Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

he wont touch me poppy :dohh:...says im too pregnant...thats that idea fecked :growlmad: been on bball...nothing but BH...like last night dinnt happen:shrug: ah well...roll on sweep eh?! xx

You will have to seduce him then MC! :thumbup:

Put on your sexiest underwear set, get some whipped cream squirted all over those lovely massive pregnant boobies and tell him it's his duty as a man to get you boinked and get that baby moving!!! :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl:

P.S. make sure you do it before the vindaloo fest though :rofl: :haha:

xxx

he wont touch me poppy :dohh:...says im too pregnant...thats that idea fecked :growlmad: been on bball...nothing but BH...like last night dinnt happen:shrug: ah well...roll on sweep eh?! xx

You will have to seduce him then MC! :thumbup:

Put on your sexiest underwear set, get some whipped cream squirted all over those lovely massive pregnant boobies and tell him it's his duty as a man to get you boinked and get that baby moving!!! :haha: :rofl: :haha: :rofl:

P.S. make sure you do it before the vindaloo fest though :rofl: :haha:

xxx

:rofl:

Love it!!

:haha: :rofl: he just laughed at me when i winked and told him that!! ...its a no go for deffo! tight bas tar dddddddddd :haha:

1. WHAT is vindaloo??

2. mc-my OH wont dtd either, he says hes too afraid of *hurting* something. hes been taking me on walks at weird hours of the day though trying to get baby to move down and to help all that, we took a walk yesterday night and again this morning at 6am lol.

vindaloo,is a very hot curry hopes! its actually one of my favo's! nom nom....:happydance:
hate walking....crap! :haha:

Hi girls, you've been chatty today lol

Puppycat i defo see a line too, i agree you're up the duff lol woop woop :haha:

MC i think you will have Rhrys before due date, i can just feel it. Fx xxx :thumbup:

Love the newborn baby pics, I'll have one to show in a few month hopefully lol ner ner

CG, hunni i'm still very excited for you :happydance::happydance:

Tink, hope you okay hunni, i read about your box of Thorntons on fb, be careful with chocolate, it effects your milk and giving Lily a tummyache. xxx

Hope all mummies and little ding dongs are ok, preggo ladies are coping and ttc ladies are doing it day and night!!!! Who is ttc-ing??? We need to get them pregnant asap!!! lol

Asfm, i woke up feeling totally rubbish, but it got better, just the fecking saliva is driving me mad. I went down to get some more anti sickness tablets (cyclizine) but i'll have to call doc tomorrow. I'm also trying to organise a suprise 50th birthday party for my mum for this wednesday, got some decorations, thinking some party food from iceland and my neighbour is a baker making the cake. I'm not sure how i'm gonna get rid of my mum for a couple of hours to get everything ready and let people in as i can't even fart without her lately. lol But i'll do my best. At least it takes my mind off things for now. xxxx

Puppy...are you picking on me:haha::haha:

Cute pic ladies!!!

MC, I say get that breast pump out!!!

Criky you have been a busy lot here today!!! I just read back and I have lost the plot again :rofl: no feeling well here, sneezing and feeling sorry for myself :haha: x

Only bits of retained info, sorry ladies:

PC I see LINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS :D I wanna see more, and more on something than an IC so I can go flamin mental with the BFP party (which I'm pretty certain we will be having for you very soon :) x

Babydream, yes thanks for the info honey, i learnt the hard way about choc and alcohol. So i fed her, then fed myself, then pumped and dumped at feed time supplementing with a bottle. Her next breastfeed then isn't till about 5 am (she goes 6 hours at night) so thought it should be clear by then and she has been fine ever since. x

Ermmmmm I'm at a loss again now :haha: duhhhhhhhhhhh|??!?!?! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Coral cute avatar :) she's so pretty. I can't wait for Lily's first smile. None yet apart from wind :cry: x

I stopped using IC's a few months ago because of the ridiculous false lines. These are ones from my local corner shop £2.50 for 3, early response or something?

My neighbour used them for all hers and I got positives before negatives on them last month with my chemical (I have seen them completely negative which is always reassuring)

Oh ok! Well FX these tell the truth, cause its looking like your in the club :) x

aw all the new born pic are so cute ha pc i see a line think its a nice :bfp: x x x

Poppy, I got my FRER's...will pee & post when I get home...FX for a dark line:happydance:

Just got back from church prayer meeting and need a wee actually!
Caz I'm nor convinced yet. Had too many faint lines on this Ttc journey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->