Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Really hope you get a darker test PC x

Caz, so hope your next honey x

China FX THIS I A BIG FAT ONE TO REASSURE YOU x

hey lovelies...feels like i've been gone forever and took me forever to catch up reading posts....so.......................first things first........

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
CHINA I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
YOU DID IT!!!!!!!
I'm sending pink for good luck too hun xxx mwah
:pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::juggle::icecream::fool::tease::loopy::bunny::lolly::happydance::baby::thumbup::flower:

China hope yours is darker than mine :thumbup:

Tonight's isn't darker, in fact I'm having trouble seeing a line BUT I expected that with it being only 2 hours since I last went. Will test FMU.

Top one is the one from earlier dry, bottom is now.

Attachments

• IMAG0516.jpg
    IMAG0516.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMAG0517.jpg
    IMAG0517.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 14
All right....here it is!!!

Thanks PK....so glad to have you back!!!

Attachments

• 1312837810.jpg
    1312837810.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 12
seems like every time i'm out for a few days, there ends up being lots happening!! lol

pc, keeping fxxx that this is it for you sweetie! i see a line too...how exxxccciiitinnnnnggg!!!! :thumbup::happydance:

tink, you're in my thoughts and prayers every day love :hug:

babyd, i had that awful extra saliva crap you're talking about with all of my pg's. you're right it is soooo nasty. i think i just always tried to keep gum (sugar free), crackers, and mints or other sucking kind of snacks to at least keep me from tasting it all the time. blah. :hugs:

hopes and mc, bumps are looking huge, but fantastic!! mc, i can't believe you haven't gone to the hosp yet with your bh's. you too hopes! if i were either of you, i would have gone by now and just parked my butt, strapped to a table with monitors and made up every excuse in the world to say "i can't take it anymore!!!" :winkwink: i'd make them break my water or something to get it going for real. :hugs: i feel for you girlies... :kiss:

poppy, thank you for the birthday wishes hun :hugs: little Serenity (that is the name you decided on, right??) is already SO BEAUTIFUL. she's just perfect hun :kiss:

babyhopes, the 3D scans are amazing and you have a perfect lo there :baby:

coral, i hope you're getting more sleep sweetie :hugs:

phoebe, great to see you back luv...missed ya round here :hugs:.... you too, natalie... our dd mommies need to kup on how all the :baby: dd's are growing :hugs:

jenn, sorry you're not feeling so good hun...you'll be out of first tri very soon sweetie and will feel better then :hugs:

caz, tons of :dust: for you luv...hopefully this will be it for you sweetie :hugs:

sleeping, glad to hear you're having a normal af, even if it is heavy...maybe now that you're back to normal, you'll get a bfp rather quickly sweetie :hugs:

damita, how are you doing sweetie?? :hugs:

ok, i think i've run out of what i can remember now....

afm, we drove down to key west last wednesday for my aunt's funeral. it was sad, but wonderful to see so many of my family after so many years. so bittersweet. we had a lovely visit though and drove back yesterday. and now i'm neck deep in trying to plan dd's 15th bday party for this friday. she will be 15, and traditional spanish culture, that's the "big" one (not "sweet 16), so i've just found a dj i think and i'm waiting to hear back from a local cuban restaurant to see how much it will cost to have them cook the food. i just don't feel up to doing it myself. although i suppose if it's too expensive, i'm going to have to. ugh. here's to praying that it won't be expensive.

otherwise, also going nuts getting things ready for ivf. had to shop around to get meds cheaper which took hours of phone calls of couse. we have an appt for thurs morning for a "mock transfer" (where the doc "measures" your uterus to see how far up to place the catheter when doing the embryo transfer) and some other procedure that checks for issues in your uterine lining. dh supposed to go have another semen sample frozen wed morning, but i think we're going to have to change it b/c dd has orientation at school that morning also. ugh. things are getting crazier by the day and i'm feeling very stressed. we found out dh's last sperm count for his last semen sample was down to a total of 400,000. that means he basically has almost no sperm. it's got me totally freaked out. i'm afraid he won't have any at all by the time we do the egg retrieval. that's not until mid-september. over a month still. :cry: ugh. i'm just really stressed. my first ivf meds...the lupron...is set to be delivered on wednesday. i'm supposed to start that next monday. that's nervewracking, but at least i'll feel like we're doing more again. :sad1:

PK September is not that far away now sweetie, but can understand the stress your under but your going to have to try channel that into something positive as you dont want anything distrupting the IVF... this means so much to you and DHs oh and of course us lot :hugs:

Hope you take plenty of pictures of DDs 15th :kiss:

PS Yes i think ive settled on Serenity Rose even if OH wants Saffron :haha:

PK, :hugs:
You have a lot going on & like Poppy said channel that stress else where. I believe in my heart everything will be fine.

thanks poppy and china...most days i'm ok with it all. just the bcp's make me super emotional and i get the mood swings and burst into tears over nothing sometimes. i think dh is going to start working on saturdays soon...doing what i was doing before...the therapy. i don't know, we'll see. he's not telling me much b/c i know he doesn't want me to stress and i don't like the idea of him doing it, but we're feeling a little stressed about money with paying for the ivf and all and if it makes him feel better to have the extra money, i guess i shouldn't tell him not to do it. i don't know. i just can't wait for things to slow down some. it's good to be able to chat with my girls here again :hugs:

PK, i'm with the others. Think positive. But i know it's hard and i was and i'd be the same. I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you hunni. Organising DD's birthday party might be a good distruction right now. xxx

CG, that is a beautiful BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!! Congrats again, you did it!!!!

Puppycat, please poas with fmu, i'm pretty sure it would show better but in my book, you are preggooooooooo lol

Poppy, Serenity Rose is beautiful!!!!

Gosh, i'm watching the news and not liking what is going on in London and Birmingham. What a shameful outragous disgrace!!!!!

Thanks Babydream lets just hope ive made the right choice with her name cos i keep going back to that one.

Ive not been watching the news but gonna see whats been happening down south.

Night PC x

thanks babyd :hugs: i'm hoping dd's bday party will be a distraction. :dohh:

good night puppy...i'm holding out for a bfp for you too sweetie :hugs:

Well, we have riots here in Luton, town centre is under attack by all accounts! Fecking scary!!!!!!

Ive not been watching TV so why is there riots anyways?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->