Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Exactly, sense and my own knowledge tells me she's almost certainly fine, but hormones and brand new mummy love is pretty irrational :haha: I think having an alarm is a bit OTT, but its the best buy I made :haha: oh well, yes I think I'll be using it till she's 1 also :rofl: x

Tink good luck for Lily's ECG tomorrow I'm sure she will be fine and you can relax a bit. Sending prayers all is ok :hug:

looks like my measurments were the smallest for 20 week scans:shrug: I wonder how accurate they are anyway.

Just watched the US OBEM, that one lady that had the boy was numb the whole way through:haha:

my friend let me borrow her monitor. Its the tommee tippee one with sensor, is that the sort of one you are talking about? Do you use it under the mattress on moses basket?

Yes that's the exact one I've got, its good. Yes you put it under the mattress. Thanks for the prayers :) X

I can't look up my 20 week scan measurements cause I have postnatal notes now, they kept the antenatal. Lily was pretty average at 20 weeks, it wasn't till later she started growing like crazy x

I got the Angelcare sensor one for korben, but too much interference where i live for some reason so had to buy the BT monitors.

I pinched a copy of my birth notes before midwife took them cos they had 2 copies lol

lol Sneaky Pops, I wish we could keep them, its amazing how quickly you forget it all. i MUST get mine wrote down! :haha: Right I'm off to bed, be your still floating on cloud nine today Pops? so wonderful to see her again :happydance: x

Yes I had the Tommee Tippee one too, my friend in choir has a little boy who is exactly 2 weeks older than Laura who had an awful chest infection at 6 weeks old which actually made him stop breathing. If it wasn't for that monitor he'd have died but they got him to hospital and now he's a healthy toddler :)

oh good. I've never had a sensor one before just the annoying crackling kind:haha:

wow puppycat they are def worth having then.

Poppy are you going to go buy more pink now!:happydance::happydance:

night night Tink x

Definitely. Laura had the same chest complaint but at about 12 weeks and she stopped breathing too :( the monitor did it's job then but when they get older and start moving around the cot it can't pick up the movement and goes off a lot :haha:

I guess it helps the first few months which are usually the most worrying though

lol Sneaky Pops, I wish we could keep them, its amazing how quickly you forget it all. i MUST get mine wrote down! :haha: Right I'm off to bed, be your still floating on cloud nine today Pops? so wonderful to see her again :happydance: x

They should have two copies Tink, next time she comes out to you ask her for them thats all i did. Im getting use to the fact a little girl in here now, but not buying pink till after 4D scan :haha:

Hi all, tink good luck for tomorrow fx all ok. Hopes what a disaster fx dh can fix your bathroom soon glad you didn't get hurt! Evening poppy, puppycat and coral xx

Moaning on the way!...I can't deal with the constant nausea! I'm feeling dreadful! I want to puke and nearly did when brushing my teeth. Yuk!!! Just started my night shift I have no idea how I'm gonna do it. I might just spend it sleeping on the loo :(

oh no Babyd, its no fun I remember. Have you tried ginger beer or ginger biscuits that might help and nibble on crackers or something bland often to prevent an empty stomach

BD when i first read your post i giggled cos you was ready for the MS :haha: but now i feel sorry for you cos you got it early and maybe stuck with it for another 6wks :hugs: Try Nux Vomica C6 from holland and barret or any Health shop.

just keep the tags on anything if it makes you feel better:haha: I understand though must be hard after 4 boys for it to sink in:hugs:

I'm off to bed now! knackered from walking around all day.:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->