Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

not sure, ive been googling and it says sometimes they are routine for newborns as a prescreening for certain genetic factors. hopefully thats all it is!

forgot to tell you guys, last night a shower tile fell on me while i was showering, so OH decided to rip down all the tiles in the shower, remove the bath tub and shower, and rip out the floor. SO.. despite the fact that we have a baby coming in august.. we now lack a bathroom (ok, we do have a toilet. joy.) AND.. when he ripped it all out.. he saw a mouse! so he put up a trap last night and caught it. but i bet there are more so he will be putting up the trap again tonight in there. I WANT MY BATHROOM BACK! ill have to post a pic for you guys in a bit so you can see how alarming it looks.

Hopes what a nightmare lol better get the whip out and get OH sorting it asap.

yes, i should start a ticker of how many days ive gone without a shower. :dohh:

k heres lack of bathroom. its a sideways pic because my little camera doesnt zoom out enough to get ceiling to floor otherwise. and yes that is a bucket catching water from the faucet that now is dripping and also is going to be removed :wacko:

Attachments

• disaster.jpg
    disaster.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
Oh dear!
Why is it they destroy things in a matter of minutes but repairs takes weeks and weeks? lol

oh no Hopes hope it doesn't take too long to get another one

Poppy now watching but had to pause as washing machine didn't spin what a surprise lol but it does only have nappies in lol

im jealous i cant watch OBEM. Andddd.. yes the bathroom is VERY scary, right!? fortunately, OH went to school for carpentry and has remodeled lots of bathrooms. The important stuff should be done in a couple days and I'll be able to take a shower again, or at least a bath until the new tile is up or whatever. OH is still off work from the shoulder surgery, but I think he is going back on the 12th because everything is healing nicely. So he says it will be done well before then. IT BETTER BE!!!

Surprised you cant watch it Hopes its not the UK version.

Hmm.. I'll look for it online maybe it will be there.. We had it here on the Lifetime channel but it was only like 8 episodes or something and then they stopped.

That part brought tears to my eyes when she started breathing.

Sorry guys i thought i told you, Lily has a heart murmur. Lots of bubbas have them, it could resolve itself over the next few weeks FX x

Awww love her. Lots of babies have heart problems in the first few weeks.

People aren't aware that we have a hole in the heart at birth which is supposed to close with the first rush of blood but many people still have holes in the heart and never know it.

That's right Puppycat, I wouldn't worry as much but she is a very sleepy baby and she had some trouble after birth with blue lips and nose etc. Thank God for the breathing monitor or I wouldn't sleep at night. Thanks for the prayers Pops, I'm sure she will be fine but she's so precious and I'm so hormonal :haha: x

Laura had oxygen at birth, I didn't even know until I read her notes after. I had that monitor too Tink, I can't tell you how quickly I jumped out of bed hen it went off! I had to wean myself off when she hit 1 year old :haha:

Awww Tink understandable she's your precious daughter and you want to protect her in everyway you can :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->