, hope it passes quick for you, try sipping ginger tea...:hug::kiss:

poppy...come on....pics!!!!! :yipee:

puppycat...:awww: @LO...sooo cute...but messy :haha:

Aww Tink she is so cute!

Wow Jenny didn't see you were preggers, congrats!

:hi: girls chill day today why my son is off school i have pain in both of my legs today and on my left side well got my scan tomorrow wooppp to see whats going on weather hes :rain: this morning but it looks like its going to brighten up now woopp mommy v :pink: i was right woopppp puppycat shes so cute hun awww x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->