Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Think I have line eye (blue HPT, green OPK) didn't touch and blue not IC

Attachments

• IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0494.jpg
    IMAG0494.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0498.jpg
    IMAG0498.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
ok think i got line eye too now and coloured blind.. i see a line on both plus which one is opk? lol

Edited one of them

Attachments

• IMAG0494.jpg
    IMAG0494.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for tweeking, think it's grey but there's definitely a line huh.
Will test again Wednesday which is 9dpo. Should see something then x

ETA my attempt at tweak

Attachments

• IMAG0497.jpg
    IMAG0497.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
I can't sleep!!!!

Puppycat, I must have line eye cause I can see it too and I'm on my phone! I didn't even have to look hard! Ooohhh I'm excited!!!!!!!

i see a line too :yipee:

Holy Sh%t iv just found stretch mark :wacko:

heres bumpy pic
https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/8934/27weeksbumpy.jpg

interesting night, after my bath contractions got sore! really sore, so took pain killers and tried to watch tv...managed a few hours but at 845pm decided feck it and went to bed with LO....contractions got bad...started thinking "this is it":yipee:...took more painkillers at 1030 and rung labour ward...contractions every 4 mins but managable..:shrug: i wanted some reassurance as to why they were close but "ok" pain wise,whilst getting a "pain" my BBs leaked(havent done as of yet...and have stopped again now:shrug:)and i was trickling pee!:blush: i was bent over the kitchen table on the phone...what a mess:haha: she said the same as always....bath...painkillers blah blah...went back to bed, woke up a few times to horrid pains but just got up and pains are back to BH....:dohh: still a bit achey but not as painful as last night...MW on phone said 3rd babies stop and start alot but when theyre ready..THEY COME FAST!! :argh: great...shitting myself now.....anyway.....gonna get cleaned up and sit on my ball all day!.:thumbup:..bet it starts later again n stops during night AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!...and please....if baby comes or is coming and im updating you guys ..NO news to be posted on facebook...my mum doesnt want to know when labour starts,she'll just worry she said...so if you dont mind just any labour or baby news on here,at least until ive told her...when he FINALLY decides to come out....:happydance:

PUPPYCAT.....i see a line on that test tweeked and untweeked pic!:thumbup: how many DPO are you?? 6?? is that even poss?? are you sure your only 6 DPO?:happydance: xxx

Morning,

Tink poor lilyanne, yes that does sound like she may have reflux, ask the doc Hun.

Puppycat I do see a line too but like mc said are you sure you are only 6dpo that is super early to see aline, maybe you are further than u thought, either way it's exciting:happydance:

Mc sorry you had a crappy night but all that must be getting you ready for labour and baby will hopefully come fast, but not too fast I know you want your epidural:hugs: keep us updated getting so excited now!

Poppy get some girl sleepsuits and baby grows for now until more winter stuff comes in the shops.

Baby hopes you still look tiny, very cute!

Afm went asleep about 10.30 and Keira slept til 1am which was good as she was due to eat about 11. She's still congested but not as bad, I've been really naughty and bringing her into bed after her middl night feed:dohh: better stop that soon!:haha:

STILL A GIRL :haha:

Here she is :cloud9: will upload video when i work out how to transfer off disc its not playing ball :dohh:

She weighs just 2lb and just above average range for her gestation :happydance:

Wow Popps! Amazing! :) Well done you!! :flower:

I didnt opk the weekend because we were away at the hotel and kept forgetting before that. I tested last Monday and it came positive instantly so I just assumed that was it.

Although last month i managed to ov, conceive, test positive and chemical in 27days. Who knows.

Hi Dong Dongs!!

MC - Bump looks ace!! Forget about the stretch marks, they are a sign and constant reminder of the fact that you are a gorgeous, blessed, remarkable yummy mummy!!

Coral - Keira is getting more lovely every time I see her! Hope you are doing ok.:hugs:

Babyhopes - loving the scan piccys!

Hopes - Baby will be out soon enough, try not to stress out over it. I have heard that you miss your bump once the baby arrives too, so I have heard anyway!! Cute bump pic!

Tink - Lily is gorgeous, hope you are doing ok. :hugs:

Babydream - glad you are feeling better hun. Try to rest up and enjoy it a little more now that the nausea is passing. Your energy will be back before you know it and you will be complaining about all the stretching/shooting pains instead like me! :haha:

Jenny - Make sure you are getting enough rest! Hope you are feeling better soon, try and concentrate on your scan, can't wait to see the piccys!!

China - OMG OMG OMG :bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp:
Well done honey! I am soooooooo happy for you!!! :hugs:

Puppycat - Definitely see a line too hun! :happydance:

As for me, I am very sleep today. Had a very sociable weekend with late nights. Went to a baby shower on Friday night where there was a girl who reckoned she was pyschic, she says I am having a boy...she of course has a 50/50 chance of getting that right though! Ha ha ha!

Went to a BBQ on Saturday night where there were lots of babies includign a couple of newborns. I got lots of tips and practice in with them where I could! lol

xxx

awww thanx laura...stretch marks dont bother me anymore, after my first i cried at what id done...but now im on my 3rd baby ....not fussed :haha: xxxxxxx

Morning,

Tink poor lilyanne, yes that does sound like she may have reflux, ask the doc Hun.

Puppycat I do see a line too but like mc said are you sure you are only 6dpo that is super early to see aline, maybe you are further than u thought, either way it's exciting:happydance:

Mc sorry you had a crappy night but all that must be getting you ready for labour and baby will hopefully come fast, but not too fast I know you want your epidural:hugs: keep us updated getting so excited now!

Poppy get some girl sleepsuits and baby grows for now until more winter stuff comes in the shops.

Baby hopes you still look tiny, very cute!

Afm went asleep about 10.30 and Keira slept til 1am which was good as she was due to eat about 11. She's still congested but not as bad, I've been really naughty and bringing her into bed after her middl night feed:dohh: better stop that soon!:haha:

we did that with connor and he is still in our bed..OH sleeps in connors bed :rofl: xxx

awww thanx laura...stretch marks dont bother me anymore, after my first i cried at what id done...but now im on my 3rd baby ....not fussed :haha: xxxxxxx

I have been using Bi-oil every morning and night since I found out at week 6 but I know it won't make any difference as both my Mum and my sister got them which means its more than likely that I will get them too. Not too bothered at the moment about them, just hope Rob doesn't mind them too much! lol I'm sure he will be fine about them too though and will still fancy me regardless!! :haha:

He was being told what to expect in the labour by the women at the party on Saturday night he was looking very scared! I guess stretch marks will be nothing compared to what he goes through on that day! :haha:

hello ladies im new to the site and its sooo nice to have found this support...i hope some of you wouldnt mind sharing some of your own experiences or advice :)
im 22 and my husband and i have been ttc for about 6 or 7 mos. My periods were always very irregular but lately for the last seven months that weve been really tracking my cycles AF has been exactly on time every month. i get my hopes up every month even though AF isnt due anyway but we just want a baby so bad!!!! it seems like were doing everything right...i really hope anyone can give me their thoughts id appriciate any comments.my last period started july 1st and was completely normal lasted about 4/5 days, then i o'd on the 18th or 19th and had sex pretty much constantly between the days of the 14th and the 24th. my cycle is usually 31 days long AF should have been here on aug first so as of right now im 8 days late but i took a test the day AF was due neg 3 days later neg, then today BigFatNeg!!!!! but ive had strange cramping since the first it started out like period cramps but i never started and the cramps became more mild (sometimes not so mild) and off and on all day.Also ive been sooooo sick to my stomoch especially when someone lights a cigarette it makes me soooo sick. ive been tired and sore breasts....i feel like i have all the symptoms including extreme mood swings where i get really tearful and then happy and then very angry for no reason and its not like me!!! i had a question to add to about how much of a difference it makes to test in the morning because i havnt been able to do a first pee of the day yet so i was wondering how much more accurate that might be and if any has any insight for me on the negative tests and the cramps oh and rearly ill get a pain in my lower left abdomen but it doesnt last more than 5 minutes and it comes and goes (i dont experience that near as often as the cramps)
any comments are soooooo appriciated :)

Morning DD's

Well to make matters worse I seem to have some kind of rotten ear infection and a cold. The pressure behind my ears is massive and i cant walk in a straight line for being so dizzy! its rotten, I've had it before last May. Great, just when I have lots to do and the kids all off :( Coral better leave my visit for a bit, glad you have a good night sleep! I have to admit, I have Lily in bed when she wakes for her feed :haha: x

MC, I thought something might be happening! How blooming annoying :growlmad: I'll be stalking for any updates. I would try and rest for a bit to be honest, if its gonna start soon it will no matter what you do right? i bet your bouncing and pacing though :haha: I bet in reality I would do this too :haha: x

Puppycat...... well well well, I'm not gonna get too excited BUT I see something :) looking back at my 6DPO stick there was a 'barely there' hint of a line, bet you don't wait till Wednesday, POAS today :haha: go on :p Sorry, I'm not helping am I? :rofl: x

Laura, glad to see you here honey!!! haven't caught you here for ages :) glad you had a nice weekend, yes get lots of practice in, I'm sure your gonna make such a great mummy! Must be about time we saw a bump pic from you? x

Puppycat...... well well well, I'm not gonna get too excited BUT I see something :) looking back at my 6DPO stick there was a 'barely there' hint of a line, bet you don't wait till Wednesday, POAS today :haha: go on :p Sorry, I'm not helping am I? :rofl: x

You need me to answer that? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"