Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Mc have you had Rhys yet??? :haha:

Yeh I had PR too Hopes but didn't take pictures while preggo :dohh:

It's DH's birthday today and he's been out all day on a bike safe course so I haven't seen him. He's just got home now and I've made him a sponge cake :D

I'm too good to him!

Hi DD's,

First of all, Congratulations CG, i'm so so happy for you, you so deserve it you've been waiting patiently for so long. :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly: I've put the pink there for good luck :winkwink:

Hope all ok. Poppy and Babyhopes love the scan pics. Mc cute bump, you sound really fed up if it makes you feel better i already feel fed up and i still have A LOT to go lol. Tink, glad Lily put some weight on hope family ok. Puppycat, that looks like a nasty rash, lets hope it's a sign of preg. Hopes, don't worry about stretchmarks, i've got some on my hips without ever being seriously preggo. Natalie, james is a cutie, Coral and Phoebe, hope girls are ok. Lew, beautiful pics on fb! PK, hope you settled in nicely. Jenn, how are you hunni? Hope you're not too sick. xx

Hi to all other DDs xxxx

Asfm, Vomiting is not so bad now, i don't puke every day but the saliva is fecking killing me. I couldnt sleep till 5.30am cause it never stops i had to spit every minute even threw up at 3am. I went to the pharmacy but they couldn't give me anything i'll call mw tomorrow for some tips. I'm struggling to put on weight my clothes are baggy. I have a tiny bump just above my pubic bone. Is that where it should be right now?? My baby is the size of a LIME!!!!!!! :happydance:

happy 11 weeks babydream:yipee:

my belly hurting now, baby really low and pressing on "something" ouchy! :growlmad: going for a bath! :thumbup: xx

It's DH's birthday today and he's been out all day on a bike safe course so I haven't seen him. He's just got home now and I've made him a sponge cake :D

I'm too good to him!

:haha: you still owe me a sweep!!! :rofl:

OMG congratulation CG :cloud9: I am thrilled for you :happydance:

I am having a bad couple of days DD's so sorry about the short and sweet post. I am just exhausted, feeling sick, dizzy and have a headache from hell :cry: I am crying at the drop of a hat, i hope this passes soon as this is the worst i have felt since being pregnant. As long as baby is ok i suppose!!!
12 week scan on Tuesday will cheer me up :happydance:

Love u all DD's xxx

Awww Jenny huge hugs and hope it passes soon :hugs: good luck and cant wait to see your little bubba Tuesday :happydance:

Babydream nice to hear yours is getting better, bet thats a relieve :kiss: never experienced the extra saliva but dont sound good.

MC start running up n down stairs lol and jump on OH tonight :winkwink:

I'm too good to him!

:haha: you still owe me a sweep!!! :rofl:

Lol I thought you were booked into Poppy's surgery?

Gave up trying to juggle Lily and comp there :haha:

Poor thing, every time i settle her and put her down she sleeps a little then some sick wakes her up, lost count of the amount of times I have picked her up and changed the muslin i have under her head :(

China, looking forward to seeing your FRER tomorrow! don't worry about the IC's, mine took so long to get darker, try not to worry. x

MC, oooooooooh I wonder if your brewing up for the big event? how ya feeling now? i'll have to take a 6 weeks post partum pic to make you all feel better. I got granny skin n stretchies :haha: x

Jenny, sorry your having a rough time honey. I remember being the worst in the first tri too, it does pass :hugs: your almost past it and everything does seem a little better then x

Babydream, great to see you honey. Was wondering how your doing? the saliva thing sounds horrid!!! what are you taking now? :hugs: x

Puppycat, whats new? :haha: x

Poppy, did you go shopping for the little dress yet? x

No Tink not bought her anything yet, im at a loss what to buy being a winter baby. She will live in baby gro's at this rate lol

Puppycat, whats new? :haha: x

:haha:

Nothing much, been out for lunch with the grandparents but it took so damn long for the place to serve us it was like 4pm by the time we got out of there. :growlmad:

Kind of screwed my plans for DH's birthday today because now I'm nowhere near hungry so he's eating alone :(

Had another nap this afternoon - this is getting silly :dohh:

Evening ladies,

Jenny sorry you feel so sick, hope it passes soon and look forward to scan pics.:hugs:

Bd glad you are improving and hope the extra saliva eases up soon, sounds very unpleasant.:hugs:

Mc hope the cramps are the start of labour, oh it's getting exciting!:happydance:

Tink poor lily, does she usually spit up so much? Hope she is ok:hugs:

Puppycat sorry lunch was a bit of a disaster Hun.

Poppy get some cute girly baby grows x

Keira is asleep in her Moses basket and Ryan has fell asleep on my bed next to me after his bath, dh took Chloe and nick to the cinema to see Harry potter. Might go to bed early although Keira will be up for a feed in an hour or so, not sure if I should try to stay awake first.:shrug:

lol coral dont know whats worst waiting up or risking it getting some sleep even tho you know keira will be due for a feed within an hour or so.

PC, where did you eat? enjoy the rest of dh's birthday x

Popsy, yeah maybe wait till the winter stuff comes in for a dress i guess. You can get a lovely line in girls sleepsuits though, go on, get some :haha: x

Coral, yes she does it a lot. I think she has reflux to be honest, she gags, chokes, and has hiccups several times a day. She seems sore when she spits up, and dribbles a lot as if she's trying to spit the taste out of her mouth. She actually seems to dislike feeding a lot of the time! its like she knows whats gonna happen :cry: Her breath smells really acidic also, so will see if doc can test her or try her on some gaviscon or something. I usually wake lily if she is nearly due a feed. FX you can get your head down soon x

We ate in a place called the Seashore Grill near my house.

Having Jeff hugs :) enjoy those more than DH's hugs :haha:

:haha: just saw your pic on FB PC, enjoy your Jeff cuddles. I think bedtime here is in order, i'm coming down with a snotting grotty cold :( x

Night night xx
Pops it looks like it's left to you to talk me out of POAS! Only 6dpo but DESPERATE! :haha:

Oooooooooooooooo just do one havnt seen one for a while :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"