Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

All i know Poppy, that it all started after that drugdealer was shot dead by police in North London on Saturday. They started it there and now it's all across London, mobs setting buildings and businesses and cars on fire, breaking windows and all kind of stupid stuff you can imagine. I've been watching BBC News all evening, there's nothing else on it.

I had been reading on other threads about the riot, just didn't why they were rioting. So, all this over a drugdealer......WOW!!

Just watching news and the riots are moving up the country now :wacko: idiots pfft. Think i should be going bed :haha: nite sweetie :hugs:

OH EM GEE!!! CONGRATS CHINA!!!!!!!:happydance: Exciting news.:happydance:

Sending sticky baby wishes your way. HAPPY AND HEALTHY ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!:flower:

Sorry about what's going on in London. Be safe to anyone who is near. I'm going to see if I can get more info.

morning ding dongs

China lovely :bfp: sweetie, so excited for you:happydance:

PK hope your DD's birthday goes well. Alsotry not to stress baout dh's sperm count, will he be able to get it frozen? September is around the corner and before you know it you'll see your :bfp: too:hugs:

Poppy serenity Rose is a lovely feminine name I love it!

Puppy hope you poas right now!:haha:

babyd hope you are feeling better now, can't believe the riots even my old home town is being hit now in Barking:cry: our country is a joke they need to bring the army in. They should ship all these thugs out to Afghanistan and see how brave they are then:growlmad:

Morning Coral.
I did POAS but nothing definitely there. Fmu was never my best wee of the day.

Got Alpha this morning and asda coming this afternoon then a friend staying overnight.
Going to be a busy day.
Will test on the weekend, need to. see a dark set of lines x

china...thats a nice line on that frer..:yipee: congrats..H&H 9 month :flower: xxxx

pc..:dust: xx

babydream...ive been watching the riots...shocking....not good when you live close to them either :hugs: hope your spit prob sorts its self, sounds yukky :hug:

poppy...love love love the name choice!:thumbup: you CANT have saffron!!:nope: that skanky biatch next door has a kid called safferon...mouth like a navvy!! not a nice little girl...so much like her mother, shame and a waste!:growlmad: xx

pk...major :hugs: for your nerves for mid sept :flower:...DH sperm maybe at 400000 but it takes one!! just one tiny little :spermy: :hugs: and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

coral and tink and all other DD's MIA..hope your well! xxx

asfm....washing today...shopping later....10 sleeps:yipee: this freaking sweep best work...not even a decent BH today so far!:growlmad:

FX PC :dust:

Not much happening this end just been watching the news.... I have no idea where I am in this cycle so just waiting until CD67 before testing..

Just looked it up CD44..

Hey ladies!

I've just been for my scan :cloud9: everything was great!
Im measuring 12 weeks 4 days :happydance:
I tried to put the photo here but it won't upload, it's on my fb though xxx

Morning all!!!!!!!!

PK, I wish Septemeber was here already, such a long long journey you are on :hugs: It is in fact just round the corner, soon enough you'll really feel you are getting somewhere. For now I'm keeping DH's lil :spermy: in my prayers, funny thing to pray for but God will understand :haha: x

MC, maybe THE CALM BEFORE THE STORM :winkwink: I believe in this, I think you only have a couple of days left :) x

China!!!! :) seeeeeeeeeeeeee? :bfp: obviously :haha: I again repeat, I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you honey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :loopy: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Popsy, I say stick to your guns, your name is perfect!!!!! x

Puppycat, I think I'm still seeing a hint there, its so early so try not to be too anxious about it. Oh what am I saying, It consumed my whole life and I peed on hundreds of tests :rofl: :dust: for your next test x

Babydream, hope your feeling a little better everyday! x

Damita, really sucks you having another very long cycle, but I'll spread some :dust: anyhow, it could still be the ONE :) X

asfm streaming cold still, fed up of sneezing and hand geling. Really hoping little lily doesn't get sick, FX she wont. Should be ok as I'm still BFing. Over the weekend our tumble drier packed in, the dish washer, and one of the laptops. Soooooooooooooo annoying lol hopefully have the tumble back in action today, laptop being collected by insurance company, and dishwasher is gone for good :cry: have told the kids they are my new 'dishwaser' :rofl: x

Awwwwww Jenny, bet your on cloud 9 :) x

Hopes, I hear ya honey, its sooooooo miserable. Is everything set for the baby? bag all packed I take it right? xxxxxxx

Jenny great news :)

Morning Tink, have you been to the docs yet? get better soon x

Hopes I know how ya feel, try to rest up while you can :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back