Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

hey girls :hi:

big :hug:Lupine glad you are ok and hope the meds help you out very soon.x

Damita thats interesting about the TTC on here, I wonder how many got pregnant used the kokopelli fertilty god avatar? I know hopes, china, Lew, who else? worth a shot Damita, I agree with Tink its your turn very soon ;)

Tink, I don't have any plans for next week yet apart from Thursday, but DH has off so things may come up but def squeeze a day in. It's been too long and I want a Lily squeeze:haha: Also I still have the nursery stickers for you. I really feel for you and Lily and hope they get her on the enzymes soon, will they help her to get more regular? Must be very uncomfy for her :awww: I hope she feels better soon and gives you a big smile :D :hugs:

SB hope Mackenzie gets his appetite back soon :hugs:

MC and hopes get your fingers out your foofs!:haha: J/K I was the same but think you wont have much luck, its too high, Tink hurry up and get to MC I'll hop on the back if you need assistance! :rofl: I miss our mobilty scooter outings:haha: who's close to Hopes? Lew is pretty close I think where is she when you need her:haha:

Jenny the sickness can def linger longer than 12 weeks mine did, hopefully will start to taper off for you though:hugs:

had a quick bath while connor is asleep...cervix is pretty low:shrug: is that normal...well i say low i didnt struggle to reach it, its soft and i could easily fit in a finger tip, but then baby started moving so freaked out....leaving the "poking" to the MW! :argh:
or tink n coral...<---the mobile sweep brigade!:rofl::rofl:

MC & Hopes, I have mixed emotions on which team I want to be on. I would love another boy cause he would have a cool name. Sean Taylor me & hubbs love that name. A girl would be cool too, hubbs said she would have him wrapped around his finger:haha:

Caz, don't you hate it when FF delay's giving you a crosshairs...ugh!!

Oh Jenny,all I can offer is :hugs: and hope you feel better soon.

Damita, sending PMA :dust::dust:your way...love ya girly:hugs:

oh, I passed my online course:happydance::happydance:, now for a nap!!

I used the kokopelli fertilty god avatar both times i think n as a screensaver ' actually its still my screensaver' :haha:

Need to read back but omg Hopes n MC i caught the fingers going walkabout down there pmsl

Just been shopping and i actually bought some Tiny baby knickers, socks, hats, few dresses and baby gro's then same but in new born size just incase. :happydance:

poppy its about time you bought girly stuff. i bet it was so fun!

by the way, found my cervix earlier after our talk :rofl: leaned wayy over when squatting lol thanks for the tip tink! def couldnt reach it easy enough to make any determinations lol except (yes, i have a cervix. and yes, there is a hole there but no idea about dilation lol!)

mc i looked up the posterior and anterior cervix and all that earlier and didnt find much that was conclusive. apparently its one of those things like dilation that ultimately doesnt mean much. why are all the pregnancy and labor signs USELESS!? grrr! i HATE hearing "baby will come when he/she is ready" i hate that doctors cant tell us when things will happen! anyway about the cervix thing, cervixes are often posterior for most/all of pregnancy. some slowly move to anterior toward the end and some remain posterior even throughout part of labor. Regardless, the cervix is always anterior for delivery. So unfortunately the cervix is useless information unless a baby is coming out of it lol. But that doesnt mean I won't continue to try to feel it. I have like some kind of weird problem lol! Besides, what the hell else am I going to do for the next ~12 days other than shove my hand up there? lol

Have put little kokopelli fertilty god in Laura's picture.Couldn't face removing her for it :)

Hi girls,

Wow! MC and Hopes i have a weird picture in my head about you poking and squatting pmsl!! I'm expecting your news any day now!

China girl, well done for passing the test, hope you ok x

Lupine, i'm so sorry you are going through such a hard time, i wish you to get better and get all the support you need hunni xx

Jenny, sorry you feeling crap, i thought you were lucky to get through the first tri without seriously suffering but you poor thing... I still feel nausea sometimes, haven't been sick for quite a few days (touch wood) and saliva is getting better (hope not jinxing it now). I use plenty of chewing gum to get rid of the awful taste in my mouth and peppermint flavour seems to calm my stomach. Get better hun xx

Poppy, about time to buy some girly stuff lol Hope you enjoyed it xx

Puppycat hope you feeling a bit better today x

Caz, sorry to say this but your story with the buggy made me giggle, although, i'm sure it wasn't so funny for you. Hope you ok and waiting anxiously for you to test x

Hi coral and tink, hope babies are ok. Hello to all other DDs!!

I've just sent dh to get me some banoffi pie from somewhere, i told him he can't come home without it!!!! Feeling a bit sicky but if i nibble constantly it gets better. Dh and i are getting excited about our scan on monday. I actually saw him being excited today, finally!!! He admitted talking to his cousin about his fears and worries lol Bless! He still hasn't told his parents though, wants to wait till we get the scan out of the way and we are sure that all ok. I'm feeling more and more positive about being pregnant now that i'm close to the 12wk mark, more relaxed maybe? Is that ok? I know it's still not a done deal yet but m/c after 12wk is less common, right? Anyway, still praying. xxxx

babydream, of COURSE its ok to feel more relaxed about being pregnant! im sure its better for you and baby that way anyway! you cant control the outcome but the odds are certainly on your side, especially at this point. and yes statistically after 12 weeks the risk drops even more. actually, i think the risk drops almost every day now. so dont worry and enjoy it :) (i WISH i would have done that instead of freak out and worry and poas every morning for the first few months!)

and puppycat the first cycle i had kokopelli as avatar i got my bfp :)

now i need some kind of avatar to get the baby OUT

BD I forgot to say I did get those fertility beads back in June (I think that was when you mentioned it?) and wore them for a while and then I kept forgetting to put them on. They're on the bathroom windowsill now because I have a nasty sore patch on my wrist and the crystals dig in and irritate it :haha:

hopes....now ive also felt i DO have a cervix and after your research i think ill leave well alone, makes no difference from what i can tell...it can all change in a matter of hours!!..let me know if you find a good avatar for getting baby out!:thumbup::haha:

BD I forgot to say I did get those fertility beads back in June (I think that was when you mentioned it?) and wore them for a while and then I kept forgetting to put them on. They're on the bathroom windowsill now because I have a nasty sore patch on my wrist and the crystals dig in and irritate it :haha:

Oh shame, i'm sure it'd be better if you wore them but at least move them to your bedside table so they're closer to you at night and when b'ding. Or keep them in your handbag or pocket when you out and about. Fx they'll work, i have a good feeling about you lately xx

MC! that man is SCARY! do you feel that is an accurate representation of labor!? :rofl:

I've found this for you Hopes and Mc...

https://www.theoi.com/Ouranios/Eileithyia.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back