Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I've got ginger biscuit with me but doesn't help much. Ill check in holland and barrett tomorrow. I really need something. My mum said to take b6 but my pregnacare has got some in it. I've got a windy baby with a tummy ache tonight, will be no fun.

lmao yeah correction you'll be waddling atm :haha: but not long now im sooooooooooooooo jealous.. sleep well Coral xx

hmm the breathing monitor thing you guys are talking about, ive never heard of it? either its less common in the US or its just the fact that I know nothing about babies. OH and I have a newborn care class scheduled for july 19th because we dont know what to do :haha: i mean, im sure we would do ok without all the classes, but its reassuring i guess. We also are taking a breastfeeding class together lol on july 16th.

MC get to bed :haha: where's my meringue? I swear you eaten it im gonna give you loads of shit when im in labour and hopefully early hours of the morning lol

hmm the breathing monitor thing you guys are talking about, ive never heard of it? either its less common in the US or its just the fact that I know nothing about babies. OH and I have a newborn care class scheduled for july 19th because we dont know what to do :haha: i mean, im sure we would do ok without all the classes, but its reassuring i guess. We also are taking a breastfeeding class together lol on july 16th.

Here's one of them Hopes, can get them cheaper than this on Ebay x

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ANGELCARE-AC...t=UK_Baby_BabyMonitors_SM&hash=item230f5bdf9b

It's not commonplace to have a monitor here hun, when I tried to explain to the Dr what is was she was confused and kept asking me if the hospital had given it to me.

Apparently they give you one if you've had a SIDS baby, although I couldn't swear to it since I've not been in that situation (thankfully). I say, for £50 it's the best thing I ever bought :thumbup:

I had a brother Gerrard a year younger than me die of SIDS at 4mths, the only picture we all have of him is on my facebook of me holding him in the park... my mum had a nervous breakdown after that, bless her x

Awwww poppy that's so sad I'm so sorry xxxx

I've been trained how to prevent SIDS, statistics say it's more common with boys born in winter. I'll be deffo getting one of that for us I also keep advising mums I work for to buy one. As I work with babies all the time it's my worst fear! Feck the insurance it would be a lifetime long emotional torture to have it happen to someone else's baby while in my care. Some people keep asking me 'how hard can it be to look after babies? My job is so easy!' But don't realise how full of responsibility it is and it's not about just changing nappies but I could be prosecuted if I miss an important sign of illness and something happens to a baby. Ugh!!! Now I'm scaring myself!

Yes Gerrard was born in February... ive always been paranoid when my boys were babies wondering would it happen to any of mine, but i know its not hereditary, but dont stop the worry.

Can understand in your job the worry that comes with it, to hand your most precious possession over to someone then god forbid anything happened the guitly would be too much for a parent and also yourself.

I'm due to have this baby in February and ifits a boy I'll be even more paranoid and neurotic than I am now!

P6300009.jpg

P6300010.jpg

Here are my ultrasound pics they are pictures of the pictures so not great but I think you can make them out pretty well the first pic is a profile and the second is also a profile but she has her feet and legs up over her head. I didn't get all the measurements of the baby but they estimated her weight at 9oz and I was 19+2 when I had the ultrasound

Ahhh BD thats just called being a parent, the worry starts from when you concieve and never stops pfft i still worry when my older lads dont come home before i go to bed and they grown adults now :dohh: lol

View attachment 228472

View attachment 228473

Here are my ultrasound pics they are pictures of the pictures so not great but I think you can make them out pretty well the first pic is a profile and the second is also a profile but she has her feet and legs up over her head. I didn't get all the measurements of the baby but they estimated her weight at 9oz and I was 19+2 when I had the ultrasound

Legs over her head :haha: aww she a cutie pie MommyV :hugs: wish this one had been a bit free with her leg position today instead of coming over all shy, certainly dont take after her mum lol

Right im off to bed ladies up early in the morning going to Liverpool. Sleep well :hugs:

View attachment 228472

View attachment 228473

Love it mommyv:thumbup:

Hey ladies, Loveybear here just checking in. I have my LAP scheduled for July 8th and I am excited to see what the doc. finds. He did an ultrasound and thinks he saw something on my left side....That is ALWAYS where the pain starts! I sure hope he finds EVERYTHING and cleans me out. Turning 39 this 5th. of July and I have friends who will surely remind me of my age! That will make me crawl under a rug! Anyways, it is ALMOST Friday! YES! I need REST. THank God my work offers Birthdays (paid) and off!!! I took the day off so I won't have to work till Wednesday then one more day Thursday and Friday is the Surgery. Keep me in your prayers. I will keep in touch and let you know what he found. I am so dam anxious to be moving forward! Alright take care ladies and let me know any exciting news! ! ! Hugs and baby dust. :)

Very nice Mommy V. Praying all is well LoveyBear. Poppy I am so sorry to hear about your brother. :( :hugs: I can understand what fear it caused in you. I agree that it's natural to worry as a parent.

Popppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I see you're having a girl!!!! Another xx in the house! lol Awesome and congrats! :)

Hello to China and everyone else :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->