Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh no tink that does sounds rotten, hope you get on antibiotics soon and it clears up, ear pain is no fun:hugs: just Let me know when you are ready for a visit, I'll be waiting. Glad I'm not the only one spoiling their baby:haha: they don't stay babies for long do they. X

Laura hi Hun, sounds like you had a nice weekend and I agree it's your turn for a bump pic!

Puppy go on POAS again!:haha:

You ladies are terrible!!

I'm not POAS today so there :p - and this is why:

a) the tests I have left are digi or 25miu cassettes (not going to show up!)
b) I tested less than 12 hours ago - it won't be darker!
c) I don't want to be disappointed :haha:

Ignorance is bliss.

hello ladies im new to the site and its sooo nice to have found this support...i hope some of you wouldnt mind sharing some of your own experiences or advice :)
im 22 and my husband and i have been ttc for about 6 or 7 mos. My periods were always very irregular but lately for the last seven months that weve been really tracking my cycles AF has been exactly on time every month. i get my hopes up every month even though AF isnt due anyway but we just want a baby so bad!!!! it seems like were doing everything right...i really hope anyone can give me their thoughts id appriciate any comments.my last period started july 1st and was completely normal lasted about 4/5 days, then i o'd on the 18th or 19th and had sex pretty much constantly between the days of the 14th and the 24th. my cycle is usually 31 days long AF should have been here on aug first so as of right now im 8 days late but i took a test the day AF was due neg 3 days later neg, then today BigFatNeg!!!!! but ive had strange cramping since the first it started out like period cramps but i never started and the cramps became more mild (sometimes not so mild) and off and on all day.Also ive been sooooo sick to my stomoch especially when someone lights a cigarette it makes me soooo sick. ive been tired and sore breasts....i feel like i have all the symptoms including extreme mood swings where i get really tearful and then happy and then very angry for no reason and its not like me!!! i had a question to add to about how much of a difference it makes to test in the morning because i havnt been able to do a first pee of the day yet so i was wondering how much more accurate that might be and if any has any insight for me on the negative tests and the cramps oh and rearly ill get a pain in my lower left abdomen but it doesnt last more than 5 minutes and it comes and goes (i dont experience that near as often as the cramps)
any comments are soooooo appriciated :)

Hi!!! :hi:

It sounds to me like you are putting to much pressure on yourselves. The most important thing is to relax when TTC. IF you know when you are most fertile in your cycle, then just try and make sure you have :sex: around that time. Its amazing what stress can do to the little guys :spermy: lol

6 months is not very long either to be trying for so try not to worry too much.

What kind of tests have you used? I used the digital ones and did my first test 2 days after I was late at 3pm in the afternoon and it came up positive then waited another two weeks to see if you had gone up any further from 2-3 weeks and tested first thing in the morn and it came up 3 weeks+.

My advice to you hun is try to relax and give it another go first thing in the morn. The pregnancy hormone is at its highest levels first wee of the day so even if you first wee of the day is at 4pm, prepare to do the test then! I took a glass in the bathroom with me and left it in there overnight. I needed my first week at 5am so rather than trying to accurately wee on a stick at that ridiculous hour, I wee'd in the glass then followed the instructions down to a T.

Fingers crossed for you hun, let us know how you get on!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Laura

xx

Morning DD's

Well to make matters worse I seem to have some kind of rotten ear infection and a cold. The pressure behind my ears is massive and i cant walk in a straight line for being so dizzy! its rotten, I've had it before last May. Great, just when I have lots to do and the kids all off :( Coral better leave my visit for a bit, glad you have a good night sleep! I have to admit, I have Lily in bed when she wakes for her feed :haha: x

MC, I thought something might be happening! How blooming annoying :growlmad: I'll be stalking for any updates. I would try and rest for a bit to be honest, if its gonna start soon it will no matter what you do right? i bet your bouncing and pacing though :haha: I bet in reality I would do this too :haha: x

Puppycat...... well well well, I'm not gonna get too excited BUT I see something :) looking back at my 6DPO stick there was a 'barely there' hint of a line, bet you don't wait till Wednesday, POAS today :haha: go on :p Sorry, I'm not helping am I? :rofl: x

Laura, glad to see you here honey!!! haven't caught you here for ages :) glad you had a nice weekend, yes get lots of practice in, I'm sure your gonna make such a great mummy! Must be about time we saw a bump pic from you? x

Hey Tink!!! Glad I caught you too!! :flower:

I am going to get Rob to help me do a pic tonight then I will attempt to upload it tomorrow (not very good with technology!) :haha:

xxxx

zonyandrusty :wave:....lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you :flower:

PC :test::rofl:

tink...:hugs:get well soon :hugs: and i dont think real labour will start until after due date if im honest but heres hoping:thumbup: im not good with patience :haha:..i dont think bouncing on the ball or all the walking/cleaning im trying to do to get it going again is working...just gonna hoover n relax now.....cba...:tired: **yawns**

Right I take back everything I said, I'm going to POAS - I need a wee anyway and you lot are evil... EVIL!!!!

zonyandrusty :wave:....lots of :dust::dust::dust: for you :flower:

PC :test::rofl:

tink...:hugs:get well soon :hugs: and i dont think real labour will start until after due date if im honest but heres hoping:thumbup: im not good with patience :haha:..i dont think bouncing on the ball or all the walking/cleaning im trying to do to get it going again is working...just gonna hoover n relax now.....cba...:tired: **yawns**

Have a vindaloo MC :haha:

XXX

Right these are about the 5 minute mark and BFN! Told you!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0500.jpg
    IMAG0500.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0501.jpg
    IMAG0501.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAG0502.jpg
    IMAG0502.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0503.jpg
    IMAG0503.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0504.jpg
    IMAG0504.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 10
The ones I used last night are uber sensitive, those ones are not.

The shop by me sells them so I can get some more but home alone with Laura atm so it ain't happening x

The ones I used last night are uber sensitive, those ones are not.

The shop by me sells them so I can get some more but home alone with Laura atm so it ain't happening x

Ooooh!! Sounds more promising then!!

:bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp:

xxx

Puppy not sure if i see anything but possibly on the first test? Can't you go with Laura to get more of those other tests?

Mc good girl having a vindaloo tonight! Rhys will come soon I think a little early hopefully within the week! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->